What's new

Kharji's in light of Hadith

laiqs@mi

Reaction score
I got this info from another web site. but it is interesting and i think worth sharing.

2-01b1b30763.jpg
3-9036543063.jpg
4-ea4f8f35e5.jpg
5-2896cb5fca.jpg
6-179661c48d.jpg

:tup:

You are effectively saying we have created these khawarij to hurt ourself. The fact is short term goals and obsession with neighbors has spiraled situation out of control and now we find ourselves in a deep mess. Take out the Mullah and Madrassah economy and replace them with schools and colleges.

Talibaboon history is not different than the Ikhwan army of Abdul Aziz which became an out of control monster and had to be destroyed with British help.

Ikhwan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

^^^^ i can only laugh at your comments.
khawarj's are not only t.t.p khawarij is an ideology. they exist even in the time of Salahudin did he created them also???
(hassan bin saba, hashashin's)

and had you read the last one. which says khawarij's would last till dajjal and their last group will come with dajjal.

It is very interesting topic and would have been very nice if the creator of those images posted in the first post could have given the Hadeeth number of every reference he gave in those pics. He did mention the book but did not mention the Hadeeth number so we could check if we had any doubts about any hadeeth.

I would be very thankful to you if you could find those ahadees for me... with hadees numbers

Regret to disagree with this theory. Kharji groups only came into being after the battle of Siffin and it was not until the battle of Naharwan on 13th Safar 37 Hijri that the term Khawarij came into common usage.

For the record, Kharjis, identified as Ibadites of today, accept the Sheikhain (first two Caliphs) as the rightly guided Caliphs, thus there was no distinction between Khawarij and others in the early period of the Rashideen Caliphate. Any reference to Kharjis or Khwawarij in Hadith of the holy Prophet (PBUH) is therefore highly suspect.

please correct the translation:

انهم كلاب النار

يه جہنم کے کتے ہون گے

Don't add extra Words Please.

it is not my translation i just got it from other site.
and i'll try to find ahadith no. in sha ALLAH.
and i also disagree at some points the translator has added some words. which is not right. Hadith should not be translated as per own requirement.

[video=metacafe;5926969/war_on_kharijis_intro/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/5926969/war_on_kharijis_intro/[/video]

found this hadith

سیدنا علی رضی اللہ عنہ بن ابی طالب سے روایت ہے کہ میں نے رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کو اِرشاد فرماتے ہوئے سنا:

سیخرج قوم فی آخر الزمان احداث الأسنان سفھاء الاحلام یقولون من خیر قول البریۃ لا یجاوز ایمانھم حناجرھم یمرقون من الدین کما یمرق السھم من الرمیۃ فأینما لقیتموھم فاقتلوھم فان فی قتلھم اجرا لمن قتلھم یوم القیامۃ

آخری زمانے میں ایسے لوگ نکلیں گے جو نو عمر، کم عقل (جاہل، بے وقوف) ہوں گے، بات تو سب مخلوق سے اچھی کریں گے (لوگوں کی خیر خواہی و بہتری کی بات کہیں گے) لیکن ان کا ایمان ان کے حلق سے نیچے نہیں اُترے گا وہ دین سے اس طرح نکل جائیں گے جیسے تیر نشانے سے نکل جاتا ہے۔ تم ان کو جہاں بھی پاؤ قتل کر ڈالو بے شک ان کے قتل کرنے والوں کے لئے قیامت کے دن اجر ہے

صحیح بخاری کتاب استتابۃ المرتدین والمعاندین و قتالھم باب۶، قتل الخوارج والملحدین ح۶۹۳۰، کتاب المناقب باب۲۵، علامات النبوۃ ح۳۶۱۱، صحیح مسلم ح۱۰۶۶، دارالسلام:۲۴۶۲، مشکوٰۃ المصابیح ح

found this hadith

سیدنا علی رضی اللہ عنہ بن ابی طالب سے روایت ہے کہ میں نے رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کو اِرشاد فرماتے ہوئے سنا:

سیخرج قوم فی آخر الزمان احداث الأسنان سفھاء الاحلام یقولون من خیر قول البریۃ لا یجاوز ایمانھم حناجرھم یمرقون من الدین کما یمرق السھم من الرمیۃ فأینما لقیتموھم فاقتلوھم فان فی قتلھم اجرا لمن قتلھم یوم القیامۃ

آخری زمانے میں ایسے لوگ نکلیں گے جو نو عمر، کم عقل (جاہل، بے وقوف) ہوں گے، بات تو سب مخلوق سے اچھی کریں گے (لوگوں کی خیر خواہی و بہتری کی بات کہیں گے) لیکن ان کا ایمان ان کے حلق سے نیچے نہیں اُترے گا وہ دین سے اس طرح نکل جائیں گے جیسے تیر نشانے سے نکل جاتا ہے۔ تم ان کو جہاں بھی پاؤ قتل کر ڈالو بے شک ان کے قتل کرنے والوں کے لئے قیامت کے دن اجر ہے

I would prefer if you had posted the reference of such ahadees with the hadees number and the book

صحیح بخاری کتاب استتابۃ المرتدین والمعاندین و قتالھم باب۶، قتل الخوارج والملحدین ح۶۹۳۰، کتاب المناقب باب۲۵، علامات النبوۃ ح۳۶۱۱، صحیح مسلم ح۱۰۶۶، دارالسلام:۲۴۶۲، مشکوٰۃ المصابیح ح

sory for posting the ref: a bit late.

Back
Top Bottom