What's new

Khobragade to USA: You have lost a good friend. In return, you got a maid and drunken driver

Let her come and book her for frauds she has committed. Its time for some "Adarsh" justice.

i believe this sums up the situation briliantly, we are not defending what ever Devyani did , she may or may not be guilty , thats for the courts to decide. what we as a country had an objection to was the treatment of her , especially while she was representing India.

She is two faced witch who will let you down. Just read the below two statements of hers and then pontificate why would she want her children to grow up in country which humiliated her? why does she want to reunite with them in the US? he father said that the whole family was returning to India just yesterday? Hypocrisy at its best? let her be charged in Adarsh and she will be on the first plane too USA, accept a plea bargain and tell India to **** off and claim she be given asylum as she is of schedule caste

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/i-wonder-if-i-will-be-able-to-ever-reunite-with-my-husband-my-kids-i-miss-them/

“I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my family, my husband, my little kids. I miss them,” Khobragade told The Sunday Express. “What if my children choose to study and work in the US? What if I can never return to the US, which I cannot now… Does it mean we will never be able to live together as a family again?,” she said, voicing what she said was one of the biggest worries on her mind currently.

http://www.financialexpress.com/news/devyani-khobragades-father-aspired-for-berth-in-rs-daughter-has-adarsh-flat-more/1209401

Uttam Khobragade, a 1984-batch IAS officer and father of India’s deputy consul-general in New York, Devyani Khobragade, aspired to become a Rajya Sabha MP following his retirement. Khobragade, who was BEST General Manager, FDA Commissioner, MHADA CEO and suburban Mumbai collector, had approached political parties soon after his retirement early last year.

Khobragade’s name had also figured in the Adarsh Housing Society scam and he was accused by the CBI of helping Adarsh use higher FSI than permitted by allegedly transferring an adjoining plot reserved for a BEST bus depot to Adarsh. He and Devyani, it was alleged, had got a flat each in the society as quid pro quo. Khobragade, who had denied any wrongdoing in the case, Wednesday said he and Devyani would not return the apartments.

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-others/those-who-raise-questions-on-adarsh-flats-are-casteist-diplomats-father/

Diplomat Devyani Khobragade’s father flew off the handle at a press conference in the Capital Friday that he had called to announce the return of his daughter after he was quizzed about the flats owned by the family in the controversial Adarsh housing society of Mumbai.

The retired IAS officer alleged that those raising questions on the controversial properties of the Khobragade’s were ‘castiest’ and refused to entertain any more questions from the Marathi media.

i believe this sums up the situation briliantly, we are not defending what ever Devyani did , she may or may not be guilty , thats for the courts to decide. what we as a country had an objection to was the treatment of her , especially while she was representing India.

Btw the foreign media showed her and father her getting into a car with red light on top banned by the Supreme Court of India

Let her come and book her for frauds she has committed. Its time for some "Adarsh" justice.

You sure? I think India will honor her with ticker tick parade. She is now an Indian hero in the scale of Gandhi.

I hope the friggin cunt was worth damaging relations with US! Enjoy her while you can Indians

Ready for the colts tonight?

You sure? I think India will honor her with ticker tick parade. She is now an Indian hero in the scale of Gandhi.

Ready for the colts tonight?

Its gonna be a good one. I see Hawks are kicking Saints, looks like a repeat of regular season game tonight.

And whats amazing is that she is not at all repentant about what she did.
Indian govt, nay, Indian nation spent so much political capital to save her criminal *** from just punishment and she can't even say a simple "thank you" or "I am sorry for what happened" .
Instead what we get is smug arrogance and plans to enter politics to cash in on her cheap fame.
What is wrong with this country?

Do you even understand what you are saying ?

That women had a husband and children in the US. She could have easily done the following for her personal satisfaction,

1. Submit to the black mail by the maid and help her get US citizenship
2. Submit to the black mail by the maid the second time and negotiated a settlement with the maid
3. Pleaded guilty to the crime and then negotiated a settlement.
4. Turned the whole thing around and play the victim herself and blame the GoI and plead for US asylum.

She did NONE of the above because she knew she was representing INDIA and any of the above choices would have compromised Indians dignity.

She acted with Courage and Dignity.

In exchange for this brave act she now has to be separated from her husband and children. She made this SACRIFICE for India. Do you understand such simple Facts ?

She is an bonafide Indian Hero and as such deserves our Respect. Others can go suck an rotten egg.

Is there a law against being "stuck up" or being a "bitch" ?

...or do you just like your women 'submissive' ?
I think there's none because If there was one you won't be acting like one.

Now bugger off :lol:

Au Contraire it appears to everybody like you were bitching about her :angel:
By everybody...you mean the reservation brigade :rofl:

Rest assured....No flying f*cks will be handed out today....Logout of your computer and enjoy your Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom