What's new

Khalistan !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
of course its hindu rule. MS is a puppet.

Indians voted for Congress and Sonia Gandhi in the last election. The reasons were the Gandhi brand name and a lot of fair & lovely.

Behind MS and the ceremonial president its all BJP and RSS.

your lack of knowledge is baffling for a think-tank!
google each line of your quoted post and write something that makes sense.

Unlike some others on here, I have no fantasies about India being split. I don't particularly like India but I have no ill-will against it and hope it prospers and the Kashmir issue with Pakistan is resolved in some manner.

i wans't referring particularly to you but, Anyone who comes out with pro-khalistan agenda is suggesting division of India... And the the apparent geography that Khalistan fantasizes about is hugely disproportionate to the population of sikhs.

of course its hindu rule. MS is a puppet.

Indians voted for Congress and Sonia Gandhi in the last election. The reasons were the Gandhi brand name and a lot of fair & lovely.

Behind MS and the ceremonial president its all BJP and RSS.

Haha... we vote ... you dont... rest mindless BS

i wans't referring particularly to you but, Anyone who comes out with pro-khalistan agenda is suggesting division of India... And the the apparent geography that Khalistan fantasizes about is hugely disproportionate to the population of sikhs.

I understand that but I'd like to point out the geography of Khalistan is based primarily on joining the Punjab region for the Punjabi people whether Hindu, Muslim or Sikh. Other parts of its proposed geography are modeled after the geography of the somewhat recent Sikh empire.

Some people still carry this dream of Khalistan?

In India with a population of 1.2billion+, there is no Khali Sthaan left for any such fantasy.

An interesting thing that I found are links bellow, there are many version of Khalistan MAPs available and different Sikh organizations or movements are claiming it and interesting map of Republic of Khalistan that claiming Himachal Pradesh and J&K as well that have been conflicted between Pakistan, India and China :coffee: see bellow

Republic of Khalistan:KHALISTAN HOUSE BELGIUM

SIKH VISION - To Keep The Truth Live

http://www.sikhiwiki.org/index.php/Khalistan

WEBSITE%20FRONT%20copy.jpg

map_of_khalistan_music_page.gif

Map_of_Khalistan.jpg

Khalistan.jpg

The other day I was playing this cool RPG game online and I was asked to make a country of my own with its website. So I made an intergalactic map and called it Empire of Bharat. Also took the pains to actually design a currency with Chandragupta Maurya's image on it along with national flag and passport and all that.

Guess what? That's still inside the game. :lol: :rofl:.

Perhaps Khalistanis need to once use their brains and see who's the villain. But guess the ISI training removed their grey matter over years. They are really funny; calling themselves "lions" and "singhs" and us all as cowards when it was they who actually ran away from a combat that THEY started.

Oh well, let them live in their la-la lands in Belgium, UK, Canada, USA, France, Germany and elsewhere with photoshopped maps and currencies.

We all are happy and proudly living in India. :yahoo:

By making all these bull**** websites they're only proving themselves as bigger cowards.

The Khalistan bogey is raised mostly by some Canadian fanatical Sikhs and trouble -makers who have lost track of the ground situation in India now .The GOI should perhaps come down diplomatically heavily on the Canadian Govt so that these so-called organizations are prohibited from carrying out any political activities and focus on religious matters which concern them.

Else what happens is their opinions and ideologies are hijacked by other foreign bodies to foment trouble in India.

The Khalistan bogey is raised mostly by some Canadian fanatical Sikhs and trouble -makers who have lost track of the ground situation in India now .The GOI should perhaps come down diplomatically heavily on the Canadian Govt so that these so-called organizations are prohibited from carrying out any political activities and focus on religious matters which concern them.

Not really going to happen. Political freedoms are something we take pretty seriously in Canada and I doubt the Canada government can be seem to bend to foreign pressure on the issue.

Yeah so that could also mean most of the boundaryincludes River Chenab, Sutlej and Indus from pakistan. :lol:

yes it could.. but it doesnt mean they want lahore either. since they only mention areas in Indian punjab, lahore is not very important on their list. that's because no sikhs live there.

Else what happens is their opinions and ideologies are hijacked by other foreign bodies to foment trouble in India.

or the khalistan bogey is raised by canadian sikhs because they have freedom to say it without being molested by groups of hindu mobs?

Not really going to happen. Political freedoms are something we take pretty seriously in Canada and I doubt the Canada government can be seem to bend to foreign pressure on the issue.

Political freedoms relevant to "Canadian politics " is fine ...

But political freedoms , with an intent to cause unnecessary havoc and disruption of public peace in a friendly country ? Hope the Canadian Govt doesn't cross that line

I would support The Chinese Govt stand on Tibetans in Canada politically protesting too ....

Canada Tibet Committee | Newsroom | WTN

or the khalistan bogey is raised by canadian sikhs because they have freedom to say it without being molested by groups of hindu mobs?

No they raise it because they are a bunch of ultra-orthodox people who happen to blur the lines between religion and politics , similar to what fanatical sects of Muslims and idealogues do in the Gulf and several other countries when they blame the Pakistani govt and Pakistani Armed forces for being too pro-western and openly advocate joining the Taleban and other radicals in an attempt to "cleanse" Pakistan of "un Islamic " forces and restore hardcore religious rule .....

Read Khalistan ideologues and what they preach-- ( Babbar Khalsa etc) They are no different from hardcore Zionist or Hardcore Islamist ideology in their approach to religion and statecraft. Against every tenet of a free and secular society , they are a threat to our social fabric as much as your band of Fanatics are a threat to Pakistan.

Unbecoming of Canada to knowingly foment trouble in a country with which it has good relations ( India) .

there is an unofficial sikh blacklist wrt to canadian nationals

Khalistan !!! ??

where is Khalistan(empty space) in India ??

sorry,no Khalistan is available .

All taken up by slums .Too population yaa know.

No they raise it because they are a bunch of ultra-orthodox people who happen to blur the lines between religion and politics , similar to what fanatical sects of Muslims and idealogues do in the Gulf and several other countries when they blame the Pakistani govt and Pakistani Armed forces for being too pro-western and openly advocate joining the Taleban and other radicals in an attempt to "cleanse" Pakistan of "un Islamic " forces and restore hardcore religious rule .....

Read Khalistan ideologues and what they preach-- ( Babbar Khalsa etc) They are no different from hardcore Zionist or Hardcore Islamist ideology in their approach to religion and statecraft. Against every tenet of a free and secular society , they are a threat to our social fabric as much as your band of Fanatics are a threat to Pakistan.

Unbecoming of Canada to knowingly foment trouble in a country with which it has good relations ( India) .

where in the khalistan constitution does it say that everyone must dress a particular way? even in the photo of the sikh protestors not all of them had beards.

show me some evidence these are only oppressive zealots. they want self-determination, not force through military means or by convincing militaries to be on their side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom