What's new

King Abdullah has passed away - PDF extends its condolences to the Saudi people

thirty salutes to all those libyans and syrians who were butchered by abdullah's involvement in the nato campaign against libyan jamahiriya and syria.

My guess is Prince Muhammad bin Nayef. He is already the minister of interior.

Some House of Saud members really have an archaic Armenoid phenotype with those noses. Armenians in disguise are ruling KSA.:lol:

Armenoid race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jokes aside.

Well, the crown prince is first in the line of succession to the throne. The second most important figure after the monarch himself who is the head of state.
Hi,

Thanks for your reply YA akhi !
couuld you please shed some light on National Guard, I remeber when i was in jeddah I could see some big barracks in Haye Naseem.

I am not sure how much of what i heard is true but I told these are king perosnal guard to protect his throne.
More or less like operation Valkyrie if I am not mistaken.

Your insight into this subject will help me remove my confusion

Rest in peace,King Abdullah is a kind ruler,we Chinese people will not forget his deeds after 2008 Sichuan earthquake

bye bye saudi

one should never forget the judgement day , it was gonna happen sooner than later .

BIBI and obama will also die , we'll all die .

may we die muslims

@Mosamania is Salman also considered 'progressive' in the same way Abdallah was? Do you see any tangible policy changes (vis a vis foreign policy) or not much really will change course
Actually I don't think anybody really knows. This is for the next few months to reveal.
The people in the arab forums say that he going to turn Saudi Arabia into the era of fahad

what a great opportunity for a little democracy !!

now that the dictator is gone , people have a golden window to clamp this family off of arabia .

indeed a delightful news for the activists in the great arabian nation . since he is gone now , he has my respect , but ....

you know , not everyone shares my view .

what a great opportunity for a little democracy !!

now that the dictator is gone , people have a golden window to clamp this family off of arabia .

indeed a delightful news for the activists in the great arabian nation . since he is gone now , he has my respect , but ....

you know , not everyone shares my view .

You have no idea what the flood gates has opened.

yeah i pretty much have

what have they opened ? a new can of worms ? a nuclear apocalypse ? meh

inshaallah it has opened a new chapter for the great but oppressed people of arabia .

may Arabia survive all the hardships

my condolences :)

My condolences to the people of KSA. I hope the new King takes the country forward to peace, prosperity, and modernity.

You made a similar statement even before. Why not elaborate on what you think is in store for KSA and for rest of the world? It would be helpful to all of us, especially to those from energy hungry countries like China and India.

@Mosamania is Salman also considered 'progressive' in the same way Abdallah was? Do you see any tangible policy changes (vis a vis foreign policy) or not much really will change course

Nothing will change. Ever since Faisal assassination all leaders brought same thing. You also need to be in line with US/EU policy or you won't be in power. British put this family in power in first place. The only thing that will change is if some coups are attempted or something.

Back
Top Bottom