What's new

Kerry to arrive with new drone plan next month

Nawaz will be judged on this, if he has it in him to say no to americans and stop the drone program then he will win a lot of brownie points amongst the skeptics.

However if he does not, then no one will forgive this spineless fool, including the local tribals.

Mandate is with Nawaz as you voted him in as Prime Minister.

yea but Mandate Of KPK (where drones are being thrown ) is with IK. They should not be silent spectator like ANP otherwise their party will also get same seats in next election which ANP got in this elections 2 or probably 3

Last edited by a moderator:
yea but Mandate Of KPK (where drones are being thrown ) is with IK. They should not be silent spectator like ANP otherwise their party will also get same seats in next election which ANP got in this elections 2 or probably 3

National defense and foreign policy comes under the Prime Ministers mandate, not the opposition or a regional minister. Imran has been saying for 5 years to stop the drone programme and if he had the mandate he would deliver this.

Lets see how spineless Nawaz is in handling this situation.

National defense and foreign policy comes under the Prime Ministers mandate, not the opposition or a regional minister. Imran has been saying for 5 years to stop the drone programme and if he had the mandate he would deliver this.

This is normal when out of power politicians make big statements on foreign policy and wars.

When they do come in power, and see all the secret reports, usually their first reaction is:

---- Oh $hit.

(Just fing read the military history and you will know. )

that after they say "Oh $hit", then they ask army and intelligence folks

--- What the f^ck I am gonna do now? What the f^ck.

And then they end up following the "sane advice" from the military and intelligence folks.

Imran and NS both would go through the same process of "Oh $hit" and then "What the f^ck".

this is how democracy works in the foreign affairs and wars especially.

peace

I don't think there has been many drone attacks in the last few months. Am I wrong?

may I come and slap your batameez kids as your dirty work?

Piece !

Very good logic. honestly.

The answer is: it fing depends.

-- If your kid has a soiled diaper, I as a neighbor most likely will not care as long that $hit piece is inside the walls of your house (and not stanking up my house).

BUT

-- If your kid is throwing fire bombs, and grenades over the wall into my house, well I tell you, I definitely will not start my response with "May I........"

And if use these nice terms it will be

"May I kill this little f^ck piece of $hit unless you as a dad take a quick action and pay for my damages".

So it really depends on the "Bud-tamizi level". Hope you see it now, hope you see the light.

peace

So you mean Imran or his party will not do anything if nawaz carry on this drones attacks in KPK where PTI is ruling party?

so what jobs come under the mandate of chief minister of a province ? or PTI will get away with everything by just putting all blame on central government. ANP did same and look what people of KPK did with them

Back
Top Bottom