What's new

Killing thy neighbour: India, and its Border Security Force

why is it a sensitive issue? all kashmiris hate india and indians. thats why 700,000 indian forces are there. its guranteed no indian can walk in kashmir without protection of bharat army. or you have forgotten?
The forces are there to prevent certain neighbours from coming into our territory on adventure trips.

In a way this is an indirect fallout from the numerous misadventures by our overly restive friends. If it weren't for them, situation would have been much more peaceful.

The forces are there to prevent certain neighbours from coming into our territory on adventure trips.

In a way this is an indirect fallout from the numerous misadventures by our overly restive friends. If it weren't for them, situation would have been much more peaceful.

nope. this has been happening before partition. nothing is going to change. eventually india is going to have to withdraw from kashmir and give it to pakistan. its just a matter of time.

The thread is not about Kashmir, take your discussion to Kashmir related thread.

First make your fact straight.... As it is mentioned earlier in many village homes are separated by border.... Farm land, market place, neighbors are separated by border.... In most occasion they just try to access those.... N in happen from both sides of the border.... N BSF killed mostly those people, kattle traders... Unarmed person... Even teenagers......India is not Switzerland that people would like to go there illegally. As I said earlier most of. He Bangladeshi those who are there are Hindu those who did not return after 71 year.... N they are there with the baking of Indian politician.....n they are trying to give them citizenship.... But it is no way 20 million.... N others are criminal who regularly fled to India... N stay there with the baking of indian politician.....so check your fact straight before paying garbage..

If farmland are situated on Indian side of border then it is Indian farmland and viceversa..why do Bangladeshis need to till Indian farmlands..Don't you have market places on your own side of border..such that you have to cross the border and risk your life to visit a market.

Bottom line is your own forces don't care if Bangladeshis cross into India or viceversa but assume they do that on their own peril and they if get killed in the process then its their fate nothing to concern them.

is all you do troll and post dimwitted comments?

Nopes i post better than moronic comments of yours. Is it hard to understand that if you cross the border illegally you deserve to be shot. Or is it very hard for you to comprehend because it is plain english.....

2011 is totally different from 1971 and in present time leave 20 million,india is in position to absorb whole of bangladeshi population.unless indians are paranoid of muslims as ur post shows.

But we dont have enough toilets for even half our population. Every morning our friends will need to go back home to freshen up :/

nope. this has been happening before partition. nothing is going to change. eventually india is going to have to withdraw from kashmir and give it to pakistan. its just a matter of time.

Its a matter of time since 62 years.....

1947 it is matter of time:lol:
2010 it is a matter of time.:lol:

If most infiltrators are Hindus as you say and as it's evident that you don't care if Hindus fleeing BD, then why are you worried for them? BSF don't ask their faith before shooting them, do they?

I told in my post most of them are Hindus and they did not return after 71 war.... So from where you got the idea....Hindus are tortured in bd.... Hindu in bd enjoy much independence and better life then Muslim in India.... In bd or Pakistan you would not see massacre like guitar or orissa ever happened.... N in recent time no major illegal immigration happened.... N I told that BSF killed mostly unarmed civilian, farmers, kattle traders, teenagers.... Those who live in the bordering area... I am saying again... India is not Switzerland that people will go to India .... Illegally ... Only cininals of bd fled to India... Where they get shelter.... N in some cases Hindus after getting baking from Indian politician... I think u did not forgot the recent news where your bjp leader asked to give them Indian citizenship...

Nopes i post better than moronic comments of yours. Is it hard to understand that if you cross the border illegally you deserve to be shot. Or is it very hard for you to comprehend because it is plain english.....

Plain english? Your stupidity reaches new heights everyday.

You have the most moronic posts here. Now stop trolling and derailing every single thread with your imbecile replies.

India is not Switzerland that people would like to go there illegally. As I said earlier most of. He Bangladeshi those who are there are Hindu those who did not return after 71 year.... N they are there with the baking of Indian politician.....n they are trying to give them citizenship.... But it is no way 20 million.... N others are criminal who regularly fled to India... N stay there with the baking of indian politician.....so check your fact straight before paying garbage..
India may not be Switzerland to you sitting half way across the globe in Canada, but for the poor masses who earn their livelihood through daily labor, it is very much a reality. Between struggling to find a job in BD vs easy access to major cities in India through its porous borders, it definitely is Switzerland for them.

Keep the religious excuse to yourself, we all know very well which religion these migrants belong to. It was not only in 71, but has been continuing ever since till recent date. It is only now that India is strengthening its borders and preventing such illegal mass migration into India. Go complain to BGB to keep your border people safely within the border areas.

I told in my post most of them are Hindus and they did not return after 71 war.... So from where you got the idea....Hindus are tortured in bd.... Hindu in bd enjoy much independence and better life then Muslim in India.... In bd or Pakistan you would not see massacre like guitar or orissa ever happened.... N in recent time no major illegal immigration happened.... N I told that BSF killed mostly unarmed civilian, farmers, kattle traders, teenagers.... Those who live in the bordering area... I am saying again... India is not Switzerland that people will go to India .... Illegally ... Only cininals of bd fled to India... Where they get shelter.... N in some cases Hindus after getting baking from Indian politician... I think u did not forgot the recent news where your bjp leader asked to give them Indian citizenship...

Yes Hindus are staying here from 71 and one fine day in 21st century Govt came to know about them. Come on dude, there's no denying, it's a contemporary issue.

So actually we are doing your job by hunting down your criminals?

Plain english? Your stupidity reaches new heights everyday.

You have the most moronic posts here. Now stop trolling and derailing every single thread with your imbecile replies.

Listen you are not contributing anything apart from pak pak pak pakak and personal level.

If you problems with that then report it to moderator or just shut up

Its a matter of time since 62 years.....

1947 it is matter of time:lol:
2010 it is a matter of time.:lol:

Does not the Indian .... Politician proudly say that India is the largest democratic country..... Then why India does not conduct election on Kashmir to determine the will of the Kashmiri.... People.... Which is asked by un...... Or India want to keep Kashmir by force without the will of the Kashmiri people....

Listen you are not contributing anything apart from pak pak pak pakak and personal level.

If you problems with that then report it to moderator or just shut up

you are a throughly irritating person.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom