What's new

Khalistan Thrives.

trying to revive which means trying to bring back that means this thread of khalistan thrives makes no sence

trying to revive which means trying to bring back that means this thread of khalistan thrives makes no sence

Whatever the situation inside India, it very much thrives elsewhere.

9be733094c22041b60e9197018f67d9b.jpg

1f9f5c73941419a17d23dbfa3ff65d89.jpg

^^^^are the above pictures in india

anyways free the punjab land tat pakistan holds plz

even abroad its not that big i live in london now and to be honest most sikhs look at the few khalistani as abit of a joke.

Firstly, i regret about getting mixed up with your user name, it wasn't intentional since you or some other member used this term with same avatar.
Instead of say some one trying to bite me and i end up kicking them in the mouth, I'll make it brief, they say no smoke without a fire, if what i posted is history, then perhaps Indian media is as good as an

ash tray on a motor cycle. Read to your hearts content.

Revival of Khalistan movement alarms PM. - Free Online Library

Alarm over pro-Khalistan posters in Delhi

well ok then i will post similar articles about the Baluch movement as well as the on going movement in "Azad Kashmir". All the articles will be from credible sources and will show you your so called other side of the coin also. I will post them starting tomo. Two can play this game brother :cheers:

well ok then i will post similar articles about the Baluch movement as well as the on going movement in "Azad Kashmir". All the articles will be from credible sources and will show you your so called other side of the coin also. I will post them starting tomo. Two can play this game brother :cheers:

As said earlier, healthy debates can be benefiting, as long as it's legit and authentic, otherwise my dear, credibility comes under question.

Wind jammer ,
see I said somthing and it got DELETED.....
U know U guys r so sensitive Ur self and then got the nerve to post tsuch articles.....

Raj Kumar in a film said , "Jinke ghar sheeshe ke hote hain jaani , wo doosron ke ghar mein patthar nahin fenkte"

I m off to A MORE meaningful thread than this sh!!te dont even know why I wasted my time on trying to explain U hell lot of things and on top got my post deleted. :hitwall:

Ping me when khalistan come into existance.... tilll then take care.

Wake me up when these so called 'freedom fighters' stop talking resume their armed struggle in India. Anyone can talk a big game from thousands of miles away.

The point is that today India has moved on from the 1984 tragedy and the sikh community has been firmly integrated into the mainstream, we even have a sikh prime minister for crying out loud.

I understand most Pakistanis would really like to see the insurgency in Punjab flare up again, but pipe dreams will remain as such.

Sikh Shrines in Pakistan.

1cfdec490e57762d84192537de4bc21f.jpg

Gurdwara Dera Sahib Panjvin Patshahi, Lahore, Pakistan

Wake me up when these so called 'freedom fighters' stop talking resume their armed struggle in India. Anyone can talk a big game from thousands of miles away.

The point is that today India has moved on from the 1984 tragedy and the sikh community has been firmly integrated into the mainstream, we even have a sikh prime minister for crying out loud.

I understand most Pakistanis would really like to see the insurgency in Punjab flare up again, but pipe dreams will remain as such.

We talk a big game from thousands of miles only because of the genocide we suffered...

Indira Gandhi was killed by hindus who wanted her to be removed and it was blamed on her sikh bodyguards as justification to eradicate the free punjab movement. Why was her body cremated so quickly without an autopsy?

Say what you will about Pakistan, but they understand the hatred hindus have in their hearts... Remember 1984 and even Babri Masjid.

Khalistan is quite alive, and these views are held by influential people all over the world. It has moved from the fields of punjab to every city in the world. We'll get Punjab back.

Punjabi's only want Punjab back. This includes Haryana and Himachal Pradesh and Pakistan Punjab such as Lahore, Faisalabad etc...

I know Pakistani's won't want to hear that, but us losing Lahore is like Muslims losing cities like Agra and Delhi. It's funny that in partition, sikhs and muslims lost so much for hindus who never reciprocated in kind.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom