What's new

Khalistan expects Kashmir like support from Pakistan - Dr. Amarjit Singh

Not once the sikhs have their eyes set on Pakistan Punjab. If established, that would embolden the sikhs to at least attack Pakistan to try to take our Punjab sector.

Even for worst case scenario, as you mentoined, what would you rather have to deal with? A big Indian state or a small land locked Khalistan? If the Afghans wet dream of Pakhtoonistan hasnt got anywhere, what chances Sikhs got , if they have any such ambitions?

Not once the sikhs have their eyes set on Pakistan Punjab. If established, that would embolden the sikhs to at least attack Pakistan to try to take our Punjab sector.
Ranjit Singh empire extended until Peshwar. Ranjit Singh is the reason peshwar is a pakistani city instead of afghan city

India can not even took care of the rights of their own peoples and the other communities living in india and they are raising voice for the rights of Balochistan peoples. HAHA, such lameness by the modi sarkar. Lakh di lanaat.
14469580_10154455545560528_3981565729091267100_n.jpg

If Shushma Sawaraj raises the Baluchistan issue at the UN. We should assemble all the Khalistan leaders (living abroad) and advocate for them at the UN.

Due to the rise of Hindutva all Indian minorities feel threatened. Because Hindutva doesn't acknowledge their religious identity and consider them as degenerated Hindus.

India can not even took care of the rights of their own peoples and the other communities living in india and they are raising voice for the rights of Balochistan peoples. HAHA, such lameness by the modi sarkar. Lakh di lanaat.View attachment 338040

could the israelis tell pakistanis the same ??

Due to the rise of Hindutva all Indian minorities feel threatened. Because Hindutva doesn't acknowledge their religious identity and consider them as degenerated Hindus.

you are not an Indian. i understand your concern for indian muslims. what do you know about non-Muslim indian minorities ?

Even for worst case scenario, as you mentoined, what would you rather have to deal with? A big Indian state or a small land locked Khalistan? If the Afghans wet dream of Pakhtoonistan hasnt got anywhere, what chances Sikhs got , if they have any such ambitions?

Dealing with india which is more than 7x bigger than Pakistan is no longer a problem for Pakistan. Not even an issue any more. We know how to take care of them, the Afghans and all other problem peoples. In fact we can do it all at once. After what the Sikhs did to the innocent Pakistanis in 1947 we can NEVER EVER forget or forgive them. The Sikhs committed a holocaust against us. For that reason alone we should make sure that there is NEVER EVER a Sikh homeland. Helping the sikhs get one will be disrespecting those Pakistanis that perished in the 1947 holocaust.

:pakistan:

ranjit singh is the most famous sikh ruler
ranjit singh is the most famous sikh ruler

Here he is right now:

Tussi ki support karoge, drugs bech bech ke tussi sara punjab khatam karta hai, sharam ni oundi tahnu?
Khalistan dena hai tu??Islamabad douga tere toh?galla na kara karo tussi, India di taan fir bhi saare sunn lende ne, thudiyaan gallan koi ni sunn da hai....
Khalistan was dead way back in 1984, want to know status of khalistan today: punjab de wich khadoke khalistan da naa ta leke vikha, tenu jutiyaan naal dhunn dena saariyaan ne.....
Je khalistan banye tan islamabad banega khalistan with Lahore....
You must be hindu punjabi. Doesnt mean you speak punjabi you are in favor of khalistan. Its skihs who want khalistan, not hindu punjabi. There are always clashes between hindu punjabiz and skihs every second month.

Dealing with india which is more than 7x bigger than Pakistan is no longer a problem for Pakistan. Not even an issue any more. We know how to take care of them, the Afghans and all other problem peoples. In fact we can do it all at once. After what the Sikhs did to the innocent Pakistanis in 1947 we can NEVER EVER forget or forgive them. The Sikhs committed a holocaust against us. For that reason alone we should make sure that there is NEVER EVER a Sikh homeland. Helping the sikhs get one will be disrespecting those Pakistanis that perished in the 1947 holocaust.

:pakistan:

Here he is right now:

You are right about what sikhs did to muslims back in 1947. But its in our interest to pitch in for their cause. Its hard to forget what they did. Sensible sikhs do admit and regret what happened back then.

could the israelis tell pakistanis the same ??

you are not an Indian. i understand your concern for indian muslims. what do you know about non-Muslim indian minorities ?
We dont need to live or have to be indian to understand that. Beef ban is prime example of above concern. And find a way to justify that. I am waiting to hear your stupid justification.

On one hand Pakistan say they support and on one hand sell drugs in Punjab
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahom...s-paid-conceal-clear-heroin-consignments.html

By whole punjab...
We see no Indian minority leaving India while hoards leave Pakistan
Christianland:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Umm, so you saying all the sikhs which took political asylum in Canada are pakistani sikhs?

You must be hindu punjabi. Doesnt mean you speak punjabi you are in favor of khalistan. Its skihs who want khalistan, not hindu punjabi. There are always clashes between hindu punjabiz and skihs every second month.

You are right about what sikhs did to muslims back in 1947. But its in our interest to pitch in for their cause. Its hard to forget what they did. Sensible sikhs do admit and regret what happened back then.

We dont need to live or have to be indian to understand that. Beef ban is prime example of above concern. And find a way to justify that. I am waiting to hear your stupid justification.

I get your point but ultimately, Pakistanis helping the sikhs would be the same as Jews helping Nazis.

Please say these words in Indian Punjab i bet you will be lynched
I have to Montreal many times to see my relatives and I met a lot of Sardars there, none of them was happy with India, they never introduced themselves as Indians rather as Punjabis and Sikhs...and many of them are waiting for freedom movement to start in Khalistan. They were even angry with Pakistan on betrayal by BB.

Chief of Khalistan Movement, Dr. Amarjit Singh has sought Pakistan's support for the liberation of Khalistan.

A month ago, I had a talk with a senior Sardarjee who was politically active in India. He had very positive opinion about Babar Khalsa (Sikh militant movement against India) and said "We are being pinched by Modi Government".

If Pakistan back Sikhs, they may well create another Kashmir like situation for India and make it impossible to curb their voice for freedom as well. Modi and the group of jokers have ripped Indian social fabric across and apart. Why would Pakistan not take benefit of all these situation?
Sure anytime....lolzz

Sikh need someone like him
quote-freedom-from-slavery-is-achieved-only-when-a-person-starts-to-feel-and-understand-that-jarnail-singh-bhindranwale-77-8-0869.jpg

Last edited:
Pakistan is the 1st and yet only Muslim nuclear weapons state that is on the cusp of becoming a major world economic force if we implement CPEC and other programs properly. That should be our aim and main priority. Talk of Sikhs and their problems is of no concern, meaning and benefit to us. It just drags us down to lower level and unproductive shenanigans. We need to think big and not be bogged down by inferior situations.

Exactly. Well said.

Back
Top Bottom