What's new

Khalistani Baba vs Punjab Police

khalistani baba screamed khalistan jindabaaad...and what an utter shame for this no one supported him...:lol:
and at last we can c a sikh officer who filed case against him......INDIA!! :)

ps: there is no doubt some sikhs believe in khalistan...but atleast none of my friends :disagree:

Roughly how many Khalistani Sikhs in Punjab ?
There are only sikhs, no such thing as Khalistani sikhs. Some Sikhs support formation for Khalistan. But don`t get too excited. They are less than 2% of the total population. I am a sikh who studied in a very religious Sikh school, most Sikhs don`t consider Khalistan a viable country.

Like 10.

There are only sikhs, no such thing as Khalistani sikhs. Some Sikhs support formation for Khalistan. But don`t get too excited. They are less than 2% of the total population. I am a sikh who studied in a very religious Sikh school, most Sikhs don`t consider Khalistan a viable country.
He looks like some crazy uncle who gets drunks and starts chanting all these slogans.:lol:
And the worst thing is no one joins in.:rofl:

Indian Punjab is way too small to be its own country maybe it was viable before the breakup of Indian Punjab.

American CNN TV recently did a show about Punjab. Looks to be a interesting place. i would like to try and visit there and other Indian areas when I travel to Asia soon.

Last edited:
No such thing as Khalistan has ever existed nor it ever will.

It's like that South India secession plan at the start of Independence. The plan fell apart because Kannadigas, Keralites, and Telugus do not want to be part of a Tamil-Centric state.

Same with the North-East. 'Khasi by birth, Indian by accident' slogans.

It is always a challenge to hold together a nation with this amount of linguistic and racial diversity.

American CNN recently did a story about Punjab. Looks to be a interesting place. i would like to try and visit there and other Indian areas when I travel to Asia soon.

@KAL-EL will you be vsiting South India ? Kerala? My native place :-)

Indian Punjab is way too small to be its own country maybe it was viable before the breakup of Indian Punjab.

Not about the viability of a sate, but how much trouble the actors in the equation can cause.

In regions like the North-East, the various tribes fight outsiders (Assam being a recent example) but the tribes sometimes fight each other.

maybe a few hundred

quite a few posters here from Indian Punjab.

That is quite expected though.

Not many as Khalistanis claim. Not as few as the Indians claim.

But there are clearly not strong enough to cause trouble like they did in the 80's.

Last edited:
I@KAL-EL will you be vsiting South India ? Kerala? My native place :-)

Some friends and I are planning to visit Japan, Vietnam and possibly China. if time and finances allow, I would love to be able to see some of India. Which areas to visit are yet unplanned though. I became interested in Punjab because of the show that aired about it on American TV. I forgot the name of the celebration that was going on there during the filming of the show, but it was fireworks all around the temple. Everything was lit up. it looked beautiful.

American CNN recently did a show about Punjab. Looks to be a interesting place. i would like to try and visit there and other Indian areas when I travel to Asia soon.

there is nothing worthwhile to see in punjab,,,,u gotta try kerala,rajasthan and goa.
i love the castleas and forts in rajasthan

look at this beauty
thumb-Mehrangarh-Fort.jpg

jodhpur+%281%29.jpg

Some friends and I are planning to visit Japan, Vietnam and possibly China. if time and finances allow, I would love to be able to see some of India. Which areas to visit are yet unplanned though. I became interested in Punjab because of the show that aired about it on American TV. I forgot the name of the celebration that was going on there during the filming of the show, but it was fireworks all around the temple. Everything was lit up. it looked beautiful.
Probably Vaisakhi, it's celebrated as the beginning of the harvest season in Punjab and also has special significance for Sikh people.

Back
Top Bottom