What's new

Khaleda likely to visit India, China soon

Supporter of Urdu can't speak it properly. :laugh:

@ " Ab parda jab uth gia hai tu asal bat shono ".

@ The killing of Biharees in East Pakistan was meticulously planned by the RAW elements in East Pakistan. At that time Bengalise were not well organised. It was true that B engalise used to hate the Biharees but it does not necessarilly mean that they want complete elemination. Now, we can very well recollect that Indian RAW had a black hand on it. In many areas they instigated the Bengali rebels, in some places they supplied ready made arms and ammunition, in some areas closer to the border many armed voluntiers came and executed the missions and just went back "aur ham dhek te hi rahgeye".

dont agree with u if indian can pak can why cant we

its the bengali politicians who used the language as a shield in politics

Bold part isn't clear to me.

If priority is set based on majority, Bangla was the first candidate. I don't support it though, I support officially equal right/recognition of every language in a country regardless of the number of operators of any languages.

Mate, most of my views on the Biharis come from one of three sources ! A) Eye witness accounts, B) Qutubudin Aziz's 'Blood and Tears' and C) the few Stranded Pakistanis and their NGOs I've talked to or followed.

In (A) - I've talked to a couple of ex-army men, my Grandpa and a few family friends in Karachi who lost their friends and loved ones over there. My Taya (Dad's elder brother !) was serving in the army in '71 but he was posted in West-Pakistan (in the Sialkot Sector), I've talked to some of his friends and I've talked to two soldiers (an officer and a jawan) who were taken as POWs during the war. I've related the officer's narrative in the thread you mentioned and I've personally met the jawan (whose now touching 65 !). Furthermore, my own Grandpa who was with the MES and was responsible for building and maintaining cantonments in East-Pakistan (depending on where he was situated !) got out a year before the eventual fall of dhaka; some of his friends, colleagues and acquaintances were never heard of from again. So naturally I think these people - who lived through those years and were in the midst of all of this - would have an exponentially greater idea of what happened over there.

(B) - the book is pretty good, well detailed and illustrated.

And (C) - these were the people who suffered at the hands of the Mukhti Bahini ! Many of them lost their loved ones. The NGOs themselves paint a horrible sketch of what the Stranded Pakistanis have to go through even now in Bangladesh ! I've seen some of their videos...I can't help cursing the Pakistani Government in the foulest words possible for abandoning our brethren like that ! Those people are 'Pakistanis' by every definition of the word and should be repatriated along with an official apology from the State of Pakistan.

P.S One of the Bihari family - our family friends in Karachi - got out in time but their relatives including their brother and his family didn't ! 40 years down the lane...they still haven't found a body yet and they've gone many times ever since to some place called 'Mirpur' that they say is near Dhaka where they used to live.

So my friend, as much as I think Pakistan's stupidity and the army's atrocities against innocent Bengalis led to the creation of Bangladesh, we mustn't be oblivious to the fact that the freedom fighter's weren't a group of disciplined individuals who didn't engage in any gross human right's violations of their own...! Both sides killed many innocent people on either side - May God forgive us for what we - the both of us - did to our fellow men, women and children and May Jinnah Sahib and our ancestors who fought and died in '47, forgive us for what we did to 'their' beloved Pakistan.

Lets leave it at that...this far too depressing a thing to talk about ! Let our dead and your dead RIP.

Yeah...no point dragging it. It's good to see you have the thirst to dig in more and I think I should add a bit here. I told you that go through T-Faz's view because he pointed the main part of it. From 47 to 71 there was a time, it was not only 71...right? He there pointed the role of non-Bengali (Bihari) people in East Pakistan, hope you'd concentrate a bit there too. According to him they were on a policing role towards Bangali people.

Now, this is T-Faz's view who was in fact thousand miles away from here. Likewise, you heard some heart rendering story from non-Bengali victims who fled there and no one will expect they would tell something against their own.

I have to say that you've seen their innocent faces after they reached there in West Pakistan but they had some cruel faces you missed. I was born in a locality of Khulna where both Banglaee and Bihari (not stranded Pakistani) people live aside. Being born 7/8 years after war I didn't find them cruel ever, they are soft with us. During my childhood we used to play together, we never thought about our ethnic identity. Only difference could be that we talked in Bangla. But my mom or uncles used to say "ei biharider jalai ek somoy eikhane thaka somvob silo na. bishesh kore mukti judhdher somoy bangalee meyeder jonno era voyonkor silo. ek e sathe cheleder jonno o, era armyder kache jubokder talika pathaito mere felar jonno." I tried to quote it as they used to say in Bangla, now I have to translate it in English for you as you don't know Bangla. How farce once majority of your people used to speak in this language but you don't have a little knowledge on it whereas most Bangalee people have little knowledge of Urdu :laugh: . Anyway, the translation is "Once it was not possible to live here for this Bihari peoples' activities towards us (Bangalee). Specially they were dangerous for young girls during liberation war. Along with this, they provided the list of young people to army to be killed by them".

I've seen in Khulna that currently some Bihari peoples are really leading a bad life, after the war some of them lost their properties forcefully occupied by Banglaee goons. Not everyone lost their properties, some of them are doing well too. I had one Bihari (mainly Bombaiya) friend whose dad had unimaginable amount of lands before war but after war one local Bangalee goon occupied his land. I have one intimate school friend (from UP) currently living in USA whose dad have 2/3 houses in Khulna city, they didn't lose their properties after the war. Now, can you imagine how did they acquire all these properties migrating from Bihar, UP etc. locations almost empty handed? Exchange of property only took place between east and west Bangla people as far as I know, then how did Bihari people gain all these properties? Please ask yourself- Bihari people from the very beginning acted like they were more Pakistani than Bangalee people and according to T-Faz they were like unofficially on Police duty for West Pakistan against East Pakistani Bangalee.

Sometime it's hard to control tears on eyes seeing the condition of stranded Pakistani, it proves that all Bangladeshi politicians are b$st$rds. Recently they've been given citizenship, hope they would prosper in future. Currently in BD if one has money, it doesn't matter what the color, race, religion, ethnicity of that guy is :)... many of them are well off now and living a posh life. In Dhaka I live in Mirpur, I've seen many such here.

Anyway RIP to only good souls excluding rogue ones ;) .

If priority is set based on majority, Bangla was the first candidate. I don't support it though, I support officially equal right/recognition of every language in a country regardless of the number of operators of any languages.

I saw Pakistan going crazy after listening to the word "Padma Setu" calling it a Hindu name.

I saw Pakistan going crazy after listening to the word "Padma Setu" calling it a Hindu name.

padma se yad aya ...there was a girl in my school ,she was hindu ...her name was padma .......:pop:

no u r wrong .because majority of pakistanis even donot know waht is "padma setu":pop: .... they even donot know it was the name of my school friend hahahahaha :rofl:

planet soldier ,where is captain planet ?...i has been long time to see him.......:blink:

He is the most frequent guy in Bangladesh part of PDF, even this thread is posted by him like most threads on our section . Just send him a msg if you like to contact him.

planet soldier ,where is captain planet ?...i has been long time to see him.......:blink:

Thanks pk_baloch... for inquiring about me. I am little busy with my life now. So staying away from conversation or debate or trolling now a days apart from posting news if it is related to economy or strategic affair of Bangladesh which I do mostly for time pass. I have seen you around for days but never able to get in touch with you. Anyway it is nice to talk with you here...:).

we should've taken both urdu n bangla as official languages

trust me it was necessary in that situation

padma is the river n setu means bridge in bengali

He is the most frequent guy in Bangladesh part of PDF, even this thread is posted by him like most threads on our section . Just send him a msg if you like to contact him.

i didn't know that this thread is posted by him ......i didn't read first few pages ....:blink:

Thanks pk_baloch... for inquiring about me. I am little busy with my life now. So staying away from conversation or debate or trolling now a days apart from posting news if it is related to economy or strategic affair of Bangladesh which I do mostly for time pass. I have seen you around for days but never able to get in touch with you. Anyway it is nice to talk with you here...:).

ok captain planet ......i donot know about u ..but i have read many nice posts of u on pdf ......:) ,,dark price and other people from bangladesh are in my friend list now ..i wish this PDF could only be for countries like srilankas,china,bangladesh etc but not for indians.....:angry:

Back
Top Bottom