What's new

Key Indian nuclear submarine INS Arihant damaged, Suffered major damage due to ”human error”

Simulator? kid have you been on any engineering projects. Simulator wont take you too far. There is a reason why it was called sea trials, to find out niggles and iron out the operating procedure.
Go drink cow excrement as you do.
I have spent 10 years of my life in the oceans on everything that can float or not float. So I know what I am on about.

Go drink cow excrement as you do.
I have spent 10 years of my life in the oceans on everything that can float or not float. So I know what I am on about.
your first line says a lot about how professional you are. keep your feet dry that might help you think better.

Simulator? kid have you been on any engineering projects. Simulator wont take you too far. There is a reason why it was called sea trials, to find out niggles and iron out the operating procedure.
Or in your case sink ships and subs

ins-betwa-story_647_120616021009.jpg

Seven sailors injured, two missing in Navy submarine accident
The seven sailors suffered smoke inhalation and were airlifted from the submarine for treatment, says navy
Last Published: Wed, Feb 26 2014. 07 12 PM IST

navy3.jpg

images.jpg

India’s-Nuclear-Submarine-Chakra-Suffers-Damage-In-Accident-1.jpg

Cy-tnMkUAAA2QK2.jpg

deepak.jpg

View attachment 447506

Seven sailors injured, two missing in Navy submarine accident
The seven sailors suffered smoke inhalation and were airlifted from the submarine for treatment, says navy
Last Published: Wed, Feb 26 2014. 07 12 PM IST

View attachment 447507

View attachment 447509

View attachment 447510

View attachment 447511

View attachment 447512

What you want to proof?

With big navy such as incidents happens. This doesn't happen with cost guard size type of navy. Indian navy incidents are little high and not acceptable. But posting old photos and videos, doesn't gonna help you.

In Chinese military forums, people would ask, what happened to Indian Air force or Navy, we have not heard new accident for the last two months.
World's most poorly trained navy USN having so many accidents in 2017 alone!!! Poor Trump. This might be because of that the slangs against he used against Pakistan! lol

Plane crash latest in spate of US Navy accidents in Asia since January
http://edition.cnn.com/2017/08/21/politics/navy-ships-accidents/index.html

We had accidents because we have so many ships and submarines! Not just few corvettes like you! Your largest ship is smaller than our missile corvettes. Check P-28 corvettes! Forget nuclear power submarine One nuclear submarine project Arihant, is more costlier than your entire navy ships and submarine!

Just because you have as many accidents as US Navy, doesn't make you on par with US Navy. And you don't really have "so many ships and submarines". All of your working nuclear submarines are damaged due to human errors.

The sanitary condition of India navy ship is very bad, lots of mice on it. A American navy officer once deployed to India navy ship said he would rather suicide than living on India's ships, the sailors' toilet is full of excrement sewage.

The sanitary condition of India navy ship is very bad, lots of mice on it. A American navy officer once deployed to India navy ship said he would rather suicide than living on India's ships, the sailors' toilet is full of excrement sewage.

I remember what he wrote about his experience on board of INS Delhi for 3 days. I would be embarrassed if I were Indian.

Back
Top Bottom