What's new

King Abdullah has passed away - PDF extends its condolences to the Saudi people

The end of an Era. All my life he was the head of Saudi Arabia. Having a new person is just gonna feel strange for a time.

So according to Imran hosein there will be problem to select the next king and trouble time for house of saud I think we are witnessing history of saying good bye to the arrogant and most corrupt ruler of this world.

they already chose a succesor and probably knew who it would be beforehand, Abdullah's health had been failing for quite some time

The end of an Era. All my life he was the head of Saudi Arabia. Having a new person is just gonna feel strange for a time.

so what you're saying is that you're ten years old

Inna lilla hai wa inna ellaihi raji'oon

You were never a true Muslim Caliphate, You have done nothing for Muslim globally except promoting terrorism and giving Islam a name of Terror across seven Ocean. You are responsible for the death of Millions of Muslim in Gulf and in Asia.

You Supported Terror network globally from Philippines to Africa. You always thought Muslim from other country are just slave, when Islam say's there is no one slave in front of Allah.

You were sitting in the Gold chair when follower of Islam were dying of hunger and thrust, Millions of Children from B'desh to Ethiopia were dying of thirst, you were sharing rich wine with your Masters.

You never gave equality to women, when Rasool Allah always said Men and women are equal.

I cannot judge you and can only pray that Allah may Shower his Mercy on you.

they already chose a succesor and probably knew who it would be beforehand, Abdullah's health had been failing for quite some time

so what you're saying is that you're ten years old

No, I'm saying my memory and my GK are both crappy :lol:. Somehow I forgot about the 'interlude':lol:

My sincere condolences to Saudi people. May Allah give you strength in the time of mourning.

My best wishes for the new king. May he lead wisely and with justice. May he take Saudi people to greater prosperity and strength.

@Mosamania is Salman also considered 'progressive' in the same way Abdallah was? Do you see any tangible policy changes (vis a vis foreign policy) or not much really will change course

Back
Top Bottom