What's new

‘Kill all Muslims’: Fox News pundit’s ‘sarcastic’ Boston bomb tweet

Sugarcane

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

A right-wing media pundit from the United States has called for all Muslims to be killed in a ‘sarcastic’ tweet made in response to the Boston Marathon bombings.

Erik Rush, a regular on Fox News, appeared to attribute blame to Islamic extremists following yesterday’s blasts, in which at least three people were killed.

“Let's bring more Saudis in without screening them! C'mon!,” he wrote on Twitter.

Another Twitter user asked, “Are you ALREADY BLAMING MUSLIMS??” – to which Rush reportedly responded: "Yes, they're evil. Let's kill them all."

Rush later said his tweet was “sarcastic”, and appeared to have deleted the post this morning.

The tweet drew a flood of responses from Twitter users, many of them expressing shock and anger at the tweet. Rush responded to many of his critics with a series of profane responses.

The Boston explosions drew a more measured response from international media.

The incident dominated the front pages of UK newspapers. The Daily Telegraph had the headline "Bomb carnage at marathon", while the Sun had "Marathon slaughter".

The bombings in Boston killed at least three people and injured scores. Authorities in the U.S. described the incident as an act of terror, although have not yet speculated on who was behind the blasts. President Obama vowed on Monday that those behind the bombing "will feel the full weight of justice."

At least 128 people were hospitalized following the incident, and as many as eight were in critical condition, officials said.

British police are reviewing security plans for Sunday’s London Marathon, the next major international marathon, because of the bombs that killed two people at the race in Boston.

‘Kill all Muslims’: Fox News pundit’s ‘sarcastic’ Boston bomb tweet - Alarabiya.net English | Front Page

Things will get more worse for immigrants from Middle East and Indian Subcontinent in US now.

Domino effect and paranoia, that are the things that may happen.

Paranoia and Islamophobia at its peak....

Dont the fools ever wonder what others feel about them?

1 blast and they wanna wipe the world clean....what about

The largest 2 they did in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the ones they did in Vietnam and Africa? The ones they do in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and are planning of in Iran?

Hypocrites of a different nature!

Paranoia and Islamophobia at its peak....
Dont the fools ever wonder what others feel about them?
1 blast and they wanna wipe the world clean....what about daily blasts The largest 2 they did in Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the ones they did in Vietnam and Africa? The ones they do in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and are planning of in Iran?
Hypocrites of a different nature!
You can understand the patience of Indians. :D

It feels good to be a big bad Muslim. Come on boys! It's fun being the bad guy once in a while! :woot:

Sure....for a "while".

It becomes a problem when you're always the bad guy. Most of the time, for all the right reasons.

Sick mentality people no doubt!! But I should say this is not unique. People of this mentality is present in the PDF as well.

Just a couple of days back a so called educated member of the PDF commented, 'If I had the power I would have killed all the Hindus.'

I ignored the comment as I thought it was beyond my dignity to respond to that fool. Probably the MODS noticed it and deleted the comment later as it's not present now.
So basically mental people is spread all over the world leading it to it's destruction.

Sick mentality people no doubt!! But I should say this is not unique. People of this mentality is present in the PDF as well.

Just a couple of days back a so called educated member of the PDF commented, 'If I had the power I would have killed all the Hindus.'

I ignored the comment as I thought it was beyond my dignity to respond to that fool. Probably the MODS noticed it and deleted the comment later as it's not present now.
So basically mental people is spread all over the world leading it to it's destruction.

Thats why psychology and psychiatry is a booming business in the West! :coffee:

Here's One more . This was not even "Sarcastic" .

Last edited by a moderator:
The 'kill them all' paranoia has been a part of human history. It's understandable why people say this and it is important to understand that this is a defence mechanism. My deepest condolences to those who lost their lives. I really pray that their families get the strength to persevere through this, if they lose their humanity, we never should . Taking of one life is like taking the life of the entire humanity, American, Indian or Pakistani it makes no difference.

Thats why psychology and psychiatry is a booming business in the West! :coffee:

I'm a psychologist, believe me, we're not as bad as we're portrayed. Secondly, believe me the East needs psychologists and other social scientists much more than the West.

Sure....for a "while".

It becomes a problem when you're always the bad guy. Most of the time, for all the right reasons.

The hegemonised power (the model in the West) needs a bad guy to dominate. Currently, we're in!

Sir, target the mentality not the source. The mentality is a part of our humanity, we cannot escape it unless we make the distinction that the 'Other' is no different than 'Us'.

Yes, just like u n yr fellow countrymen.

Back
Top Bottom