What's new

Khan's Pakistan 'would shoot US drones'

There is reason behind that and reason is he is not chowdhary................:lol: Moreover i got to train the future PM of Pakistan ie bibi zainab............:D

Whomever you choose.question is not that who is ruling ISB question is that ruler in ISB be able to decide about deone...i say no...

Its no hidden fact that most of decisions on Pak foreign policy and WOT are made in GHQ Pindi not in ISB.ISB is only there to take the blame for everything negative that goes in pakistan.

And you think those in GHQ Pindi are not our people?

They are of the children sent to the army, They are the only ones that think of the nation, otherwise the looters have their way.

Imran Khan is the kind of person what we call "vaayileye vadai sudravan" roughly meaning one who says he can make the tastiest dishes but never actually does it. This is the impression he is giving me. Anyway if Pakistanis are believeing in him, all power to him. :undecided:

How are you in position to comment on him? Give this forum few examples of Imran Khan and his attitude which makes you call him that. Imran Khan after Jinnah is the person who is selfless and sincere towards Pakistan. Your comments are offensive and substance less unless you provide examples to back your claim.

They are of the children sent to the army, They are the only ones that think of the nation, otherwise the looters have their way.
that why i said Ik cant stop drone attack or shoot it down until GHQ wishes too.

So here situation is civilian govt. proposes GHQ disposes ...............or unless IK becomes mask of GHQ.

A military which controls a good portion of business in Your country?

I think businessmen only look for profit, whether it is war or not, what do you think?

How are you in position to comment on him? Give this forum few examples of Imran Khan and his attitude which makes you call him that. Imran Khan after Jinnah is the person who is selfless and sincere towards Pakistan. Your comments are offensive and substance less unless you provide examples to back your claim.

He is after all a politician, when the actual decision makers are in the military.. How much he can do, making people believe that he has that power in his hands when clearly he does not?

I know he is not in the Govt. I was talking about the current Govt. why they do they approve these strikes at all. I have seen the current Pkistan govt showing anger few times over the drone killings (may be public pressure), but never relly disapporved the drone stikes...if its indeed happening with their approval. Thats unbelievable.
Dude, lying means lying.

Their anger is a lie, their excuses is a lie.

They can barf out anything they wish, it does not make it true.

You see for a person in the know, these questions are downright absurd. Why are they allowing? They are with the Americans for gods sakes!

its not as easy as IK thinks he can do. he is not sitting on the 'hot' seat. when he does we will see what happens

Its never easy to do the right thing. It's very hard to win WC matches against India too, so we should abandon the match next time?

No matter what the odds, you always play to win. Pakistan has been playing not to lose.

Pakistan Military is not legally liable for the drone blunders till there is an officially acknowledged government order to PAF to shoot down the drones.

If Imran Khan gives that order and PAF does not comply, then even they know, what is going to happen to them by the general public of Pakistan.

Why aren't the Pakistan members asking themselves the reason for drone attacks?

The best way for Imran Khan to stop drone attacks is to ask Pakistan army to purge Taliban/Al Qaeda from the Pakistan soil sincerely.
The best way for Imran Khan to stop drone attacks is to convince the world that Pakistan is not the breeding factory for terrorism.

Any act of shooting down drones could prove to be very very costly for Pakistan.

You see for a person in the know, these questions are downright absurd. Why are they allowing? They are with the Americans for gods sakes!
Maybe that is the only choice which is available for Pakistan, the political posturing is a lie and maybe the reality is that Pakistan cannot afford a confrontation.

Its never easy to do the right thing. It's very hard to win WC matches against India too, so we should abandon the match next time?

No matter what the odds, you always play to win. Pakistan has been playing not to lose.

Absolutely true, but what are those hard decision? How effective those decisions will be if only the political govt without the muscle takes them?

Pakistan Military is not legally liable for the drone blunders till there is an officially acknowledged government order to PAF to shoot down the drones.

If Imran Khan gives that order and PAF does not comply, then even they know, what is going to happen to them by the general public of Pakistan.

Simplistic view I think, if IK gives the order and Army denies it - Instead army does a coup, what will the public do exactly?

Hoping to see a pakistani version of this, may be the guy who did mullah vs veena malik song can help :)
Before election: We will not allow increase in tuition fee.
After Election: Oops, did not know we dont have money.

Last edited by a moderator:

I said that is the impression he gves to me. I also said if Pakistanis are willing to believe in him, then all power to him. How is that offensive ?

Now he is down to cheap publicity. Lol shooting down American drones is an act of war. I don't wanna say what happens next.

so what u say , he announce that drones doing good by killing innocents along with few miscreants .
he said right thing and he is saying it from the very start ....

most of the indians are having problem with his daring statements ,
drones are illegal and no one should let countenance to such acts

Actually its just a political stunt .
He says this to increase his vote tally , every politicion done this .
Unfortunately i feel he is just like other south asian politicons .

Actually its just a political stunt .
He says this to increase his vote tally , every politicion done this .
Unfortunately i feel he is just like other south asian politicons .

no he isnt all others. Time will tell

Back
Top Bottom