What's new

Khyber Pukhtunkhwa to become a model province (2013-2018)

It is related.

Talibans are terrorists of KPK. MQM is terrorist of Karachi.

We must get rid of all terrorists...

Shame on so called "Muhajirrrrr idiots" who vote for terrorist organization just b/c they are "muhajirrrrrs" too.

Im sorrry so should we vote "parhay likhay Pindi bwayses"? As fcked up MQM may be who else can guarantee our protextion? If these terrorists were gone the other two terrorists would be hurrying to kill every last muhajir(the source of aallll of karachi's problems) and divide the spoils

I would like to see loadshedding free KPK, since 18th amendment provinces are free to produce their own electricity.

dont worry 25 hydro projects are already in progress soon you will see a loadshedding free KPK INSHA ALLAH

I will pray to GOD, please don't let this enemy of Pakistan party to be succeeded in KPK who just dictated by foreign powers to ruin Pakistan. May God PTI's government will fail in earlier stages. Ameen

LPC :coffee:

امریکا نے عمران خان کی خیبر پختونخواہ کو تباہ کرنے کا پلان بنا لیا۔ ڈاکٹر دانش

Translation: America has plan to destabilize Imran Khan's KPK - Dr. Danish (Senior Anchor)

Dr Danish Ka Elections K Hawaly Sy Tareekhi Inkshaf | Geo Tau Aisay Pakistan

Translation: America has plan to destabilize Imran Khan's KPK - Dr. Danish (Senior Anchor)

Dr Danish Ka Elections K Hawaly Sy Tareekhi Inkshaf | Geo Tau Aisay Pakistan
Aray America ku Kiya Pata Hai, bhai Drone Ku Ball Ki Tarahan Catch Karlengey? Phir 11 May Ki Tarhaan Inqilaab Ayaa Gaa, 2025 Mien?

نوازشریف لندن سعودیہ گئے وہاں پاکستانی فوج، عدالت ، الیکشن کمیشن، امریکا اور سعودیہ نے مل کر نوازشریف کو جتوانے کا پلان بنوایا عمران خان نے الیکشن جیتا تھا۔ مگر نوازشریف کو جتوایا گیا۔ شاہین صھبائی

پنجاب کے 3 خاندانوں نے امریکا کے ساتھ مل کر الیکشن کو پلان کیا۔ بابر عوان

Just want to say.. Shame on you, really you are blind.

Shame on PTI followers bashing on others to hide own incompetency. I am in favour if other parties don't let PTI to rule KPK whose mandate was made through massive rigging.

نوازشریف لندن سعودیہ گئے وہاں پاکستانی فوج، عدالت ، الیکشن کمیشن، امریکا اور سعودیہ نے مل کر نوازشریف کو جتوانے کا پلان بنوایا عمران خان نے الیکشن جیتا تھا۔ مگر نوازشریف کو جتوایا گیا۔ شاہین صھبائی

پنجاب کے 3 خاندانوں نے امریکا کے ساتھ مل کر الیکشن کو پلان کیا۔ بابر عوان

If so then that's good. We don't want JEWISH PLANNED IK KA NAYA PAKISTAN or KPK. NS should make it's own government in KPK and don't let culprits to govern KPK.

If so then that's good. We don't want JEWISH PLANNED IK KA NAYA PAKISTAN or KPK. NS should make it's own government in KPK and don't let culprits to govern KPK.

Imran Khan never went to Israel and there are no proven links of him with Israel..
His wife was a christian coverted to Islam..

You lot are shameless enough to bring forward bunch of lame lies without a shred of evidence.

PTI proposed CM to TTP terrorists "Yeh Pakistan app ka ha". :yahoo:

Imran Khan never went to Israel and there are no proven links of him with Israel..

You lot are shameless enough to bring forward bunch of lame lies without a shred of evidence.

U Mean Gold Smith Family Chirstian Family?:lol::disagree:

Shameless are those who have no idea whom they are following. Evidences are on all over internet but only invisible for blinds and thought less people. She is Jew and could declare as per situation type of religion masked. Election campaign was funded by her Jews relatives. That was all setup and still going on in shape of shameful recounting appeals, polling, burger protests.

U Mean Gold Smith Family Chirstian Family?:lol::disagree:

Goldsmith died in 1997 just 2 years after IK-Jemima marriage,so i am not sure how somebody can continue effecting IK from his grave.

Sir James Goldsmith
Born James Michael Goldsmith
26 February 1933
Paris, France
Died 18 July 1997 (aged 64)

Plus Goldsmiths arent Pure jews,they are Jews+Christians.

His father was Jewish and his mother Catholic; Goldsmith was Jewish and his brother was baptized in Catholicism

Jemima chose to be Christian as her mother was Christian.

Jemima immigrated to Pakistan and lived in Pakistan as a Pakistani citizen,not the other way round.

I know i cant impress a biased mind but still..its good to have some reason behind the IK jew claims people make.

Yeh kya boongi mari hai

This is not bongi but in favour of Pakistan.

Goldsmith died in 1997 just 2 years after IK-Jemima marriage,so i am not sure how somebody can continue effecting IK from his grave.
Plus Goldsmiths arent Pure jews,they are Jews+Christians.

Right thinking is not harmful for brain so try to use in right path.

Back
Top Bottom