What's new

Khalistan Thrives.

Khalistan national anthem.

:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
And Khalistan is the Pakistan latest weapon after Kashmir - come on guys - Sikhs are more patriotic than an average Indian(more patriotic towards India to be precise - Intended for those dumba**es who are here to troll)... And do you even expect the issue to go any further when the King of India right now is a Singh???

Last time i heard that sound was when i stepped on it's tail.

Fan of singh is king are we.:lol:

When some one repeatedly goes personal and starts insulting you, i doubt you will be the one to turn the other cheek.
I have requested for members to stick to the topic but since they lack any substance or genuine argument, they tend to digress and then other fan boys jump in. Period.

Your post from the beginning were baseless and only meant to ignite Indian emotions and satisfy Pakistani ones. You cannot poke a person and not expect personal attacks after that. This has been repeatedly seen on this forum when Pakistani members ignite the feelings of Indian members and upon Indian retaliation they are quickly dubbed as Trolls. You cannot request members to stick to a topic which itself has no meaning and is only meant to flame. Before you call others a troll please look at your previous posts. Just remember that two can play this game, pics about Baluchistan and 1971 atrocities are quite abundant on the web also. Please stop posting such material as it only degrades the standard of the forum.

Your post from the beginning were baseless and only meant to ignite Indian emotions and satisfy Pakistani ones. You cannot poke a person and not expect personal attacks after that. This has been repeatedly seen on this forum when Pakistani members ignite the feelings of Indian members and upon Indian retaliation they are quickly dubbed as Trolls. You cannot request members to stick to a topic which itself has no meaning and is only meant to flame. Before you call others a troll please look at your previous posts. Just remember that two can play this game, pics about Baluchistan and 1971 atrocities are quite abundant on the web also. Please stop posting such material as it only degrades the standard of the forum.

Mamu 71 was a war.U wont find no pics of balouchistan...........And if u want to see balouchistans pics ill be happy to provide you.......
PROUD PAKISTANI BALOUCH:pakistan:

Mamu 71 was a war.U wont find no pics of balouchistan...........And if u want to see balouchistans pics ill be happy to provide you.......
PROUD PAKISTANI BALOUCH:pakistan:

Lol really are sure, pics are just the start bro, even videos are quite easy to find. But again tell me whats the use of doing that ? I dont want to irritate u or hurt your emotions as I know Baluchistan is dear to Pakistani. So tell me why some Pakistani's cant understand that the same applies to Khalistan. Punjab is near and dear to every Indian and when such stupid posts continue to hurt our emotions what do you expect we do ?

No Desidog, I merely posted the genuine article without any POV, Pakistanis have never been Indian obsessed, how the Indians look at Pakistan is not exactly rocket science. The threads opened yesterday after the killing of a Pakistan national Sikh were indeed amusing since the same weekend warriors are defending the massacre of over 4000 Sikhs in operation Blue Star and in revenge killing for Indra Gandhi.
As i said before, healthy debates are always benefitting as it enhances your knowledge, but when Indian members resort to posting their bankrupt imaginations to satisfy their whims, it will certainly disturb them to see the other side of the coin albeit in more realistic terms.

No Desidog, I merely posted the genuine article without any POV, Pakistanis have never been Indian obsessed, how the Indians look at Pakistan is not exactly rocket science. The threads opened yesterday after the killing of a Pakistan national Sikh were indeed amusing since the same weekend warriors are defending the massacre of over 4000 Sikhs in operation Blue Star and in revenge killing for Indra Gandhi.
As i said before, healthy debates are always benefitting as it enhances your knowledge, but when Indian members resort to posting their bankrupt imaginations to satisfy their whims, it will certainly disturb them to see the other side of the coin albeit in more realistic terms.

thats exactley what you doing and then you revert to name calling how many sikhs from punjab have told you there is no big support for khalistan but you carry on then you start with names abit of a hero sitting behind your laptop

See that is where you are totally wrong, all the articles you have posted are either outdated or incorrect or come from a shady source. As what many Pakistani members here say that no Indian has any idea about Baluchistan, the same applies to Pakistanis when they talk about Punjab. None of the articles you posted will result in a healthy discussion as they will only ignite the emotions of Indian members, and so they will retaliate with threads such as the killing of the Sikh in Pakistan. You must understand the basic concept of tit for tat and its does not matter who strikes first. The intelligent person will be the one that stops first.
In regards to India being Pakistan obsessed. Brother you are soo wrong, just the current state of both countries and how we got there signifies who is obsessed with who. I do not want to emphasize further on that. As you said that there is always the other side of the coin, be careful as that same saying could come back to bite you soon.
Its my humble request that you stop posting anything else about Khalistan as that issues does not exist other than in radicalized youth in foreign countries. Be the bigger guy and take the first step, im sure more will follow you soon.

See that is where you are totally wrong, all the articles you have posted are either outdated or incorrect or come from a shady source. As what many Pakistani members here say that no Indian has any idea about Baluchistan, the same applies to Pakistanis when they talk about Punjab. None of the articles you posted will result in a healthy discussion as they will only ignite the emotions of Indian members, and so they will retaliate with threads such as the killing of the Sikh in Pakistan. You must understand the basic concept of tit for tat and its does not matter who strikes first. The intelligent person will be the one that stops first.
In regards to India being Pakistan obsessed. Brother you are soo wrong, just the current state of both countries and how we got there signifies who is obsessed with who. I do not want to emphasize further on that. As you said that there is always the other side of the coin, be careful as that same saying could come back to bite you soon.
Its my humble request that you stop posting anything else about Khalistan as that issues does not exist other than in radicalized youth in foreign countries. Be the bigger guy and take the first step, im sure more will follow you soon.

Firstly, i regret about getting mixed up with your user name, it wasn't intentional since you or some other member used this term with same avatar.
Instead of say some one trying to bite me and i end up kicking them in the mouth, I'll make it brief, they say no smoke without a fire, if what i posted is history, then perhaps Indian media is as good as an

ash tray on a motor cycle. Read to your hearts content.

Revival of Khalistan movement alarms PM. - Free Online Library

Alarm over pro-Khalistan posters in Delhi

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom