What's new

Khan Vs Garcia..!

Amir won't get to fight Floyd now.

Floyd's a beast. I can't think of any current boxer who can handle Mayweather.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3183841 said:
how can somebody get knocked out by a punch on the neck?
I had a 3 kicks direct on my neck during fight ,and the 3rd one did enough to made me unconcious for a moment , any such perfect punch with perfect timing can knocked out anyone easily , Unfortunetly Amir was hit by that punch. have to work on his defence.

khan needs to get rid of freddy roach. this was a hasty matchup so soon after lamont peterson fight. freedy is losing his touch.

Amir Khan v Danny Garcia FULL FIGHT (KNOCKOUT) - YouTube

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3183841 said:
how can somebody get knocked out by a punch on the neck?

that was a blind wild lucky punch. see it again and judge for yourself.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3184213 said:
as i was goolging came across a boxer from quetta called Muhammad Waseem , this guy is doing pretty good, won gold in beijing

World Combat Games 2010 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

our idiot british boxers have embarrassed us, our native boxers are wining the real event, we won gold in asian olympics some years back

Mehrullah Lassi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

WTF are Asian Olympics?? this is not an International sports meet and countries don't participate in the meet.

Feeling upset :/

Amir went for the kill..If he had took the fight to the end...surely he would have won...Amir's speed would have landed more punches on Garcia ...but alas...

I wish Floyd Mayweather fight with Dany Garcia's dad and knock the fcuk outa him :lol:

This isn't good, Amir Khan's career in the US is effectively over after this.

I hope he can make a good comeback.

You win some, you lose some. People are forgetting Amir's only human. We can't possibly expect him to win every match. Insha'Allah, Amir will come back stronger.

Tonight was Danny's night, and much deserved, congrats to him.

I heard Khan got knocked out in the 4th round ? True ?

Why is the opponents father such a trash talker ?

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3184213 said:
as i was goolging came across a boxer from quetta called Muhammad Waseem , this guy is doing pretty good, won gold in beijing

World Combat Games 2010 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

our idiot british boxers have embarrassed us, our native boxers are wining the real event, we won gold in asian olympics some years back

Mehrullah Lassi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, Pakistan won 1 gold and 4 silver in 2002 Asian Games. Unfortunately boxing in Pakistan has declined since then. Now, not a single boxer has qualified for Olympic, no medal in Asian games 2010. People should support and cheer for local boxers rather than for someone who is participating for another country.

Well, true, boxing is not as popular in India as say cricket, even though somebody got a medal in olympics.
People do know heavyweight champions though like tyson or ali.

Most Indians were ignorant of tennis before sania mirza came, we need a boxing hero of our own to generate public interest in the game.

we have vijendar singh

Glass chin exposed once again. Breidis Prescott all over again. This time it would be hard for Amir Khan to come back unless he gets a rematch with Danny Garcia & beats him. Big British promoters are not banking on him anymore. SkySports has already given up on putting his fights on PPV channel. Looks like Kell Brook is the next big thing for Britain on his weight division...

btw I still think he suffered his worst knockout in the hands of Breidis Prescott...

Last edited by a moderator:
@ hinduguy

What you are smoking? We have a record number of 8 boxers have qualified for Olympic 2012. We have good results in international tournaments for last few years. We have boxers who won medals in Olympic, world championships, CWG and Asian Games. And above all we have a female boxer who has been five times world championship. Expect atleast three medals from 2012 Olympic.

Back
Top Bottom