What's new

Kevin Rudd says China to rule the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
once india stops being a slave to the white man, then everyone will take these clowns seriously.
right now, india is an american colony.

china has the independence that india dont.

China will never have the kind of superpower status that U.S had for the last 2 decades or so, let alone rule the world for atleast the next 2 decades. Beyond that it's impossible to predict. It will definitely be the economic powerhouse, but lag far behind the U.S in military terms.
once india stops being a slave to the white man, then everyone will take these clowns seriously.
right now, india is an american colony.

china has the independence that india dont.
Way to go troll.

never say never ,haha,China now lags behind US is a fact that no Chinese ever denied it,but China is catching up fast.

China will never have the kind of superpower status that U.S had for the last 2 decades or so, let alone rule the world for atleast the next 2 decades. Beyond that it's impossible to predict. It will definitely be the economic powerhouse, but lag far behind the U.S in military terms.

Way to go troll.

China does lag behind United states in terms of Military,Economy but it's rise is tremendous ! Keeping Our Ego's aside - I Can tell you that China will surely race ahead of U.S Or will be on par with them in next 20 years Whether in Economy,Military,Space,Education !! 21st century will Mark decline of west while Rise of Asian Powers

India has same ability too if we have economic Reforms and strong leadership to take our country forward !!

and Ignore the Trolls - from Beijing begger, to beijing consensus all are low level , false flagger Trolls :lol:

My Chinese professor told us today that Chinese will Rule the world. I laughed.
All Chinese and Chinese citizenship seeking persons say this to get their $hit done

You are comparing orange with apples. Couldn't hide your defeat in 1979.

haha,we defeated them in every aspect,do you need me to go over all the facts and figures of the war again?

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

You are comparing orange with apples. Couldn't hide your defeat in 1979.

I just posted those facts and figures today,we defeated Vietnam in every aspect in 1979.check this link
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/153499-vietnam-launches-its-first-domestically-made-warship-equipped-missiles-6.html

haha,we defeated them in every aspect,do you need me to go over all the facts and figures of the war again?

---------- Post added at 12:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

I just posted those facts and figures today,we defeated Vietnam in every aspect in 1979.check this link
http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/153499-vietnam-launches-its-first-domestically-made-warship-equipped-missiles-6.html

Vietnam also suffered more casualties in war with USA but world know the result. In china you depend on only government feeded info. as there is no free media or freedom of expression. So you be happy by what your government told to you. Pity.

China going to rule the world :lol:...my foot!

This is just a way by Australia to cover up its recent actions that were clearly against China : a) agreeing to supply Uranium to India b) allowing US to have permanent military bases c) conceptualizing the trilateral military arrangement among US, India and Australia

Vietnam also suffered more casualties in war with USA but world know the result. In china you depend on only government feeded info. as there is no free media or freedom of expression. So you be happy by what your government told to you. Pity.

haha ,it only shows that it is you that have been spoon fed all the informations by your government.did you ever come to China,how can you be so sure about going-ons in China?your claim that you know everything for sure in China only shows how totally you are brainwashed by your media.

as for Vietnam war in 1979,I only quoted international third party facts and figures,which are neither from China nor Vietnam.

haha ,it only shows that it is you that have been spoon fed all the informations by your government.did you ever come to China,how can you be so sure about going-ons in China?your claim that you know everything for sure in China only shows how totally you are brainwashed by your media.

as for Vietnam war in 1979,I only quoted international third party facts and figures,which are neither from China nor Vietnam.

If you are not brainwashed then please consider that casualties and figures are not indicator of result of war. USSR lost many more soldiers than germany still they won ww-2. Vietnam has more casulties than you still they won war. and I have news for you. Tienanmen square was killing spree of innocent students who wanted some basic rights.

If you are not brainwashed then please consider that casualties and figures are not indicator of result of war. USSR lost many more soldiers than germany still they won ww-2. Vietnam has more casulties than you still they won war. and I have news for you. Tienanmen square was killing spree of innocent students who wanted some basic rights.

check out the link i gave you and see what really happened after the war,it is not about the causualities,its about who achieved ultimate goals,read again and carefully.

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

this guy is very anti China,I told you guys before,and he looks very very sad in that photo,haha,that makes we Chinese happy.

mate the Tienanmen square incident was a false media propaganda on the back drop of a trick based on a photoshop pic known as the "tank man" it only proved how desperate & fraudulent the western media propaganda can get.

mate the Tienanmen square incident was a false media propaganda on the back drop of a trick based on photo shop pic known as the "tank man" it only proved how desperate & fraudulent the western media propaganda can get.

Bro. tiamen was a brutal killing of students who just wanted some basic rights like right of voting nd freedom of expression.One of the biggest tragedies in the century.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom