What's new

Khaleda Zia is politically dead & sold out to RAW: Amardesh Editor Mahmudur

:lol: indeed thre is nothing like pro India in BD there is one big party that is like Indian Dalal and thats a no secret.
Indeed Hindu-Muslim division has nothing to do with welafre of BD as long as Indian agent dont make it so.

The main and visible fact here is that anyone from BD if shows his Muslim connection is called traitor and enemy of Bangladesh by Indians and that is where this reality also comes to fore that Indeed Hindu-Muslim divide has alot to do with BD 's welafre.

The pro-Hindu hassina has so far inflicted alot of harm on BD interests. Tell me despite in office and despite doing everything on earth for appeasing India and getting its ashirwad, Hassina still failed to take up small issue of Bangladeshis' killing by BSF every now and then. just forget about the bigger issues; she even cant talk against this killing.

Man I won't argue with you. Our issues will be solved peacefully. Thank you again for your post.

That's well said dude - what's happening on banning the Jamati's in Bangladesh - you guys should have done that way earlier - limiting them to camps is not enough - these Jamati's are infiltrating into India and are creating problems here too - there are a lot of Jamati Razaakar's in Indian slums in many cities, and the friggin vote bank congressis are using these ***** to stay in power.

:laugh: Indians for a facesaving for thir dirtiessttt abuses for Bangaldeshis in India come up with this phrase of calling Bangladeshis in India as ******* just to convince Bangladeshi members here that they should not offend when Indians abuse these Bangladeshis in India

:laugh: Indians for a facesaving for thir dirtiessttt abuses for Bangaldeshis in India come up with this phrase of calling Bangladeshis in India as ******* just to convince Bangladeshi members here that they should not offend when Indians abuse these Bangladeshis in India

No Idea what you said there :girl_wacko: - must be Female logic, men find it difficult to understand.

Go to a street in Dhaka or in any other township and ask about Indian influence. They will be surprised. Only the Jamaati posters of PDF are India-centric because it gives them love and affection from the PDF moderators. No one in Bd cares about India today. But, sure there was a period after 1971 war when people were worried about another war imposed by India. today, no one speaks about anything like that. We are much strong and India knows its limits. So, save your attitude and perception on BD-India relationship.

Observing the activities of BAL during their tenure many politically aware educated people would assert a 'RAW presence'. In fact this is misphrasing for India-leaning decision-making/policies by BAL. Awami League must come out of their dependence on India for election/party finance to establish their credibilty among masses. Any communications of BAL, BNP or for that matter, any political party with Indian government will always be scrutinized. Weaker nations have to tread carefully.

That's well said dude - what's happening on banning the Jamati's in Bangladesh - you guys should have done that way earlier - limiting them to camps is not enough - these Jamati's are infiltrating into India and are creating problems here too - there are a lot of Jamati Razaakar's in Indian slums in many cities, and the friggin vote bank congressis are using these ***** to stay in power.

Man read the following-

11.11. 1971 – A farmer from one of the Chittagong hill stations informed me that countless corpses got plunked on the hill opposite to Foy's Lake. Right after then I went there with three of my friends. Can you imagine what did I see then?
I saw countless stacked up corpses in front of us. Scattered. Decayed. I got terribly horrified and took some seconds for bearing the sight. Then I thought to observe the corpses. Now I found that all of them are young women. They were naked. Most of them are of young age range and were rotting from two to three days ago. Then, I took a closer glance and watched that inside the fully matured wombs of majority of the female corpses, there were also decaying their unborn infant corpses. There were 10 to 15 corpses in each pile. In this way the corpse-stacks were scattered in the whole surface area of the hill. One of my friends fainted out at this moment. I controlled myself somehow and started to count the corpses. There were 1082 (One Thousand Eighty Two) young mothers’ corpses. After observing the wounds and the horizontal cut over their abdomens, it seems to me that most of them were killed with knife-thrust which slice opened their abdomens.
Later, I got to know that these young girls were held captive in Chittagong Cantonment for satisfying the lust of Pakistani Army officers. They were abducted from different locations of Chittagong. Most of them were educated and from quality family backgrounds. They were caged from a long period thus got pregnant and they too weren't able to satisfy the officers anymore for their feeble physical conditions. Thus, they killed them in such brutal way and abandoned in a desolate place like this hill-surface.” ::

“Genocide at Pahartoli” (1971 : Gruesome Experience)
Biography of A. K. M. Afsar Uddin

The same people who were the collaborators in such incidents, are the same ones who are under prosecution right now. Trust me, Bangladeshis only want their death penalty. Or don't trust me, just keep an eye on Shahbag.

I sincerely hope Begum Zia-the wife of a Freedom Fighter and a true patriot President Zia . . . will eventually come to her senses and leave the party who opposed our liberation.

No Idea what you said there :girl_wacko: - must be Female logic, men find it difficult to understand.

Men always failed to understand the logic so NVM.

