What's new

Killing thy neighbour: India, and its Border Security Force

While I understand that the border runs through homes and market places, its still after all a border. And with the illegal immigrants crossing into India, we do need a border fence. What could be a better way of doing it? Maybe the homes and the villages have to be shifted or given a choice to either country. Not easy for the villagers in question, but there's no other way.

And though BD stories paint the BSF as a trigger happy force, I would like to see a version from our side before concdemning them.

well yourside is obviously not going to report it accurately and staight out lie as it normally does.

this is just wrong, killing of innocent kashmiris is just wrong, killing of 15 year old bengali girls is wrong. Killing of unarmed indians is wrong. But from the replies in this thread the majority do endorse killing of unarmed adolescents. USA does not do this. It arrests the MEXICANS jails them for few months and then releases them. These actions of BSF shows an uncivilized characteristics of your compatriots who are trigger happy. Yet those sitting comfortably behind their computers cheering on BSF and Indian Army in Kashmir for the killings of unarmed civilians also display uncivilized characteristics.

Why are American establishments in Kolkata always attacked? Why not the American Center in Dhaka? You know Abir, it says something about your security forces. The easiest way to end an investigation and go back to watching **** in the office is to lay the blame on BD: "The source is in BD, sir. We mere mortals can do nothing about it! Report the politicians!" :lol:

PS: Don't let the mention of **** distract you. Just kiddin :D

Is it not truth that during BNP era Bangladesh had an exclusive relation with all Indian outlawed groups and ISI?

No Americans killed in the attack but innocent security forces died. They were off course no match with their ww2 rifles for AK wielding hit and run terrorists. We have to believe what our officials say as BD already had a bad repute of being safe haven for anti-India groups.

Elaborate on this.

Bangladeshis are taken as more friendly than Pakistanis and overall there is no xenophobia towards Bangladesh as opposed to Pakistan.

I myself however find Pakistanis to be more friendly than Bangladeshis in this forum.

Bangladeshis are taken as more friendly than Pakistanis and overall there is no xenophobia towards Bangladesh as opposed to Pakistan.

This is not an issue of Bangladeshis vs Pakistanis as indians try to hide behind. This is about trigger happy bsf barbaric act against Bangladeshis. Please take your "Bangladeshis are taken as more friendly" line and s h ov * it where sun does not shine. Only language indians understand is power and danda.

To prove the point just other day Chinese came over and told indisns to no to build shed in Kashmir boarder and indian army asked local govt no to undertake any project withing 5 or 10 km of the boarder.

Unfortunately for Bangladesh Awami regime does not allow BDR to protect Bangladeshis.

When we had to India even supported 10 million Bangladeshi refugees on humanitarian grounds..fought and bled for them ...helped them get their own country..the least they can do stay there.
BDR needs to swing into action and stop illegal activities at Indo-Bangladeshi border and if they continue to turn blind eye to it, thinking it is India's problem ..then don't crib.

When we had to India even supported 10 million Bangladeshi refugees on humanitarian grounds..fought and bled for them ...helped them get their own country..the least they can do stay there.
BDR needs to swing into action and stop illegal activities at Indo-Bangladeshi border and if they continue to turn blind eye to it, thinking it is India's problem ..then don't crib.

YOu mean for yourselfs. Thank you.

YOu mean for yourselfs. Thank you.

indians just helped themselves and now they are desperate to live off their deed. Regarless, 1971 is just irrelevant to the issue of indian brutality and barbarism today.

This is not an issue of Bangladeshis vs Pakistanis as indians try to hide behind. This is about trigger happy bsf barbaric act against Bangladeshis. Please take your "Bangladeshis are taken as more friendly" line and s h ov * it where sun does not shine. Only language indians understand is power and danda.

To prove the point just other day Chinese came over and told indisns to no to build shed in Kashmir boarder and indian army asked local govt no to undertake any project withing 5 or 10 km of the boarder.

Unfortunately for Bangladesh Awami regime does not allow BDR to protect Bangladeshis.

I can throw insults in a better way than you do so cut the crap. Please try to show danda and it will be shoved up in wrong places before you say 'chere de ma kede bachi'.

Kashmir is a disputed territory and a sensitive issue. And off-course China has more influence than Bangladesh or Pakistan because simply China can offer us much more than BD or Pak can. Thank you very much.

First make your fact straight.... As it is mentioned earlier in many village homes are separated by border.... Farm land, market place, neighbors are separated by border.... In most occasion they just try to access those.... N in happen from both sides of the border.... N BSF killed mostly those people, kattle traders... Unarmed person... Even teenagers......India is not Switzerland that people would like to go there illegally. As I said earlier most of. He Bangladeshi those who are there are Hindu those who did not return after 71 year.... N they are there with the baking of Indian politician.....n they are trying to give them citizenship.... But it is no way 20 million.... N others are criminal who regularly fled to India... N stay there with the baking of indian politician.....so check your fact straight before paying garbage..

First make your fact straight.... As it is mentioned earlier in many village homes are separated by border.... Farm land, market place, neighbors are separated by border.... In most occasion they just try to access those.... N in happen from both sides of the border.... N BSF killed mostly those people, kattle traders... Unarmed person... Even teenagers......India is not Switzerland that people would like to go there illegally. As I said earlier most of. He Bangladeshi those who are there are Hindu those who did not return after 71 year.... N they are there with the baking of Indian politician.....n they are trying to give them citizenship.... But it is no way 20 million.... N others are criminal who regularly fled to India... N stay there with the baking of indian politician.....so check your fact straight before paying garbage..

If most infiltrators are Hindus as you say and as it's evident that you don't care if Hindus fleeing BD, then why are you worried for them? BSF don't ask their faith before shooting them, do they?

I can throw insults in a better way than you do so cut the crap. Please try to show danda and it will be shoved up in wrong places before you say 'chere de ma kede bachi'.

Kashmir is a disputed territory and a sensitive issue. And off-course China has more influence than Bangladesh or Pakistan because simply China can offer us much more than BD or Pak can. Thank you very much.

why is it a sensitive issue? all kashmiris hate india and indians. thats why 700,000 indian forces are there. its guranteed no indian can walk in kashmir without protection of bharat army. or you have forgotten?

indiandogsgoback.jpg

Please take your "Bangladeshis are taken as more friendly" line and s h ov * it where sun does not shine. Only language indians understand is power and danda.

Oh my flipping days!
If it wasn't for us guys you'd still be speaking urdu and all the development would have kept happening in west pak. [one of the main reasons for liberation war]!
Our soldiers fought for you country, shed blood for your country? And is this what how you guys repay?!

Oh my flipping days!
If it wasn't for us guys you'd still be speaking urdu and all the development would have kept happening in west pak. [one of the main reasons for liberation war]!
Our soldiers fought for you country, shed blood for your country? And is this what how you guys repay?!

lol, get of your high horse buddy.

I myself however find Pakistanis to be more friendly than Bangladeshis in this forum.

When I say Bangladeshis are taken more friendly, I don't include Jamatis and Rajakars in that list. We hate those blood-traitors and legacy of Mir Jafar more than even LET etc. They will be shown their right place if ever they set foot in Kolkata. ;)

Back
Top Bottom