What's new

Kerala Corner

Metro kondu Enthu Gunnam labikhum?

Well There is already a train which run between kaloor and aluva thru NH 47, The difference is this train is not connected, and every bogey is independent, we call the Red Bus, or City bus...... This train (i call them train because of the frequency ) takes more than 40 minutes in afternoons and 1 hour in peak time, With metro this can be reduced to 20 minutes.

The metro passes thru one of the most busiest bus routes of cochin, the above video is more informative....

Well There is already a train which run between kaloor and aluva thru NH 47, The difference is this train is not connected, and every bogey is independent, we call the Red Bus, or City bus...... This train (i call them train because of the frequency ) takes more than 40 minutes in afternoons and 1 hour in peak time, With metro this can be reduced to 20 minutes.

The metro passes thru one of the most busiest bus routes of cochin, the above video is more informative....

@takeiteasy paranjathum nerrannu. Kerala needs to build flyovers as well. And in terms of visitiation numbers, Kerala is like eigth top state in India, which speaks a lot about Kerala tourism board's lax attitude.

Since Alcohol is gone from official coffers, they better have other things lined up.

allengil Keralam kuthu pallayedukkum :D

@takeiteasy paranjathum nerrannu. Kerala needs to build flyovers as well. And in terms of visitiation numbers, Kerala is like eigth top state in India, which speaks a lot about Kerala tourism board's lax attitude.

Since Alcohol is gone from official coffers, they better have other things lined up.

allengil Keralam kuthu pallayedukkum :D

I agree with him when he says Cochin needs flyovers, Infact there are flyovers under construction, one in edappally, and one in Palarivattom (pipe line)... Vyttila is the otherone in planning , Cochin lies in the centre of kerala, and needs a bye pass which passes outside city, The current one was created with that idea, but the city grown in much higher pace, and this bypass has become the actual city :P

I agree with him when he says Cochin needs flyovers, Infact there are flyovers under construction, one in edappally, and one in Palarivattom (pipe line)... Vyttila is the otherone in planning , Cochin lies in the centre of kerala, and needs a bye pass which passes outside city, The current one was created with that idea, but the city grown in much higher pace, and this bypass has become the actual city :P

Kochi mathrammalla Kozhikodinnum avagana annu. Pakshe prethyekichu avide onnumilla so I can understand.

@sreekumar If you are still looking for Job in ME send me your resume :)

I have never seen you before. Welcome.

Kochi mathrammalla Kozhikodinnum avagana annu. Pakshe prethyekichu avide onnumilla so I can understand.

Calicut was supposed to have monorail, they have started the work already. 2 days back they a have cancelled the plan and looking for a mini metro ( i have no idea what the hell is that) But calicut has more organised traffic with lot of one ways, they have a bypass in place which is far away from city and people can cross the calicut without getting in to city.

Calicut was supposed to have monorail, they have started the work already. 2 days back they a have cancelled the plan and looking for a mini metro ( i have no idea what the hell is that) But calicut has more organised traffic with lot of one ways, they have a bypass in place which is far away from city and people can cross the calicut without getting in to city.

spent my last 4 years in Calicut. I wonder f things have changed in that city.

spent my last 4 years in Calicut. I wonder f things have changed in that city.

City looks exactly the same, nothing changed, i was there on last tues and wed, Heaven on earth for foodies (non veg)

is that bad or good? :unsure:

Food? Heaven mate......
1) Hotel Zains, Bombay & sagar - famous for biriyani
2) Amma mess for meals and fish fry
3) Hotel Paragon for Kerala food
4) Hotel Salkara for Biriyani,and other kerala food
5) Pillai snacks for veg snacks
6) Chinnus for Thattukada
7) M Grill for arabian and continental dishes.
8) Purakkattiri Kallu shop for all local foods, njandu, kallummakkaya, konju, kakka,

Oh god the list goes on..... and damn i am feeling hungry now

I have never seen you before. Welcome.
Well i was around for some time, just reading the posts mostly.

mech engg kazhiju , 2 paper kittanund , QC and piping course cheythit ippol job hunting .
Clear the Papers asap man. "Supplikkal Kumbaramagumbol Veetila Sahacharyam Mrigiyamavunnu :)". Piping in the sense, are you into some sort of SCADA PLC Course?

Learn something specific in this time, and focus to work on that particular field. Yours is a vast field, there is plenty of opportunities.

welcome to the pit of villainy
Thanks Ravi. For me initially PDF looked like a community of Schizophreniacs who wanted to shed their frustration. However there are some sane people as well who talk sense, and that makes me comment.

Clear the Papers asap man. "Supplikkal Kumbaramagumbol Veetila Sahacharyam Mrigiyamavunnu :)". Piping in the sense, are you into some sort of SCADA PLC Course?

Learn something specific in this time, and focus to work on that particular field. Yours is a vast field, there is plenty of opportunities.

Thanks Ravi. For me initially PDF looked like a community of Schizophreniacs who wanted to shed their frustration. However there are some sane people as well who talk sense, and that makes me comment.

another gulf malayalee I see.

a proud Rakthasakshi for our comrades to sustain their communism via remittances? :P

another gulf malayalee I see.

a proud Rakthasakshi for our comrades to sustain their communism via remittances? :P

Satyam Paranjal, Rakthasakhi avathirikanulla Sramathilanu. You are based in NZ right? part of nice civil society? My friend is working there. He downloaded some pirated movies via torrent, and government administrators called and warned him, and internet was cut for 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom