What's new

Khalistan-II : Canada is now epic center of Khalistani separatism

If only Sikhs had a great leader like Jinnah.

Also India is getting what it dishes out, funding and spreading systematic terrorism inside Pak through its proxies in Afg, paying jobless Baloch refugees to start anti Pak campaigns. it all comes and bites you in the @ss.

Free Khalistan, Free Kashmir Free Nagaland.

One of the biggest reason for which Sikhs will continue to be with India due to no as such big animosity between Hindus and Sikhs on the basis of religion or culture....Hindus do not have a history of bad experience with Sikhs unlike Muslims where Muslims invaders have a bad history with Hindus...

So if at any point of time, a choice comes of for me, I would rather vote for more autonomy and whatever you can name it to Sikhs within Indian federation rather than Kashmir valley...Because, Sikhs are one of the most patriotic race for Indian federation who deserve to be respected in our history...

As long as USA don't have interest, it won't be independent.

USA need India right now, as ally against China. Definitely USA will not make his relationship with India get worse.

But after China is done, probably USA will divide India into pieces. India is just another China, another USSR.

If India politicians smart enough, they will keep India - China long enough, perhaps forever.

No....You are giving too much credit to US...US and INDIA are in rival camp in 1980-1990...Pakistan has a blessing from US for everything during Afgan war...Even at that time, neither Khalistan nor Kashmir separatism was successful...So if Pakistan could not suceed at the position of strength in 1980-1990 then it can not make it now too... Again, i am not trolling here...If Pakistan has to successful in his game to break India, then economically Pakistan has to be more relevant than India in global stage...Till that point, India will start consolidating his position in all separatism prone areas within India itself...

Benazir Bhutto and Asif Ali Zardari are the traitors of Sikh and Pakistan nation.

Back
Top Bottom