What's new

Khaleda Zia's son sentenced for 6 years and fined Tk 190.41 Million

Asraf himself and the other al leader should take massage too .:)

Just to take more money from the BNP to make it weak you know :D

This is the AL-led government decision. It is just evil vs. evil, not good vs. evil. If BNP was in power, they would have done something similar.

Hasina's son is also very corrupt. The guy owns numerous property in Jacksonville, Florida. Can you imagine? The other AL men are no exceptions.

I would want to see the likes of Joy and Tarique to rot in jail just as much as that drug addict, Koko as anything else. They are merely leeches who suck a lot of blood. Pests!

Claims such as Hasina's son is "corrupt" and Coco is "corrupt" has no value. How do you know they are corrupt? Because of a few news headlines? You want Koko and Tareq to rot in hell because the Awami league found "them" guilty. You want Joy to be jailed because you think he is corrupt? Speculation leads to hatred. Much of the claims against any of them does not have substantial evidence. I'm not being naive here but I think it is important for us not to ill wish people based on speculations. The sad part here is, most people are mad at their leaders, but few knows why. Hatred can be contagious.

But hasn't the court convicted his Koko chap based on evidence?

If not, then how was he sentenced?

But hasn't the court convicted his Koko chap based on evidence?

If not, then how was he sentenced?

Its really not that simple. The verdict was given because BNP is trying to overthrow the govt. You have to be really naive to believe that this verdict had no political motives behind it.

Claims such as Hasina's son is "corrupt" and Coco is "corrupt" has no value. How do you know they are corrupt? Because of a few news headlines? You want Koko and Tareq to rot in hell because the Awami league found "them" guilty. You want Joy to be jailed because you think he is corrupt? Speculation leads to hatred. Much of the claims against any of them does not have substantial evidence. I'm not being naive here but I think it is important for us not to ill wish people based on speculations. The sad part here is, most people are mad at their leaders, but few knows why. Hatred can be contagious.

What do you mean by speculation???

FBI which uearthed Kokos bribery while investigating SIEMENS. They confiscated funds in Singapore and transfered that to USA. They said they will give it back to BD government.

Its really not that simple. The verdict was given because BNP is trying to overthrow the govt. You have to be really naive to believe that this verdict had no political motives behind it.

In other words, Bangaldeshi justice is not governed by law.

It is a sham?

What do you mean by speculation???

FBI which uearthed Kokos bribery while investigating SIEMENS. They confiscated funds in Singapore and transfered that to USA. They said they will give it back to BD government.

Iajdani is talking through his hat? Is that what you Salleen are suggesting?

And from where do you think that they get to buy property in other places like in Jacksonville, Florida? Here we have two women who barely have a high school education, and yet they made so much money along with their families out of thin air!!

I wish I wasn't as 'hateful' as I am now. I really do.

There is more than enough evidence to prove that their sons are highly corrupt.

Ask anybody in Bangladesh, hell, ask even the rickshawallahs, they'll give negative responses. During the BNP administration, Tarque was probably the most hated guy in the entire country. Man's hiding in the UK like a coward.

I am results orientated person. Not one who beats about the bush!

Although, I agree that compromises should be made if there is light for a better political future. Its all havoc in Bangladeshi politics now. Especially with that traitor in office now.

In other words, Bangaldeshi justice is not governed by law.

It is a sham?

The trail is based on more than enough evidence to convict him and that other spineless coward hiding in the UK. At the same time, it is politically motivated. The courts in Bangladesh are government controlled.

They are never independent. That's one of the sad part of Bangladesh right now :frown:

Talking of justice even poor Jammat, which is doing so much, feels that justice is missing.

Jamaat demo Tuesday

Bangladesh Jamaat-e-Islami has announced countrywide demonstration programme for Tuesday to protest investigators’ pressing charges against its chief Motiur Rahmna Nizami in the 10-truck arms haul case.

ATM Azharul Islam, acting secretary general of the party, announced the programme through a press conference at Jamaat office in Moghbazar in the capital.

He also termed the charges pressed against the Jamaat chief as “false and fabricated,” reports Bangla daily Prothom Alo.

Jamaat demo Tuesday

Back
Top Bottom