What's new

King Abdullah has passed away - PDF extends its condolences to the Saudi people

of the real shit .. we haven't seen anything yet , all what going on in middle east is just a piece of what gonna happen , south yemen today declared independence , syria , iraq and Libya war destroyed them , Palestine Lebanon in big chaos .. Egypt suffering in Sinai and western borders , Soudan too etc.

May this become a good news for Muslim world, which has suffered so much.

It is irrelevant. Whether it happens now or three years from now. Either those Hadiths referring to this event are fake or it is what is going to happen. Wait and watch. From a distance. None of our business.

Well your hadiths claim it will break down in days/months....

Inna lilla hai wa inna ellaihi raji'oon

May his soul rest in Peace and my his hereafter be better than the world

Do not worry about ours. Worry about yours.

Why are you so sectarian? All Muslims are curious of Arab successor to Muslims who will emerge. I just wanted you to give your opinion if you believe it is approaching.

@Mosamania @al-Hasani accept my condolence, guys.
So, the next king will be prince Salman? Sudairis are coming back again? ;)

PS. is it confirmed by official authorities?

Why are you so sectarian? All Muslims are curious of Arab successor to Muslims who will emerge. I just wanted you to give your opinion if you believe it is approaching.

You are the sectarian one. And you should be ashamed of yourself. You brought the Shia thing into this thread. But then what can we expect from a hypocrite such as yourself. You will also be judged someday. Do not worry about it.

He is dead. Mixed feeling about him I believe he was a silent reformist, anyway no one should bad mouth the dead. To God we belong and to him we shall return.

Back
Top Bottom