What's new

King Abdullah stadium to be ready by year-end

If I hurry back home I might catch the second half. Full house also.

What a beautiful stadium. I hope the standards will be kept.:yahoo:

Aramco did very good job I must say.

I still pray for us to hijack Qatar's World Cup 2022. We should have got this.:(

Let the fat man enjoy it this time. :D

Are you insane or just a troll looking for attention? Whatever it is take your nonsense out from this thread. What the hell has Pakistan to do with this stadium?

KSA is not your usual state. Crime levels are among the lowest in the world, no internal conflicts have ever taken place and people stand by the country and system.

King Abdullah is one of the best leaders in our history and highly respected by nearly all people. His service to our country is indisputable and he enjoys big support by everyone especially us youth and even more so us who live abroad or study abroad.

We are not interested in ignorant foreigners opinions who are not even fellow Arabs or people from the ancient Middle East region.

Kindly troll somewhere else.

@Arabian Legend

Al-Ahli.:lol:

Al-Ahli got knocked out.:bounce:

His Majesty speech @al-Hasani

Last edited:
Aramco did very good job I must say.

Let the fat man enjoy it this time. :D

Al-Ahli got knocked out.:bounce:

His Majesty speech @al-Hasani

May Allah (swt) extend his life for another 90 years. What a great leader and person. We will miss him.:(

In another words I enjoy the trashing of Al-Ahli as you can imagine.:lol: Most of the locals can't be happy.:lol:

Are you insane or just a troll looking for attention? Whatever it is take your nonsense out from this thread. What the hell has Pakistan to do with this stadium?

KSA is not your usual state. Crime levels are among the lowest in the world, no internal conflicts have ever taken place and people stand by the country and system.

King Abdullah is one of the best leaders in our history and highly respected by nearly all people. His service to our country is indisputable and he enjoys big support by everyone especially us youth and even more so us who live abroad or study abroad.

We are not interested in ignorant foreigners opinions who are not even fellow Arabs or people from the ancient Middle East region.

Kindly troll somewhere else.
As for the highlighted part maybe you haven't tried to pick a bone with a Hindustani Sikh, Rajput, Maratha, Coorgi or Gurkha. . . If that had been the case all your Arab pride would have got stuck into your throat.Now brother ,on a lighter note my intention here was not to drag in the KSA or defame your great country in any manner.I was just trying to make a point to some of the Pakistani members here who seem to go on a dancing spree whenever some development takes place in KSA or China and drag India into it. I am pretty sure that both are nations share very cordial relations.I did not mean to insult u or any Arab for that matter it's just that maybe at a certain level I was trolling as most other members do on this forum to piss off some of my Pakistani brothers and I mistook your country Flag to be a Pakistani flag(the color being very similar) and made a random comment .And u are right KSA is not India,we are a democracy and we elect our own rulers,we have full capacity and capability to defend ourselves from any foreign aggression and have a full nuclear deterrence.I know we are inflicted by numerous problems both social and economical but still we are a country to be reckoned with and most of all we are a secular nation I mean even the rightist parties in India are becoming more and more secular with every passing day.On the other hand I would like to remind u that please don't be arrogant,just remember the oil reserves are going down and that's the reason most ME countries are increasingly resorting towards tourism for an alternative source for FE and maybe the kind of PCI that you'll are enjoying right now may not be the same several years from now.As far as law and order is concerned any country would be crime free if inhumane punishments such as in the case of your country was being meted out for petty crimes.Best of luck to the Saudis.

Beautiful stadium. Who uses this stadium? Any club? I am sorry I am not aware of Saudi domestic league.

My Shot of that stadium banner near UC

121212.jpg

@DARIUS

Don't meddle in the ancient ME let alone that of KSA, ignorant. Idiiotic comments deserve nothing more than the answer you got from me. I did not even read more than your highlighted parts of your comment.

Your initial post proved to me that you are a complete ignoramus. Better worry about South Asian affairs. Hopefully you know more about that.

Don't bother to reply. You have already polluted this thread.

one thing,,,,saudis know how to spend money,,,:tup:

Please tell your Indian compatriots not to troll and make hateful comments. Saudi Arabian users are never commenting on Indian issues let alone trolling the Indian section.

They seem to have a problem with the second biggest ethnic group in the world (Arabs).
I am disappointed by their conduct.

Beautiful stadium. Who uses this stadium? Any club? I am sorry I am not aware of Saudi domestic league.

Al-Ittihad and Al-Ahli. Local Jeddawi teams from the ancient port city of Jeddah along the Red Sea in the historical Hijaz region of KSA.

Please tell your Indian compatriots not to troll and make hateful comments. Saudi Arabian users are never commenting on Indian issues let alone trolling the Indian section.

They seem to have a problem with the second biggest ethnic group in the world (Arabs).
I am disappointed by their conduct.
aww,,,,, dont be disappointed.........
personaly i dont have nything against Saudi Arabia(n not that my approval means anything), the thing is,,u often make so many racist remarks that its easy for ppl to have a negative opinion about u(n hence ur country) ,,so introspect..
btw stadium is awesome..

Back
Top Bottom