What's new

Kia Modi Manhoos Hai ? Is Modi Jinxed

Since Modi came to power Pakistan's position in the foreign policy arena improved radically, India's internal social fabric was damaged due to groups like RSS and Shev Sina gaining more power, minorities feel the heat now...He is the biggest asset Pakistan can have, he has done to India in one year what we couldn't do in 70 years..hopefully he sweeps the next elections !!!

@MastanKhan hardly expected such a level of discourse from you bro.
Didnt know democratic country cant question their "ruler" :(

Or were you commenting his "thinking outside the box" ? :unsure:

Not if you have followed him lately, although I am sure this particular thread is just for fun.
I found it funny though :ashamed:

I love it. The obsession is really sickening.
Well what can they do, they don't have anything to cheer them up, because not only Pakistan is failed country but also don't have any achievement of themselves. Where one country reached mars its neighbour is still able to find a single cheerful thing it has done over the years. Well not so surprised. Yes, modi is manhood for Pakistan for sure.

lolwa. When enemies start talking bad about you, think you are doing something good.

LOL
Kali bill I ka avatar hai yeh manhoos
Haa tere jaise wataan farost ke liye yeh kali billi hain:flame:!!Your days are numbered,the moment you land in Mumbai you'll find a couple of IB officers shoving a big scary looking bamboo down your little a$$:lol::lol:

If he is turning out to be MANHOOS for other countries....i would be the least worried person.....btw, He may have lost Bihar for his party but he was also the man who brought his party to power with absolute majority for the first time.....so we can't be CHOOSY here....

Chow!

Veteran hai voh :agree:

We will serve him nihari, Baday Paye aor Bihari Boti with beef Qeema.

@fakhre mirpur @Color_Less_Sky @Imran Khan @django @Jonah Arthur @Akheilos
with gao moth cold drink

gc-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom