What's new

Kerala Corner

How many Kerala people in Bollywood? None. Yet there are loads of Biharis in Bollywood like Sushant Singh Rajput and others. We are the best state in india. And I don't eat paan

True.... I can see lot of Bihari's in Bollywood..... I agree that Bihar is the best state in India....... The most developed.... Highest Literacy.....High per capita income..... Great in health care...... Very good infrastructure....... Good politicians..... (Rabri devi for ex)..... People are so developed that there is no caste system.......I agree with you.... Kerala is waste state in India....

These keralites are not fit for bollywood......... True...

True.... I can see lot of Bihari's in Bollywood..... I agree that Bihar is the best state in India....... The most developed.... Highest Literacy.....High per capita income..... Great in health care...... Very good infrastructure....... Good politicians..... (Rabri devi for ex)..... People are so developed that there is no caste system.......I agree with you.... Kerala is waste state in India....

Yep

Vere pani onnum ille mashe ..... :)

Vere pani onnum ille mashe ..... :)

Allengil vere arengilum kayari avane choriyum, pinne thallu akum, police emmanmaru ivide kayari nirangum..... avane odikkan ithe oru vazhi kandullo.....

If you have your fathers blood in your veins then speak clearly to me. Toh panga chahiye?

you-sir-are-an-idiot.jpg

Lol. excellent sarcasm

Are people from Kerela .. madrasis?

No.

There are no Madrasis anymore. Madras used to be a state in the British colonial times encompassing Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh.

Chennai was also called Madras.

We are South Indians.

Yes everyone living below Maharashtra is a Madrasi for us :D:D:D j/k

Kaise Hai aap?

Sorry for bad Hindi.

@levina @Armstrong @nair you guys alive?

Lol. excellent sarcasm

No.

There are no Madrasis anymore. Madras used to be a state in the British colonial times encompassing Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Andhra Pradesh.

Chennai was also called Madras.

We are South Indians.

Kaise Hai aap?

Sorry for bad Hindi.

@levina @Armstrong @nair you guys alive?

Ekdum chaukas

Aap kaise hain bhai ?

:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom