What's new

Khaleda likely to visit India, China soon

Markus, Monmohon begged for Khaleda's visit. You guys should be thankful to BKZ she is considering the visit! And for fund, if bnp jamat ever needs fund, there are lots of Ummah money you know! Why force more indian farmers to commit suicide by taking their money??

Too much self-importance. :lol:

Markus, Monmohon begged for Khaleda's visit. You guys should be thankful to BKZ she is considering the visit! And for fund, if bnp jamat ever needs fund, there are lots of Ummah money you know! Why force more indian farmers to commit suicide by taking their money??

a.baa-Im-Batman.jpg

Too much self-importance. :lol:

you know wikileaks revealed that last time Khaleda went to India, she was 40 minutes late to the meeting which pissed monmohon off!! Indian diplomats even told it to USA! lol sorry i cant find the link now, i hope old indian members know about it! It proves Khaleda gives a rats a$$ to India!! It was monmohon who requested her last year to come! It proves India needs BKZ more, than BKZ needs India!!

theek hai, par don't speak for ALL Pakistanis. Everyone has different viewpoints on Bangladesh/East Pakistan. Although I regret Pakistanis killing so many Bangladeshis in 1971 which they shouldn't have done, but I don't think that part was meant to be "Pakistan" right from the beginning. Bengali Muslims should have given their own country right from the beginning (1947). I am respecting your views and u should respect mine.

same thinking here ,i also think like u k bangladesh 1947 mein he separate country hona chaye tha.....but but but hamara ye point of view 1971 k baad he change hua he ....agar bangladesh separate naee hota to hum aisa naee sochte ab ......:enjoy:

and east pakistan ne pakistan k liya zyada sacrifice den hein in 1947............

same thinking here ,i also think like u k bangladesh 1947 mein he separate country hona chaye tha.....but but but hamara ye point of view 1971 k baad he change hua he ....agar bangladesh separate naee hota to hum aisa naee sochte ab ......:enjoy:
Movement for pakistan was the success of bengali and up muslim.west pakistanis jut freeloaders on the success of bengalis and mohajirs.

Movement for pakistan was the success of bengali and up muslim.west pakistanis jut freeloaders on the success of bengalis and mohajirs.

yes but west pakistan mein se muhajir and punjab ne bhi sacrifice dein hein ......bohat se muslim punjabi girls jo dar padar ho gaee the ..inhone sikhon se shadi karli ....i have read many stories about them..........

Maulana zafar ali khan,Chaudhry Rehmat Ali,ALLAMA IQBAL ,they all were punjabiS.............they ALSO played a big role for pakistan MOVEMENT

I have an article written by Bengali (East Pakistani at that time) which mentioned that Bengali Muslims were oppressed by Bengali Hindus and then they had no other option other than to demand for their separate country i.e. Pakistan while North Western ppl especially Punjabi Muslims were oblivious to the idea of parition (they didn't care either way as they were not that much threatened by Hindus). I don't think you can call that free loading.

As far as Bangladeshis are concerned I don't know what they want. First they wanted to create a separate country bcoz they were opressed, and they got it i.e. Pakistan. Then they decided they were still oppressed ;), so they decided that it is the time for another country! :rofl: and they got it.. i.e. Bangladesh. Now they still aren't happy and r still oppressed!! ;) All they do is whine either about Indians (the ones on Pakistani forums) or Pakistanis (the ones on Indian forums).

As far as the language issue is concerned, anyone with a PEANUT SIZE IQ should know that URDU was not a language of WEST Pakistan either, it was a language with its origins in India (U.P. etc) and spoken by Indian Muslims and later it was forced on ALL Pakistanis. Yes, if Pakistan would have chosen the language of its largest ethnic group i.e. Punjabi, then it makes sense on Bangla ppl part to whine n whine. All the regional languages in Pakistan (Punjabi, Balochi, Pashto, Sindhi etc) don't have any official status in Pakistan. We accepted Urdu as our national language, Bangla ppl should have accepted it too. They should have accepted Urdu as official language and should have gone for Bengali as the regional language. But they didn't. All they did is whine whine whine.

They created all the mess of 2 partitions, now let them deal with it.

That is not true... the real horrors of partition was endured by Punjabi Muslims (bcoz someone else was seeing the dreams of separate homeland) You should have read some of the stories on partition. Don't say that we didn't sacrifice.

yes but west pakistan mein se punjab ne bhi sacrifice dein hein ......bohat se muslim punjabi girls jo dar padar ho gaee the ..inhone sikhon se shadi karli ....i have read many stories about them..........
Most of those sufferes were either mohajirs or the ones coming from pak to india.Problem is everybody concentrated on the Punjab but real massacre was going on in east.For some reason in literature/movies/history books eastern massacre didnt get that much light as the Punjab got.

Cases were same for all populations migrating from pakistan into india or from india to pakistan.Thank god india dont teach about partition otherwise it would ve flared up un-necessary passions in young minds..

STANDARD HINDI OR URDU KHADIBOLI PAR BASED HE ..BUT URDU MEIN PERSIAN INFLUENCE ZYADA HE ......HINDI MEIN KAM HE ....

you know wikileaks revealed that last time Khaleda went to India, she was 40 minutes late to the meeting which pissed monmohon off!!

Unprofessional behavior, nothing to be proud of though. Probably the cake face was so busy in her make up that she forgot to keep a track of the time. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom