What's new

Khaleda Zia is politically dead & sold out to RAW: Amardesh Editor Mahmudur

Captain moron here true to his awami bigoted character , twisted the title. In the video, it is said that KZ is surrounded by Raw agents. Did U even listened to the video U posted and if so , DO U understand bangla. Amardesh scrutinized both BNP & JI proving its noble journalistic ethics. At best U can call Mhamudur Rahman a well wisher of the opposition and a unflattering voice against Indo-awami dalals.

is that bothering you ? forming new party ? pity you lol we have both good news and bad news for you.

we will go aganist any party whoever harms national interest.
1. it can be aganist awami ( good news for you )
2. it can be aganist other parties ( bad news for you )
:enjoy:

@ Who are you ? "Tumar janmo kotai ???"

Man read the following-

11.11. 1971 – A farmer from one of the Chittagong hill stations informed me that countless corpses got plunked on the hill opposite to Foy's Lake. Right after then I went there with three of my friends. Can you imagine what did I see then?
I saw countless stacked up corpses in front of us. Scattered. Decayed. I got terribly horrified and took some seconds for bearing the sight. Then I thought to observe the corpses. Now I found that all of them are young women. They were naked. Most of them are of young age range and were rotting from two to three days ago. Then, I took a closer glance and watched that inside the fully matured wombs of majority of the female corpses, there were also decaying their unborn infant corpses. There were 10 to 15 corpses in each pile. In this way the corpse-stacks were scattered in the whole surface area of the hill. One of my friends fainted out at this moment. I controlled myself somehow and started to count the corpses. There were 1082 (One Thousand Eighty Two) young mothers’ corpses. After observing the wounds and the horizontal cut over their abdomens, it seems to me that most of them were killed with knife-thrust which slice opened their abdomens.
Later, I got to know that these young girls were held captive in Chittagong Cantonment for satisfying the lust of Pakistani Army officers. They were abducted from different locations of Chittagong. Most of them were educated and from quality family backgrounds. They were caged from a long period thus got pregnant and they too weren't able to satisfy the officers anymore for their feeble physical conditions. Thus, they killed them in such brutal way and abandoned in a desolate place like this hill-surface.” ::

“Genocide at Pahartoli” (1971 : Gruesome Experience)
Biography of A. K. M. Afsar Uddin

The same people who were the collaborators in such incidents, are the same ones who are under prosecution right now. Trust me, Bangladeshis only want their death penalty. Or don't trust me, just keep an eye on Shahbag.

I sincerely hope Begum Zia-the wife of a Freedom Fighter and a true patriot President Zia . . . will eventually come to her senses and leave the party who opposed our liberation.

@ By the way, who is this A K M Afsar Uddin ???

@ How can we believe that it was true ?

@ Mere writing an article or book, does it means that it was true ??? Where is the proves ? Why he has not taken any picture of that scene ?

@ Go and read how Sharmila Bosh has nalified all these fage writings.

@@@ And finally even though I donnot deny that Pakistani army had not raped any Bengali girl/women !!!!!!

@ Mere writing an article or book, does it means that it was true ??? Where is the proves ? Why he has not taken any picture of that scene ?

@@@ And finally even though I donnot deny that Pakistani army had not raped any Bengali girl/women !!!!!!

1. He is a survivor of 1971.

2. Don't believe it if you don't want to.

3. Yeah he should've taken a snap with his cellphone, right?

4. She just wants cheap publicity.

5. Good.

dont bring Pakistan army in this thread

1. He is a survivor of 1971.

2. Don't believe it if you don't want to.

3. Yeah he should've taken a snap with his cellphone, right?

4. She just wants cheap publicity.

5. Good.

@ My dear young friend for the last 41 years we had been hearing all these one sided **** and Bull stories. Donnot believe on that.

@ It was not only Awami Leaque and Left oriended political parties but also the great mighty Indian media who had been preaching all these false and fabricated stories. They had only only aim and that is to spread hate against Pakistan and finally against the muslim countries.

@ They all had been trying to elliminate Islamic values from our society. In the past in the name of collaborator many Islamic schoolars had been silently and brutally killed. And what we have achieved ! Nothing, nothing only the great songs of Rabindranath Tagore, " Ebar tur mora gange ban utheche joi ma bole ".

