What's new

Khaleda likely to visit India, China soon

its nice k tum aise believe rakhti ho par mai nahi rakhta

aise films me hote hai real life me nahi

NAEE AISA BULKUL SACH HE ........BUT bohat kam sikhs ,ZIYADA NAEE...

WAIT MEN AIK KAHANI BATATY HUN USS LARKE KO LAST MEIN PATA CHALTA HE USS KI MAA MUSLIM THE.... JAB WO MARNE WALI HOTY HE TO KALMA PARTY HE ...YE AIK SIKH BOY NE KAHANI LIKHE ...

WO AURAT SARE ZINDAGE APNE RELIGION CHUPATY HE ...USS K HUSBAND NE USSE MANA KIYA THA K USS K FRIENDS USS KO(LARKY KO) MAR DENGE ....... SO SHE MARRIED Him ...WO LARKY SIKH TO HO JATY HE BUT DIL SE NAEE ......

But not like Pakistan where Punjabi or Pashto languages are neglected.

HOW???? I DONOT THINK SO PUNJABI AND PASHTO LANGUAGES ARE NEGLECTED ......U CAN SAY ONLY SINDHI LANGUAGE BUT NOT PUNJABI AND PASHTO .OR BALOCHI ......

i was reading about china ,burma, bangladesh --assam india ......how so many peoples are being killed in the name of illegal bangladeshi in assam now ..........in burma they killed rohingyas muslim ,now they have come in assam .....agar bihar ,hoara ,baharampur ,kathar states india mein naee hotee ajj unki burma k muslims and assam ki muslims jese halat hoty .............highway jo banana he bahe

HOW???? I DONOT THINK SO PUNJABI AND PASHTO LANGUAGES ARE NEGLECTED ......U CAN SAY ONLY SINDHI LANGUAGE BUT NOT PUNJABI AND PASHTO .OR BALOCHI ......

i was reading about china ,burma, bangladesh --assam india ......how so many people are being killed in the name of illegal bangladeshi in assam now ..........in burma they killed rohingyas muslim ,now they have come in assam .....agar bihar ,hoara ,baharampur ,kathar states india mein naee hotee ajj unki burma k muslims and assam ki muslims jese halat hoty .............highway jo bana he bahe

From where u read dat crap?? :rolleyes:

From where u read dat crap?? :rolleyes:

its reality bahe jaan ...illegal bangaladeshi zarror HEN but ab itna khoon karaba phele se zyada .............just to make the highways etc
im wondering how some rohingyas muslim came in karachi from bay of bangal,indian ocean to arabian sea.........then in karachi...............

ok gud night

its reality bahe jaan ......thats reality...........illegal bangaladeshi zarror the but ab itna khoon karaba phele se zyada ......
im wondering how rohingyas muslim came in karachi from bay of bangal,indian ocean to arabian sea.........then in karachi...............

Oh ji kahan se reality? if afgans comes in your country illegally,consume facilities,change the demography of pakistan by bringing more n more afgans and change the majority pakistanis into minority and if in retaliation pakistanis fights for their right,would u call it khoon kharaba or fight for justice??

Mujhe ni pta rohingya kahan se aaye..we are not thekedaar of ummah :rolleyes:

Gud night gal :)

Oh ji kahan se reality? if afgans comes in your country illegally,consume facilities,change the demography of pakistan by bringing more n more afgans and change the majority pakistanis into minority and if in retaliation pakistanis fights for their right,would u call it khoon kharaba or fight for justice??

Mujhe ni pta rohingya kahan se aaye..we are not thekedaar of ummah :rolleyes:

Gud night gal :)

bahee jan afghanis in pakistan are not illegal immigrants ,they are Refugees :) and there is difference between illegal immigrants and rufugees... .....the people about whom u r talking IS TTP... TTP is getting support from Afghan government under CIA and RAW protection...........

now im sleeping :)

Regarding Bihari issue you have some misconception, you mentioned it many where. I even once wrote a reply for you, unfortunately couldn't post because mod closed that thread. Anyway, I think you should first go through T-Faz's (one moderator of this forum, whose view mainly attracted me to this forum) view that he expressed in the thread December 16, 1971: From East Pakistan to Bangladesh .

Mate, most of my views on the Biharis come from one of three sources ! A) Eye witness accounts, B) Qutubudin Aziz's 'Blood and Tears' and C) the few Stranded Pakistanis and their NGOs I've talked to or followed.

In (A) - I've talked to a couple of ex-army men, my Grandpa and a few family friends in Karachi who lost their friends and loved ones over there. My Taya (Dad's elder brother !) was serving in the army in '71 but he was posted in West-Pakistan (in the Sialkot Sector), I've talked to some of his friends and I've talked to two soldiers (an officer and a jawan) who were taken as POWs during the war. I've related the officer's narrative in the thread you mentioned and I've personally met the jawan (whose now touching 65 !). Furthermore, my own Grandpa who was with the MES and was responsible for building and maintaining cantonments in East-Pakistan (depending on where he was situated !) got out a year before the eventual fall of dhaka; some of his friends, colleagues and acquaintances were never heard of from again. So naturally I think these people - who lived through those years and were in the midst of all of this - would have an exponentially greater idea of what happened over there.

(B) - the book is pretty good, well detailed and illustrated.

And (C) - these were the people who suffered at the hands of the Mukhti Bahini ! Many of them lost their loved ones. The NGOs themselves paint a horrible sketch of what the Stranded Pakistanis have to go through even now in Bangladesh ! I've seen some of their videos...I can't help cursing the Pakistani Government in the foulest words possible for abandoning our brethren like that ! Those people are 'Pakistanis' by every definition of the word and should be repatriated along with an official apology from the State of Pakistan.

P.S One of the Bihari family - our family friends in Karachi - got out in time but their relatives including their brother and his family didn't ! 40 years down the lane...they still haven't found a body yet and they've gone many times ever since to some place called 'Mirpur' that they say is near Dhaka where they used to live.

So my friend, as much as I think Pakistan's stupidity and the army's atrocities against innocent Bengalis led to the creation of Bangladesh, we mustn't be oblivious to the fact that the freedom fighter's weren't a group of disciplined individuals who didn't engage in any gross human right's violations of their own...! Both sides killed many innocent people on either side - May God forgive us for what we - the both of us - did to our fellow men, women and children and May Jinnah Sahib and our ancestors who fought and died in '47, forgive us for what we did to 'their' beloved Pakistan.

Lets leave it at that...this far too depressing a thing to talk about ! Let our dead and your dead RIP.

Language movement was the product of Bengali intellectuals and Hindus. They were looking after their own pocket. Urdu literature would have killed Hindu based Bangla literature in Muslims majority country over time and Hindus would have had to learn Arabic based alphabet. Muslims in East Pakistan/Bangladesh were/are dumb and vision less lunatics. They literally lost their forefathers identity by adopting Hindu based ideology.

Language movement was essential for safeguarding the interest of common people of east Bengal. language movement was sponsored and supported by all the people here. You may be the only voice who oppose the trend. Have you any knowledge of old Bangla literature? Both Muslims and Hindus have contributed little by little in the middle ages. Have you ever heard the names of Poet Alaol, Daulat kazi, Abdul Hakim, Jainuddin, Sk. Faizullah, Bahram Khan, Dona Gazi?

Learn also the name of a few books written by the medieval Benagali Muslims. These include, Yusuf-Zolekha, Laily-Majnoon, Rasul Bijoy, Nitishashtravata, Syatnam, Saifulmulk-Badiuzzamal, Goraksvijay etc. One paragraph from Banglapedia to fertilise inside your head.

"Other medieval Muslim poets include syed sultan (c 1550-1648, nabi bangsha, Shab-i-Miraj, Rasulbijay, Ofat-i-Rasul, Jaykum Rajar Ladai, Iblisnama, Jnanachautisha, Jnanapradip, marfati gan, padavali), Sheikh Paran (c 1550-1615, nurnama, Nasihatnama), Haji Muhammad (c 1550-1620, Nur Jamal, Suratnama), Nasrullah Khan (c 1560-1625, janganama, Musar Sawwal, Shariatnama, Hidayitul Islam), Muhammad Khan (c 1580-1650, Satya-Kali-Vivad-Sangbad, Hanifar Ladai, Maktul Husein), Syed Martuza (c 1590-1662, Yog-Kalandar, padavali), Sheikh Muttalib (c 1595-1660, Kifayitul-Musallin), Mir Muhammad Shafi (c 1559-1630, Nurnama, Nurkandil, Sayatnama), abdul hakim (c 1620-1690, Lalmati-Sayfulmulk, Nurnama).

Poets who composed between 1600 and 1757 include nawajis khan, Qamar Ali, Mangal (Chand), Abdul Nabi, Muhammad Fasih, Fakir Garibullah, Muhammad Yakub, Sheikh Mansur, Muhammad Uzir Ali, Sheikh Sadi and Heyat Mamud. Syed Sultan's Nabibamsa, Muhammad Khan's Maktul Husein and sheikh chand's Rasulbijay are known as Islamic Puranas".

You are a sworn enemy of Bengali people, Bangla and anything which is good for the people of Bangladesh. But, I will not let you vomit your ignorance that Hindus were behind the Bangla language and they were behind our great Language Movement. Learn before you again vomit ignorance. By the way, this time you forgot to vomit more stupidity against Poet Rabidranath Thakur.

Mate, most of my views on the Biharis come from one of three sources ! A) Eye witness accounts, B) Qutubudin Aziz's 'Blood and Tears' and C) the few Stranded Pakistanis and their NGOs I've talked to or followed.

In (A) - I've talked to a couple of ex-army men, my Grandpa and a few family friends in Karachi who lost their friends and loved ones over there. My Taya (Dad's elder brother !) was serving in the army in '71 but he was posted in West-Pakistan (in the Sialkot Sector), I've talked to some of his friends and I've talked to two soldiers (an officer and a jawan) who were taken as POWs during the war. I've related the officer's narrative in the thread you mentioned and I've personally met the jawan (whose now touching 65 !). Furthermore, my own Grandpa who was with the MES and was responsible for building and maintaining cantonments in East-Pakistan (depending on where he was situated !) got out a year before the eventual fall of dhaka; some of his friends, colleagues and acquaintances were never heard of from again. So naturally I think these people - who lived through those years and were in the midst of all of this - would have an exponentially greater idea of what happened over there.

(B) - the book is pretty good, well detailed and illustrated.

And (C) - these were the people who suffered at the hands of the Mukhti Bahini ! Many of them lost their loved ones. The NGOs themselves paint a horrible sketch of what the Stranded Pakistanis have to go through even now in Bangladesh ! I've seen some of their videos...I can't help cursing the Pakistani Government in the foulest words possible for abandoning our brethren like that ! Those people are 'Pakistanis' by every definition of the word and should be repatriated along with an official apology from the State of Pakistan.

P.S One of the Bihari family - our family friends in Karachi - got out in time but their relatives including their brother and his family didn't ! 40 years down the lane...they still haven't found a body yet and they've gone many times ever since to some place called 'Mirpur' that they say is near Dhaka where they used to live.

So my friend, as much as I think Pakistan's stupidity and the army's atrocities against innocent Bengalis led to the creation of Bangladesh, we mustn't be oblivious to the fact that the freedom fighter's weren't a group of disciplined individuals who didn't engage in any gross human right's violations of their own...! Both sides killed many innocent people on either side - May God forgive us for what we - the both of us - did to our fellow men, women and children and May Jinnah Sahib and our ancestors who fought and died in '47, forgive us for what we did to 'their' beloved Pakistan.

Lets leave it at that...this far too depressing a thing to talk about ! Let our dead and your dead RIP.

@ The killing of Bihares/non Bengalise in East Pakistan/Bangladesh is a hidden truth.

@ " Ashte bolo koi sung lega "

Back
Top Bottom