What's new

Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Investment Roadshow

If I were standing there, I might as well be staring him like her.. he is so charismatic !

It is natural in IK case. Specially girls get attracted towards IK pretty soon despite the fact that he is already married once again. Did you went To Jalsas? Charged up crowd specially girls were excited when IK came on stage and specially when Imran Khan came to the mike.

BTW any update on KPK Dubai Investment Roadshow? Any information on MoU's? BTW PTI was expecting around 5$ billion dollar investment I read online.

Sorry to say but i think its a useless effort. No security no investment no bussiness no progress. TTP exploding bombs in schools and mosques is such a huge negative advertisement that a thousand such roadshows will not help.

I am not blaming PTI for trying to put an effort, but without peace, they cannot attract investors. This is the bitter truth. PTI is doing remarkably well in case of institution building but hardcore infrastructure investment requires "Peace"

I've said it times before and saying it again now. Investors don't make decisions based on some random seminars. PTI could have used JKT,Asad Umar and Now Ch Sarwar's connections to attract investment in KPK but then again ground realities are hard to ignore. A province that imports 90% of her technical labor from other provinces and facing negative economic migration is naturally noncompetitive in attracting investments. The already existing infrastructure is crumbling. But KPK still face misplaced priorities. At budget I made this observation that KPK should've spent more on security and revamping economic infrastructure than going all out on education. Because if there are no factories to absorb the labor supply from educational institutes, you end up with whats happening right now, both skilled and unskilled labor is migrating to other parts of the country.

Der ayad durust ayad!

Thumbs up for IK. KPK govt should promote projects with fast return rates among the potential investors. KPK has great hydro potential. KPK govt should be able to interest investors in this sector.

It is good initiative by IK but it is only possible when law n order gets better.

It is natural in IK case. Specially girls get attracted towards IK pretty soon despite the fact that he is already married once again. Did you went To Jalsas? Charged up crowd specially girls were excited when IK came on stage and specially when Imran Khan came to the mike.

BTW any update on KPK Dubai Investment Roadshow? Any information on MoU's? BTW PTI was expecting around 5$ billion dollar investment I read online.

Yes, I ahve been to with friends and cousins, stayed at dharna for 10 days..

no I dont know as of now if there is real investment attracted, will update as soon as I get to know.

Yes, I ahve been to with friends and cousins, stayed at dharna for 10 days..

no I dont know as of now if there is real investment attracted, will update as soon as I get to know.

I heard about MoU's signed but this information isn't verified.

1102708800-1.jpg

1102708800-2.gif

interesting bunch of statements.

Back
Top Bottom