In simple words

Indians : Abuse Bangladeshis saying they are illegal "Scum &*(&*&*&*&%^$%^$%^ " dash dash in India. and on top of that Indians ask the Bangladeshis NOT to get offended because hey all those Bangladeshis in India are ******* according to Indians.

funny isnt gali bhee do aur Bangladeshyon ki thali bhee lo

Man read the following-

11.11. 1971 – A farmer from one of the Chittagong hill stations informed me that countless corpses got plunked on the hill opposite to Foy's Lake. Right after then I went there with three of my friends. Can you imagine what did I see then?
I saw countless stacked up corpses in front of us. Scattered. Decayed. I got terribly horrified and took some seconds for bearing the sight. Then I thought to observe the corpses. Now I found that all of them are young women. They were naked. Most of them are of young age range and were rotting from two to three days ago. Then, I took a closer glance and watched that inside the fully matured wombs of majority of the female corpses, there were also decaying their unborn infant corpses. There were 10 to 15 corpses in each pile. In this way the corpse-stacks were scattered in the whole surface area of the hill. One of my friends fainted out at this moment. I controlled myself somehow and started to count the corpses. There were 1082 (One Thousand Eighty Two) young mothers’ corpses. After observing the wounds and the horizontal cut over their abdomens, it seems to me that most of them were killed with knife-thrust which slice opened their abdomens.
Later, I got to know that these young girls were held captive in Chittagong Cantonment for satisfying the lust of Pakistani Army officers. They were abducted from different locations of Chittagong. Most of them were educated and from quality family backgrounds. They were caged from a long period thus got pregnant and they too weren't able to satisfy the officers anymore for their feeble physical conditions. Thus, they killed them in such brutal way and abandoned in a desolate place like this hill-surface.” ::

“Genocide at Pahartoli” (1971 : Gruesome Experience)
Biography of A. K. M. Afsar Uddin

The same people who were the collaborators in such incidents, are the same ones who are under prosecution right now. Trust me, Bangladeshis only want their death penalty. Or don't trust me, just keep an eye on Shahbag.

I sincerely hope the wife of a Freedom Fighter and a Patriot- President Zia . . . will eventually come to her senses and leave the party who opposed our liberation.

Then why this hesitancy in prosecuting these anti national elements? the millions who came for the latest protests demanded death penalties for these ******, what's holding back Bangladesh - it's not Pakistan I hope?

Men always failed to understand the logic so NVM.

In simple words

Indians : Abuse Bangladeshis saying they are illegal "Scum &*(&*&*&*&%^$%^$%^ " dash dash in India. and on top of that Indians ask the Bangladeshis NOT to get offended because hey all those Bangladeshis in India are ******* according to Indians.

funny isnt gali bhee do aur Bangladeshyon ki thali bhee lo

I don't mind a section of poor Bangladeshi's working honestly and earning their living in India.

What I mind is the Razaakar's and the Wahabi induced Jamati's who have hatred for both India as well as Bangladeshi's and a lot of these scum have infiltrated into India.

Then why this hesitancy in prosecuting these anti national elements? the millions who came for the latest protests demanded death penalties for these ******, what's holding back Bangladesh - it's not Pakistan I hope?

Wahabi pressure I guess. But people have risen. Nothing can save those Rezakars now. We will know in a few days.

just like you trust your army, we trust our army :D

we will form new party through shahbagh movement :D

Let's see...show your courage and prove you're not hypocrite. You people will be having milk sitting on mom's lap and I believe you know well if mom doesn't want to give more, you have nothing to say :coffee:.

Man I won't argue with you. Our issues will be solved peacefully. Thank you again for your post.
@Spring Onion : ShadowFaux wants to fix every issue peacefully with india. One after one Bangladeshi will be dying and he'll be mouthing for peaceful talk regarding every issue with india. On the other hand, he wants Jamat to be banned because it's a r$zakar party while all parties especially Awami League is hugely infested with them. I've never seen any of his angry statement regarding any issue with india while seeing he's on a party mode to kill so called r$zakars and Jamatis. Also, I've never seen any of his quotes about bringing r$zakars inside BAL or in other party to tribunal. He seems to be very genorous that I (or we) fail to feel :azn:.

Last edited by a moderator:

hudar-cartoon_3_Final_3.jpg

Forming a party via awami jamai ador. :enjoy:

is that bothering you ? forming new party ? pity you lol we have both good news and bad news for you.

we will go aganist any party whoever harms national interest.
1. it can be aganist awami ( good news for you )
2. it can be aganist other parties ( bad news for you )
:enjoy:

@Spring Onion : ShadowFaux wants to fix every issue peacefully with india. One after one Bangladeshi will be dying and he'll be mouthing for peaceful talk regarding every issue with india. On the other hand, he wants Jamat to be banned because it's a r$zakar party while all parties especially Awami League is hugely infested with them. I've never seen any of his angry statement regarding any issue with india while seeing he's on a party mode to kill so called r$zakars and Jamatis. Also, I've never seen any of his quotes about bringing r$zakars inside BAL or in other party to tribunal. He seems to be very genorous that I (or we) fail to feel :azn:.

Come to Shahbag to protest against Razakars inside other parties. I will be with you. Stop all the big talk and do something for a change.

And yes, as much as you guys want to push India and Bangladesh towards a conflict, it won't work.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom