What's new

Kim Jong Un to make his first ever foreign visit as NK Leader to Iran

This is definitely a good news for the people of North Korea their new young leader is not as eccentric and reclusive as his father. He's stepping up in the international stage with his new pride and bride shows he's willing to make friends thus increase the economic opportunities by seeking new trading partners. Although this visit is not an official visit to Iran per se, but a visit to the NAM summit, nevertheless it gives no doubt who his country wants to align with.

Last week his second in command and uncle, Jang Song-Thaek, visited China for talks on economy and paving what will be his official visit of another sovereign state shows the country is ready to join the world community.

Kim Jong-un expected to embark on state visit to Iran - Telegraph

Telegraph also posting on this news.

They are saying that this is a sign that NK and Iran are strengthening relations, possibly looking to make a bloc. It speculates that Jong-un is coming in order to try and persuade leaders of other non aligned countries to join forces with NK and Iran.

Washington has asked that Ban not take part in the meeting and stated that Iran does not deserve to host the meeting due to its refusal to comply with international demands to provide details of its nuclear programme.

"Iran is trying to manipulate this NAM summit and the attendees to advance its own agenda and to obscure the fact that it is failing to live up to multiple obligations that it has to the UN Security Council, the IAEA (International Atomic Energy Agency) and other international bodies," Victoria Nuland, a spokeswoman for the State Department, told reporters in Washington.

******* vile creatures these americans are

I know guys lol

I said Central Asian cuz I would get the best of both worlds, a Persian and an East Asian looking woman. I've got it all figured out lol

If I ever marry it will be with a tajik woman, and it has to be a real tajik woman not some Tajik chick that grew up in the West.

Tajik women...
813595.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Kim won't attend Iran summit

Iran has announced that North Korean leader Kim Jong-un will not attend a summit of the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) held in Iran later this month, according to South Korea's Yonhap News Agency.

"We verified with Iran's foreign ministry that the report is not true," Yonhap quoted an anonymous senior South Korean official as stating on Wednesday.

Through diplomatic channels, Yonhap deduced that although Iran had confirmed "the top North Korean leader" would attend, they were not actually talking about Kim Jong-un.

The Yonhap report indicated that according to the North Korean constitution, the foreign representative of the head of state should be Kim Yong-nam, president of the Presidium of the Supreme People's Assembly.

full story > Kim won't attend Iran summit - Globaltimes.cn

Sorry guys, it's the wrong Kim. Oriental names can be confusing if you're not familiar with them. Nevertheless, I believe NK commitments to Iran and NAM is the same.

It is to see he is going to IRAN :) that will make a better relation

Back
Top Bottom