What's new

Kerala Corner

ശക്തനായ പോരാട്ടം നടക്കുന്ന തിരുവനന്തപുരത്ത് വോട്ടെണ്ണല്‍ നിര്‍ത്തിവെച്ചു. 7009 വോട്ടുകള്‍ക്ക് ശശി തരൂര്‍ മുന്നിട്ട് നില്‍ക്കുമ്പോഴായിരുന്നു വോട്ടെണ്ണല്‍ നിര്‍ത്തിയത്. തിരുവനന്തപുരത്ത് ഇനിയും 5.46 ശതമാനം വോട്ടുകളാണ് എണ്ണാനുള്ളത്. പോസ്റ്റല്‍ വോട്ട് എണ്ണുന്നതുമായി ബന്ധപ്പെട്ട തര്‍ക്കം കാരണമാണ് വോട്ടെണ്ണല്‍ നിര്‍ത്തിയത്. നേമം, നെയ്യാറ്റിന്‍‌ക്കര, പൂവ്വാര്‍, വെള്ളറട ഭാഗങ്ങളിലെ വോട്ടുകളാണ് ഇനി എണ്ണാനുള്ളത്. വോട്ടെണ്ണല്‍ ആരംഭിച്ചു.

Taroor leading more than 13k.... Game over for Rajettan

So happy that BJP never won a single seat in Kerala. We need IUML and Ke.Ko parties also to be eradicated from Kerala. Ini Modiyudeyum Sanghikaludeyum bharana kaalam. Indiayile Muslimukalum other minorities-um pedikkendiyirikkunnu.

So happy that BJP never won a single seat in Kerala. We need IUML and Ke.Ko parties also to be eradicated from Kerala. Ini Modiyudeyum Sanghikaludeyum bharana kaalam. Indiayile Muslimukalum other minorities-um pedikkendiyirikkunnu.

Onnum nadakkilla... arum onnum cheyyilla.... India gujarat alla, athu avarkkum nannayi ariyam.......

BJP alone increase their vote share.that is enough
Keraathila muslimngal matrame ullu engane pedikkunne.60% majority muslims ulla UP chila mandalathil polum BJP anu jayichathu.
Keralathle chila muslims cheythikal marad kazhinjapol manasilyi,adyam njan athu viswasichilla,Keralathil muslim ngal bakiyullavare updravikkilla ennanu karuthiyathu,Pakshe ippol oru police officer paranjathu keralthil ullavarku manasilayi.enthoru secularism ulla Muslim league.
annumuthal ente abhiprayavum mari.Ente matramalla matetrathe mulla orupadu hindukaludeyum.

Onnum nadakkilla... arum onnum cheyyilla.... India gujarat alla, athu avarkkum nannayi ariyam.......

Pedikanam rajya droham cheyyunne ellavarum athipol Hinduvo,Muslimo,Christino aarumayikotte sarikum pedikanam.
evide religiousne oruswadhinavumilla.

Last edited:
Pedikanam rajya droham cheyyunne ellavarum athipol Hinduvo,Muslimo,Christino aarumayikotte sarikum pedikanam.
evide religiousne oruswadhinavumilla.

It is not easy in government..... I am aware of an instance happened in kerala , where in one extreme organisation has destroyed a property of a religious institution and it happened in a national highway around 2 am...... There was lot of pressure on government (left) to catch the culprit.... and Police resolved the case easily.... But the truth was never came out.... The reason : if it came out it would have burst the bubble of kerala..... another big marad was possible.....

It is not easy in government..... I am aware of an instance happened in kerala , where in one extreme organisation has destroyed a property of a religious institution and it happened in a national highway around 2 am...... There was lot of pressure on government (left) to catch the culprit.... and Police resolved the case easily.... But the truth was never came out.... The reason : if it came out it would have burst the bubble of kerala..... another big marad was possible.....

Marad is possible because of IUML.You know when IUML grab 5 cabinet post NSS and SNDP form a temporary alliance.But it was not stop there.That narrow minded action of IUML cause large consequences among Hindus .including more extremist nature of RSS part in kerala.
Due to effort of RSS central leaders that extremist nature defused.
And in marad the so calle secular IUML seek help from a Pakistani agent.How can we trust these traitors?

Marad is possible because of IUML.You know when IUML grab 5 cabinet post NSS and SNDP form a temporary alliance.But it was not stop there.That narrow minded action of IUML cause large consequences among Hindus .including more extremist nature of RSS part in kerala.
Due to effort of RSS central leaders that extremist nature defused.
And in marad the so calle secular IUML seek help from a Pakistani agent.How can we trust these traitors?

I live in the strong hold of IUML... They are a balancing force.... and i dont think they are extremist or traitors.....

I live in the strong hold of IUML... They are a balancing force.... and i dont think they are extremist or traitors.....

I dont generalize them.In fact some of them ,and I concluded this due to some leaders of IUML media interaction.I like kunjlikutty even if he is trapped in case.According to his media interactions he is secular.But ET muhhamed bashir is quite extremist,
I respect Panakkadu Muhhamadali Shihab tangal .He was a great man.

Avaril extremists undu. sudappikal league-nte supportil aanu valarunnathu. Keralathil Hindu polarization-um Muslim polarizationum aanu nadakkunnathu. communist party dying in the state is, unfortunately a very bad thing. Communist partyile Hindukkal aanu RSS sanghikalaayi maarunnathu.

I dont generalize them.In fact some of them ,and I concluded this due to some leaders of IUML media interaction.I like kunjlikutty even if he is trapped in case.According to his media interactions he is secular.But ET muhhamed bashir is quite extremist,
I respect Panakkadu Muhhamadali Shihab tangal .He was a great man.

You cannot generalise or create an opinion based on few figures.... In that case, Sudhakaran would make congress a wild party in kerala. and rajagopal would make BJP the most tolerable party in kerala.... that is not the case right????

You are right on your views on ET, he is towards the extreme side and there is resistance with in the party towards him..... But he also has good amount of support in IUML

Avaril extremists undu. sudappikal league-nte supportil aanu valarunnathu. Keralathil Hindu polarization-um Muslim polarizationum aanu nadakkunnathu. communist party dying in the state is, unfortunately a very bad thing. Communist partyile Hindukkal aanu RSS sanghikalaayi maarunnathu.

Though i am not a left supporter... but i feel CPIM always played a balancing role in this..... They had issues with both RSS and NDF... and they lost comrades fighting them.... So a Strong CPIM is important for Kerala

Taroor leading more than 13k.... Game over for Rajettan
Shashiyayalum eniku santhoshameyulu. Enalum aduthu vanitu poyapo oru vishamam:cry:
Ente veekshanakonakatil Rajagopal may get a Rajyasabha seat and given a ministerial seat,and Trivandrum will get all the support from centre,so that BJP's chances are improved in the state.

Back
Top Bottom