Go to a street in Dhaka or in any other township and ask about Indian influence. They will be surprised. Only the Jamaati posters of PDF are India-centric because it gives them love and affection from the PDF moderators. No one in Bd cares about India today. But, sure there was a period after 1971 war when people were worried about another war imposed by India. today, no one speaks about anything like that. We are much strong and India knows its limits. So, save your attitude and perception on BD-India relationship.

So you are saying that Mods here are unfair to the AL people here? Thinking such would be ingratitude really/ I do not think anti-AL people has such freedom in Indian forums/

And about BD people being concerned about India, I wonder how much people are well informed!

So you are saying that Mods here are unfair to the AL people here? Thinking such would be ingratitude really/ I do not think anti-AL people has such freedom in Indian forums/

And about BD people being concerned about India, I wonder how much people are well informed!

rawami Indian dalals should be grateful that we have allowed them to bad mouth Pakistan otherwise they being enemy of Pakistan and guilty of treason as well as revolting against the country are liable to be kicked out.

Ask them to raise a voice for BD Muslim identity on Indian forums and see what they get other than slurs like poor ilegal scumbagsss and so on from Indians

Captain moron here true to his awami bigoted character , twisted the title. In the video, it is said that KZ is surrounded by Raw agents. Did U even listened to the video U posted and if so , DO U understand bangla. Amardesh scrutinized both BNP & JI proving its noble journalistic ethics. At best U can call Mhamudur Rahman a well wisher of the opposition and a unflattering voice against Indo-awami dalals.

If truth then he should be Ban . such level of manipulation is very unforgivable unfortunate and sign of media terrorism.
Btw can any wane post the transcript of the conversation

Man read the following-

The same people who were the collaborators in such incidents, are the same ones who are under prosecution right now. Trust me, Bangladeshis only want their death penalty. Or don't trust me, just keep an eye on Shahbag.

I sincerely hope Begum Zia-the wife of a Freedom Fighter and a true patriot President Zia . . . will eventually come to her senses and leave the party who opposed our liberation.

This kind of Incident certainly happened but not proved that current leader who are under trial were responsible.if general people had any strong believe they responsible then after 71 all of them must put to trial or killed by bir bangli . but in reality Kader molla took his graduation from DU after 71 work as teacher at uddon school till 75/77. kamrzzaaman also took graduation from Du . Actually what we were listening full of bull and **** story with 10% truth blend with 90% imagination. Trust me if any 60 + year old noble person publicly join Jamat today and become a top leader we will see some part of media portraying him He was Razaakar/Al badr and the same media totally mum if he join BAL or even BNP .

Khalida Zia is RAW.. her father was RAW official.

It took so many years to say the truth!

It is clear RAW is a terrorists organisation created and supported by west to kill Muslims and create false image of Islam with false Muslims, and various new sects. with support of local govts.

Some jamati idiots as usual with their small brain trying to launch propaganda here that Khalead is just surrounded by RAW not sold out to it said by mahmudur Rahman. But is that the full story? Answer is no. He said clearly the raw agent surrounded her took her to India....Why? Obviously to make a deal otherwise it won't be mentioned here. He also said that now Khaleda has no trust on people. She is just trying to come to the power by appeasing foreign countries. Even invited US and UK to invade Bangladesh....

To this shibir idiot luffy.... yes Mahmudur Rahman is a well wishers of BNP that's why he said that BNP losing heavily by keeping its alliance with Jamal and also said that young generation want trial but Khaleda is failing to understand that.....

Now go and make it realized to Khaleda to leave Jamat what mahmudur Rahman said. N stop barking here like an idiot.

rawami Indian dalals should be grateful that we have allowed them to bad mouth Pakistan otherwise they being enemy of Pakistan and guilty of treason as well as revolting against the country are liable to be kicked out.

Ask them to raise a voice for BD Muslim identity on Indian forums and see what they get other than slurs like poor ilegal scumbagsss and so on from Indians

why don't you shut the ---- up with your moronic remarks? You're a senior member. Act like it!

Back
Top Bottom