What's new

Kerry to arrive with new drone plan next month

yea but Mandate Of KPK (where drones are being thrown ) is with IK. They should not be silent spectator like ANP otherwise their party will also get same seats in next election which ANP got in this elections 2 or probably 3

Drone attacks are taking place in FATA not in KPK so clear your mind of this . It is not the responsibility of provincial govt to deal with the issue which don't belongs to them. FATA is under the administration of federal govt so give your lecture to nawaz sharif he will need it very badly.

Very good logic. honestly.

The answer is: it fing depends.

-- If your kid has a soiled diaper, I as a neighbor most likely will not care as long that $hit piece is inside the walls of your house (and not stanking up my house).

BUT

-- If your kid is throwing fire bombs, and grenades over the wall into my house, well I tell you, I definitely will not start my response with "May I........"

And if use these nice terms it will be

"May I kill this little f^ck piece of $hit unless you as a dad take a quick action and pay for my damages".

So it really depends on the "Bud-tamizi level". Hope you see it now, hope you see the light.

peace

I think you still dont get it, "self respect"

Piece !!

I think you still dont get it, "self respect"

Piece !!

You meray dear, meray piaray, have no balls to stop your "kids" from throwing fire bombs over the wall of your own house to your neighbor's house.

And when people laugh at you, you ask for self-respect?

You are not getting it bhai,

unless you show to the rest of the world, that you have full control on your own house.

Where is that self respect if your wife and your kids are not in your control.

Where is that self respect if your wife and your kids are raining hell on your neighbors.

Where is it.

huh

Where is it?

I don't think Nawaz will allow drone attacks.

He will let Taliban live and Taliban will stop attacks.

Americans will leave and then Talibans will likely move to Afghanistan.

Something has to be done about the Afghan-Pak border though. Mine, fence, whatever, something has to be done.

Y

Something has to be done about the Afghan-Pak border though. Mine, fence, whatever, something has to be done.

And After That, 2 Brothers Imran & nawaz Sukh Aur Chien Ki Bansuri Bajjaengey? Is That So Simple?

Sir, the decision to allow drone attacks or not, is not for Nawaz Sharif to make, now or later.

Drone is a dead issue.

Everyone at the top of the government knows that USA is doing our dirty work. Taking out the garbage Talib-B@stards.

peace

Its shameful but its true drone eliminated Bait-ullah mehsud while PA failed to eliminate any top level TTP commander.

We also need to acquire Drone tech on emergency basis.

Back
Top Bottom