What's new

Khalistan expects Kashmir like support from Pakistan - Dr. Amarjit Singh

What is the Pakistani race? Pakistan is a nation not a race.

I hope you agree with Westerners holding similar views on Muslims as these are your principles. Hate is not good for you mere bhai.

I don't have anything against the Sikhs. Sikhs are not a monolith. The ones who did something to our grandparents probably died a long time ago.

I just don't want Pakistan to waste its time and money propagating a cause which is long dead. An independent East Punjab is not feasible nor is India going to let it happen.

Pakistan is the 1st and yet only Muslim nuclear weapons state that is on the cusp of becoming a major world economic force if we implement CPEC and other programs properly. That should be our aim and main priority. Talk of Sikhs and their problems is of no concern, meaning and benefit to us. It just drags us down to lower level and unproductive shenanigans. We need to think big and not be bogged down by inferior situations.

This is the time when Sikh community has to stand up equally with Kashmiri brothers and demand their vote right to leave

Modi is not Sikh leader , Indra Gandhi was not Sikh leader etc Nehru was not Sikh leader .......

They had a place called "Punjab State"
Also the place called "Rajputana state"

I think that map makes good sense

main-qimg-2abc46d6dbb8be8398d9bb94114d20b9-c

It is good for us too becasue after this , we won't have india as our neighbour :-)

These Indian politicians at time of partician , sab ko topi pehna rahe the who did not agreed they sent the army to take regions by force

So Pakistan really is not a country then. And they really do no have any claim over Kashmir either.

Thanks for this map mate. Interesting to learn new things.

map34wwi.jpg

Europe before ww1. Just an example of how we all live in our own narrative worlds.

So for Kalistan or whatever, Pakistan will give up their land? Get some from the chinese as well? What will the balochs think after that? Heights of stupidity my good people.

Khalistan already exists. In 2 places. It's called Southall and Wolverhampton. Both in the UK.

No support from me you sided with them in 47 now deal with it

Pakistan is the 1st and yet only Muslim nuclear weapons state that is on the cusp of becoming a major world economic force if we implement CPEC and other programs properly. That should be our aim and main priority. Talk of Sikhs and their problems is of no concern, meaning and benefit to us. It just drags us down to lower level and unproductive shenanigans. We need to think big and not be bogged down by inferior situations.

I can see that you don't realise what an independent Khalistan will mean for Pakistan. India simply won't allow peaceful development of the CPEC. So, when you talk of the CPEC without countering indian activities it's like placing the cart before the horse and actively supporting Khalistan movement is all about countering indian terrorism in the region. If you think that is being dragged down to a lower level then I must say that you are merely saying what the indians love to hear from all Pakistanis.

We want you to make a strong well equiped Sikh armoured division it will help the khalistan cause, pleaaaaaaaase do it.
Punjabi and gorkha blood has always been dispensable, from Kashmir to sirilanka Punjabis soldiers have had a canon fodder role for Brahmin India.
All this recent rise in Indian hawkish attitude is evident that Delhites and mumbites can sacrifice plains of Punjab along with sandy dunes of rajhastan. Coz a conventional conflict with Pakistan won't effect em as much as it's going to be hazardous for punjab,just grab your popcorns and watch the show

I can see that you don't realise what an independent Khalistan will mean for Pakistan. India simply won't allow peaceful development of the CPEC. So, when you talk of the CPEC without countering indian activities it's like placing the cart before the horse and actively supporting Khalistan movement is all about countering indian terrorism in the region. If you think that is being dragged down to a lower level then I must say that you are merely saying what the indians love to hear from all Pakistanis.

In many ways I understand and agree with what you are saying but I don't think the indians have the power or capability to hinder or damage us from achieving anything. They couldn't stop us from becoming a nuclear weapons state nor could they do anything to us after mumbai 2008. Not many people realize or acknowledge the fact that Pakistan is far too powerful a nation for anyone to do us meaningful harm. This fact is often missed. All I want is to see Pakistan become a major world military and economic force. India is a nation we have nothing in common with and that has a 0 effect on us. We should not concern ourselves with them.

A buffer state of Khalistan in eastern Punjab between Pakistan and India would be helpful for long term peace.

Not once the sikhs have their eyes set on Pakistan Punjab. If established, that would embolden the sikhs to at least attack Pakistan to try to take our Punjab sector.

A buffer state of Khalistan in eastern Punjab between Pakistan and India would be helpful for long term peace.

That would be ideal for Pakistan no more border with India

• Why should we not support local movement for people who want their way out of India ? The whole world does that is why there are asylum seeker living abroad from Sikh community ?
    • If India can make mukti bani , and then on top of that their PM openly mocks us in 2016
    • So we must also have mandate to support legitimate freedom struggle inside India

Chief of Khalistan Movement, Dr. Amarjit Singh has sought Pakistan's support for the liberation of Khalistan.

A month ago, I had a talk with a senior Sardarjee who was politically active in India. He had very positive opinion about Babar Khalsa (Sikh militant movement against India) and said "We are being pinched by Modi Government".

If Pakistan back Sikhs, they may well create another Kashmir like situation for India and make it impossible to curb their voice for freedom as well. Modi and the group of jokers have ripped Indian social fabric across and apart. Why would Pakistan not take benefit of all these situation?
Us Pakistanis adamant attitude and Islamic fervor for only supporting Muslim causes against India is at the heart of a major problem which has denied us opportunity for making India weaker.

We have failed to recognize that Sikhs and Christians too are in trouble in a united India and our focus on only Islamic movements like Junagarh and Kashmir has caused us not to support these movements as openly. Being arrogant religion not being common is enough for us to distrust Khalistani sikhs. Pakistan was formed on the basis of freedom for muslims. The Khalistanis want the same freedom and religion is at the core of their struggle. But we Pakistanis only see muslims and where they are oppressed, stealing from us the opportunity to find Sikh and Christian revolt in Indian occupied parts.

Note that Chattisgarh where a maoist insurgency is raging there are a large concentration of Christians and the movement is largely secular with a commander named Karim. Every region with even a small number of minorities has a problem in India occupied parts.

Compare that with India which is using muslims, our "patriotic," "Islamic flag waving," Noorani cherey walay" Mullas to bleed us from Afghanistan. They know that these muslims are a much effective asset than any hindu like kulbushan yadav they send into Pakistan. We are too religiously chauvinistic to find advantages among the maoists and Khalistanis to bleed India the way they have bled us.

Yes We can support on moral and humanitarian grounds because after NAMO statement over Baluchistan on 15th August, 2016 speech now the doors are open for Pakistan to support all Independents movements in India.

Yes We can support on moral and humanitarian grounds because after NAMO statement over Baluchistan on 15th August, 2016 speech now the doors are open for Pakistan to support all Independents movements in India.
Keep dreaming

Back
Top Bottom