What's new

‘Khan Sent Thousands Of Dollars To Pak Terrorists’

Considering Remittances from U.S. has only increased in third world countries over the past decade , your whole theory comes down as sand castle in air ( even water).

Why do you even take him seriously, yaar? I have been sending home money regularly for so many years in increasing amounts. Nobody here even gives a $hit about it. He's full of 'hot-air'.

Was he innocent? A lot of poor people are framed on false charges

First of all if he funded Taliban in Pakistan then he doesnt hate US he hates Pakistan since PAkistani talibans are destroying Pakistan and has not done anything single incident against US. so he maybe right in saying he loves US because he is doing US's work to destroy Pakistan.

Of course you may be right...Do you still believe 100% sure that every one is Pakistan really hates Pakistan Taliban...I mean Pakistan Taliban means not about the organization only...I mean the concept and thought process of Pakistan Taliban...

Of course you may be right...Do you still believe 100% sure that every one is Pakistan really hates Pakistan Taliban...I mean Pakistan Taliban means not about the organization only...I mean the concept and thought process of Pakistan Taliban...

yes everyone "in" Pakistan hates pakistani talibans because they are on the receiving end

You still doubt Pakistan's hatred for terrorism ??
After all we've done and sacrificed ??

----------------

Anyways, I would agree with the Khan in question when he says that this government needs to go... The PPP-regime is nothing but thieves in Armanis.

After all we've done and sacrificed
??

----------------

Anyways, I would agree with the Khan in question when he says that this government needs to go... The PPP-regime is nothing but thieves in Armanis.

Dude....donot take me wrong...But is it not fact that the terrorist who are blowing themselves in Pakistan is none other than Pakistani itself...And if i go by the facts from the PDF posters...they are the terrorist who has been patronized by major political parties in Pakistan...Now you tell me....when political parties provide silent support to your terrorist organization, what can be said about them?....Any way beleive me...my post is not to show anything -ve about you rather...i would like to see a Pakistan where people Like @HaviSultan @faujiHistorian,@Sombezoo and @muse like people exists...Not the terrorist people who symbolize destruction every where..

Last edited by a moderator:
After all we've done and sacrificed ??
----------------
Done and sacrificed. Buddy, you raised and supported these terrorists to bleed India by thousand cuts.

Pakistanis hate only those "terrorists" that kill Pakistanis. But those who fights NATO or kill innocent people in India are considered as Holy warriors.

Don't you agree with this ?

And this is not just my words, but spoken by many intellectuals in the world.

Done and sacrificed. Buddy, you raised and supported these terrorists to bleed India by thousand cuts.

Pakistanis hate only those "terrorists" that kill Pakistanis. But those who fights NATO or kill innocent people in India are considered as Holy warriors.

Don't you agree with this ?

And this is not just my words, but spoken by many intellectuals in the world.

Pakistan disapproves of any individual or group that kills civilians anywhere in the world, including India. But thank your media for this inaccurate perception.

The Afghan Taliban are an exception in that they are able to get some moral support for their resistance to an invasionary force. But their acts of killing innocent people does not generate any love here.

Pakistan disapproves of any individual or group that kills civilians anywhere in the world, including India. But thank your media for this inaccurate perception.The Afghan Taliban are an exception in that they are able to get some moral support for their resistance to an invasionary force. But their acts of killing innocent people does not generate any love here.
@FaujHistorian Can you comment on this ? Want to know what rational poster from Pakistan thinks ?

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ Pakistanis are sick and tired of Talib-bozos for sure.

The only thing that keeps these bozos a bit above the water right now is the Islamism that is prevalent in Pakistani educated elite especially in karachi and Lahore.

Rather than being cheerful that the scumbag (who was sending money to our common enemies) was arrested by the US law enforcement, people as usual, are coming up with ridiculous conspiracies.

Reality check:

From 2004 to 2009 US was the largest remittance provider to Pakistan. In 2010, 2011 and 2012 it ranks the third.

http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/wp/2011/wp11200.pdf

http://www.sbp.org.pk/press/2010/Remittance-10-June-10.pdf

http://www.sbp.org.pk/press/2011/Wrkr-Remittances-11-Jul-11.pdf

In testimony Tuesday, Khan said he was angered by the Pakistani army’s decision to temporarily shut down a religious school, or madrassa, that he owns in his ancestral Swat Valley. Khan said he was also upset by what he viewed as overly aggressive and violent army actions against dissidents and the poor in their 2009 campaign against the Taleban.

Here is the golden lining..this guy is not as innocent as he claims to be!

Khan to bohot saray hain. Africans, South Asian, Central Asian.... :lol:

Instead of giving our government bribe (AID) to fight against terrorist, offer these idiots citizenship and execute them there - IF US is sincere.

My man, your main issue (Pakistanis' main issue) in pretty much everything is to find an escape goat. You guys don't want to admit your mistakes. The US and the UK and Canada will give asylum and visas to anyone who's life is in danger and or they are investing into the economy. The investment works everywhere else including Turkey, Dubai and in Pakistan also (if anyone wants to go to these places). So don't blame the US for giving residency to people who put money into the economy or can prove that their lives are in danger.
Second, the 'bribe' and the 'AID' part. Frankly speaking, you should be thankful that the US has stood by you for over six decades. Through thick and thin. Yes, there were some issues too but in general, the US's provide hundreds of billion in AID over time since relationships were established between the US and Pakistan. People and countries WISH that they can tap into the US economy and get benefits out of it, look at India and where they are at. You guys had access (and very friendly access at that) into the US economy....what did your leaders do over like 6 decades ..................??? NOTHING. So see your own issues vs. just blaming the US for all of your internal issues. The US provides billions in AID with goodwill that the money will be spent on average Pakistanis. To create education, jobs, hospitals and other projects that help better average Pakistanis lives. If the money doesn't make it to the average Pakistanis, how's that the US's fault? The US didn't put Musharraf in power, nor did it put Sharifs in power or Zardari. Yes, they may have blessings or acceptance from the US due to their agendas. But the US doesn't sit physically in your president and ministers offices and watches over how they do corruption. It is your responsibility as a nation to pick leaders that would support the average public. It's not the US's fault that you guys vote for the worst people to be in the office. Time to elect people that can steer your country in the right direction and the assistance from the US can then help Pakistanis. Start owning your issues

friend,
the Muslim voices of peace, moderation and mutual respect are found to be too boring and ignored on purpose by the media so people decide that Muslims as a majority are insensitive although they are showing their shock and disgust but no one is interested whereas one lunatic doing something outrageous gets front story.

I partially agree with your statement. But the blame lies within your leaders and the community. Muslims in the US make a ton of $$......start building a lobby? Look at what the Indians did after they came to the US. Now it's one of the top lobbies making sure all the $$ flow to India in some shape or form

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom