What's new

Kevin Rudd says China to rule the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interestign article, but why make such a ridiculous mis-leading thread title? Kevin rudd didn't say "China is going to rule the world"

Claiming someone has said something when they haven't is not only misleading, but wrong.

Edit: I see that it was written on the news article aswell. But it's still wrong, he never said that. It's the article writer re-forming what he actually said.

that's what he said
China owns $2 trillion in foreign assets while the US owes $2 trillion in foreign debt.

"This will be the first time since the rise of the Spanish Empire 500 years ago that a non-Western power will be the dominant global economic power," he said.

"It is therefore a subject worthy of the most serious reflection and analysis, not just in Beijing and Washington, but across Asia, across Europe and across the world."

the title of the article is the original.can be interpretted in different ways.

how much ofthat money was funded to them by usa?
Money? China can do a good job in funding themselves.
But China and others developing countries did not ask for money, they asked for technology transfer. The answer from developed countries: all of our techs are in private sectors, go and ask them.

Back to the topic: Chinese minds used to follow the logic of the "good old days" when China was a big Empire in Asia. The logic was either I defeated you and ruled your people, or you ruled me.

Star√ation;2505642 said:
Money? China can do a good job in funding themselves.
But China and others developing countries did not ask for money, they asked for technology transfer. The answer from developed countries: all of our techs are in private sectors, go and ask them.

Back to the topic: Chinese minds used to follow the logic of the "good old days" when China was a big Empire in Asia. The logic was either I defeated you and ruled your people, or you ruled me.

quoted from the article
China owns $2 trillion in foreign assets while the US owes $2 trillion in foreign debt.

The topic is purely in terms of GDP. China will still have a low standard of living and still be looked by the majority of civilized and developed countries with mistrust. Kevin Rudd indeed is a great leader so far, he wisely saw the need to have our bases in Australia to check China's ambitions.

The topic is purely in terms of GDP. China will still have a low standard of living. Kevin Rudd indeed is a great leader so far, he wisely saw the need to have our bases in Australia to check China's ambitions.

You're not very smart are you? I think you should change you name.
china could backrupt your country, they have highest share of your debt.
So its not just their GDP is it?

I can see frustration on his face,he was very unfriendly to China when serving Australia's prime minister.

EQMQNKZXL90VKRH7H83-1.jpg

those two look like they are going to a funeral when admitting this fact.Kevin Rudd was very unfriendly towards China when serving the prime minister of Australia,he brought the bilateral relationship to a bottom low point.

Interestign article, but why make such a ridiculous mis-leading thread title? Kevin rudd didn't say "China is going to rule the world"

Claiming someone has said something when they haven't is not only misleading, but wrong.

Edit: I see that it was written on the news article aswell. But it's still wrong, he never said that. It's the article writer re-forming what he actually said.
Of course, there is no leader in the world gonna say that.
The article is about economy, I guess the editor's idea was "China to rule the world" in economic term.
Our Chinese friend beijingwalker was easily got his heart thumping to think it generally about Chinese as rulers like Roman rulers or Mongolian rulers.

Star√ation;2505662 said:
Of course, there is no leader in the world gonna say that.
The article is about economy, I guess the editor's idea was "China to rule the world" but in economic term.
Our Chinese friend beijingwalker was easily got his heart thumping to think it generally about Chinese as rulers like Roman rulers or Mongolian rulers.

haha,I never thought that way,of cause the article is talking about the economy,anyone in their sane mind can see it.

those two look like they are going to a funeral when admitting this fact.Kevin Rudd was very unfriendly towards China when serving the prime minister of Australia,he brought the bilateral relationship to a bottom low point.
EQMQNKZXL90VKRH7H83-1.jpg

Oh,this is Kevin Rudd,a mild man in appearance just like a chinses.

haha,I never thought that way,of cause the article is talking about the economy,anyone in their sane mind can see it.
So, you'd better put the phrase of "China to rule the world" in quotation marks "", otherwise it will be mis-understood by everyone.

You're not very smart are you? I think you should change you name.
china could backrupt your country, they have highest share of your debt.
So its not just their GDP is it?

Considering that I have read the quality of your posting here, I will forgive your grasp of economics.

china is the only country that has the ability to be a superpower.

dont even mention that subservient puppet india.

u have to be an independent country to be a superpower, not a gutless country that grovels to the whites like india.

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

china being the worlds largest economy is china's birth right.

china is the only country that has the ability to be a superpower.

dont even mention that subservient puppet india.

u have to be an independent country to be a superpower, not a gutless country that grovels to the whites like india.

Yaya.. rule the world.. king kong ..Godzilla.. blah blah blahh..

FINISH-HIM.jpg

Star√ation;2505685 said:
So, you'd better put the phrase of "China to rule the world" in quotation marks "", otherwise it will be mis-understood by everyone.

I wont change any phrases of the original article,otherwise it wont be a quoted article,it will become my article.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom