What's new

Key meetings planned as army chief arrives in US

Listen from 20:51.

I do agree with Moeed on this. The plan is to absorb Pakistan into Indian hegemony and our economic situation will make it happen. The crooks brought into power by army have no solution but infact are facilitators to this plan. They dont care Pakistan sinks. As long as they can make money out of it and defend their loot.

The situation few months from now will be that Pakistan will have to barter its nuclear weapons, its sovereignty for an economic deal which only American can provide as it has all economic levers in its control. In exchange Pakistan will be asked to sign on its death warrant. These are the poisonous fruits of regime change.

IK made an interesting observation that the financial/economic situation has brought to such a brink (by the Mil-establishment) that the only way out now would be through US dominated financial institutions and networks. And in order to qualify for this program Pakistan would have to make some heavy concessions, including but not limited to granting MFN to India and opening its market to Indian products, which will then displace Chinese products due to their proximity and cost of labor, basically accepting Indian hegemony in the region.

Secondly Pakistan would have to rollback its relationship with China and sign up to be canon fodder as colonial foot soldiers in Kinetic action abroad.

Either IK is now coming around to getting on board with the colonial project or he's lamenting the hopelessness of the situation.

Given the predicament IK would be the biggest narcissist fool if he still has the savior complex and wants to come back to power and that through democratic means. He should just walk away and let this land and beghairat people in it burn to the ground and let the Mir Bajwas and his chor commanders sit on its charred rubble.

I'm not gonna get into the whole anti-Military rhetoric.

I will say that i'm eagerly awaiting to see the response/backlash that'll follow from our dear neighbors.

They seem to cover pretty much every news related to Pakistan with such interest - that its no wonder we all say that they're obsessed with us.

Example...

Get a LIFE, woman!!! You certainly can't get laid. Not with that face.

on August 14, 1947 Pakistan became an independent sovereign nation by gaining independence from Britain. only to formally enter the slavery of United States.

The greatest lie ever told is that on August 14th, 1947 an "independent sovereign nation" gained "independence" from Britain.

It was a change of vanguard, but everything stayed the same. The country still has British era laws and its army derived from the British Indian Army.

IK made an interesting observation that the financial/economic situation has brought to such a brink (by the Mil-establishment) that the only way out now would be through US dominated financial institutions and networks. And in order to qualify for this program Pakistan would have to make some heavy concessions, including but not limited to granting MFN to India and opening its market to Indian products, which will then displace Chinese products due to their proximity and cost of labor, basically accepting Indian hegemony in the region.

Secondly Pakistan would have to rollback its relationship with China and sign up to be canon fodder as colonial foot soldiers in Kinetic action abroad.

Either IK is now coming around to getting on board with the colonial project or he's lamenting the hopelessness of the situation.

Given the predicament IK would be the biggest narcissist fool if he still has the savior complex and wants to come back to power and that through democratic means. He should just walk away and let this land and beghairat people in it burn to the ground and let the Mir Bajwas and his chor commanders sit on its charred rubble.

Damn Pakistan was really a mistake LMFAOOOO

Wtf :rofl: , Soloman Islands even stood up for itself.

I'm not gonna get into the whole anti-Military rhetoric.

I will say that i'm eagerly awaiting to see the response/backlash that'll follow from our dear neighbors.

They seem to cover pretty much every news related to Pakistan with such interest - that its no wonder we all say that they're obsessed with us.

Example...

Get a LIFE, woman!!! You certainly can't get laid. Not with that face.

India is doing better than Pakistan right now, their obsession and hate is something Pakistanis can't seem to reciprocate for some reason.

Can't wait for the Army supporters to tell us that this trip bring stability to Pakistan lol Bajwa is the Harami number1. I hope he burn in hell for a long time after he die.

on August 14, 1947 Pakistan became an independent sovereign nation by gaining independence from Britain. only to formally enter the slavery of United States.

Attempts are being made to shift to a new colonial master, israel. as global power now shifts to the zionist state.

All made possible by the security guards of Pakistan.
When are Generals play it means there is something big cooking. Seems like US -Pakistan relations are resetting big time and let's hope our General is not being invited to a bear hunt.

Bajwa is the biggest POS ever to disgrace our country!

Looking at his schedule I must say with regret, these meetings without the oversight or joint alignment of MoFA or Pakistan NSA is a regretful overreach by a section of the armed forces, and completely misaligned with the seperation of powers as enshrined in our constitution. It is against all principles of free and democratic societies where Civilian oversight is essential. The challenge with Pakistan is that Civilians themselves are so badly compromised that it gives cause to uniformed operators to function above oversight under the guise of National Security. What happens is that processes to address the civilian degradation are left at their devices (as no one cares to fix them), and the military and security infrastructure corrodes with the stench of eventual creeping corruption which is inevitable when you allow any function to operate with no oversight. Net net, Pakistan as a nation is the ultimate looser.

Looking at his schedule I must say with regret, these meetings without the oversight or joint alignment of MoFA or Pakistan NSA is a regretful overreach by a section of the armed forces, and completely misaligned with the seperation of powers as enshrined in our constitution. It is against all principles of free and democratic societies where Civilian oversight is essential. The challenge with Pakistan is that Civilians themselves are so badly compromised that it gives cause to uniformed operators to function above oversight under the guise of National Security. What happens is that processes to address the civilian degradation are left at their devices (as no one cares to fix them), and the military and security infrastructure corrodes with the stench of eventual creeping corruption which is inevitable when you allow any function to operate with no oversight. Net net, Pakistan as a nation is the ultimate looser.

Why are you surprised?

Ambassadors and foreign ministers come and meet our COAS first, then the PM or FM.

COAS takes diplomatic trips to China and KSA and UAE.

There's rumors that a meeting with Blinken is being hashed out as well. Imagine that!

Your services for the USA will always be remembered.
Long live Chief....
Not just USA, services rendered to the whole western colonial block and that too pro bono, except for the trinket given these rent a sepoys in the shape of Popa John's, farm/ranch houses and little Johnny's budding career at an MNC.

LOAS retire hona sa phela khoob enjoy ker Raha ha.

Is paaji Baja going to deploy Pak troops to Ukrain to fight the Russians under the command of the US?

Back
Top Bottom