What's new

Killing Modi | Sikh Terrorists can enter India from Pakistan | Indian Media.

loosers living outside and trying to be expert on indian sikhs,,,,pls go away

y ofcourse y else do u think my family even left india they were refugees who were fearing for their lives

more likely that khalistanis will engage in ethnic cleansing against sanatan sikhs and nihangs and start a bloody civil war. Also invasion by pakistan would be very likely.

more likely that khalistanis will engage in ethnic cleansing against sanatan sikhs and nihangs and start a bloody civil war.

are u crazy??

khalistanis are so small and sparse that they will be eliminated in one day

keep on dreaming 
t u mad bro calm down no need for any abuse

abuse is not directed at u

sorry anyways

more likely that khalistanis will engage in ethnic cleansing against sanatan sikhs and nihangs and start a bloody civil war. Also invasion by pakistan would be very likely.
on the contrary sikhs keep promises and hindus would live better under sikh rule than they would under india we do not see if u r dalit or w/e they would be treated as equals

on the contrary sikhs keep promises and hindus would live better under sikh rule than they would under india we do not see if u r dalit or w/e they would be treated as equals

go and check

dalits have 22.5 % reservation in everything from jobs to college seats
next come obc's which have 27% reservation

general category with higher castes have only 50%

u are sadly mistaken whats happening here,,,ask any dalit and he will tell u that he has more benefits in being a dalit than a non dalit

n i dont get y u ppl r always trying to involve sikhs in ur battles with pakistanis this whole india vs pakistan is a mainly hindu vs muslim thing. I as a sikh have no ill feelings towards Pakistan as they have preseved our most important Gurdwaras, enacted sikh marriage act and in the west tend to get along just fine with us

Obviously any movement for separate state are threat to Greater Punjab project. :whistle:
So you want to be the Kim Jong Arian of Greater Punjab :haha:
y ofcourse y else do u think my family even left india they were refugees who were fearing for their lives
But you need feet on ground to turn it into Khalistan.Doing protest in front of the Indian embassy doesn't really help.

What about 30%+ Punjabi Hindus.

more likely that khalistanis will engage in ethnic cleansing against sanatan sikhs and nihangs and start a bloody civil war.
are u crazy??

khalistanis are so small and sparse that they will be eliminated in one day

keep on dreaming 

abuse is not directed at u

sorry anyways

Considering that a lot of khalistanis went ahead and quietly merged into the power structures of rashtriya sikh sangat ,SGPC and the BJP govt after the negotiations of 1996 you might be surprised .

We're under sikh lol our Manmohan is SIKH

What more do you want, apne vatan se hi pyar ni h tenu?

Back
Top Bottom