What's new

Kerala Corner

@nair

that is what worries me too. What if new organized crime groups starts selling Homemade Alcohol.

The poor can then get that for a much cheaper price. Even if it means Alcohol poisoning.

Yup.... smuggling of spirit is going to be a headache for police and excise dept..... Risks are too high... What sudheeran says also makes sense... He says if these hotels couldnt improve their quality in last 10 years i dont expect them to do it in 6 months....

Yup.... smuggling of spirit is going to be a headache for police and excise dept..... Risks are too high... What sudheeran says also makes sense... He says if these hotels couldnt improve their quality in last 10 years i dont expect them to do it in 6 months....

what was the issue that sparked it off?

The poor spending too much of their money in alcohol?

what was the issue that sparked it off?

The poor spending too much of their money in alcohol?

Not really, there was an issue regarding licence renewal of these bars and their infra was scrutinized and audited....

Today i am feeling life having 1 beer, so i have 3 options..... 1 forget the feeling.... 2 go and stand in that queue, 3 go to a 4 star hotel...

Not really, there was an issue regarding licence renewal of these bars and their infra was scrutinized and audited....

In a way it is good that the outlets got closed.

Now those spaces can be used for other businesses. If businesses exist anymore.

@nair looks like the Communists in kerala have no leader left. It's like they don't have an aim, except protest everything the Congress does I guess.

In a way it is good that the outlets got closed.

Now those spaces can be used for other businesses. If businesses exist anymore.

@nair looks like the Communists in kerala have no leader left. It's like they don't have an aim, except protest everything the Congress does I guess.

Not really, they have one of the strongest leader, Pinarayi.... He is very strong, political parties are now in a hibernation for past 1 month, and they are going to start their activities from 16th onwards....

Not really, they have one of the strongest leader, Pinarayi.... He is very strong, political parties are now in a hibernation for past 1 month, and they are going to start their activities from 16th onwards....

Isn't Pinarayi a bit more prgmatic? You know, not that opposed to Capitalism?

Whenever Pinarayi comes up, the portray of him in Left Right Left comes up.

Isn't Pinarayi a bit more prgmatic? You know, not that opposed to Capitalism?

Whenever Pinarayi comes up, the portray of him in Left Right Left comes up.

Now they are in cross roads.... They are ideologies are out dated and they are finding it difficult to shift to the need of new century.....

Now they are in cross roads.... They are ideologies are out dated and they are finding it difficult to shift to the need of new century.....

I think they are going to be left behind the new generation I guess.

Are there leaders within the Communists calling for a change in attitude?

I think they are going to be left behind the new generation I guess.

Are there leaders within the Communists calling for a change in attitude?

It is not easy to change..... but they are changing..... and slowly they are changing their ideologies similar to others.... If they do not change then slowly they will be vanished from the indian political scenes..... Now they are confined to 3 states, in which, the strongest was WB, now they are likely to get 3 to 5 seats there in this election, Kerala 5 to 10, and tripura 1 may be....

It is not easy to change..... but they are changing..... and slowly they are changing their ideologies similar to others.... If they do not change then slowly they will be vanished from the indian political scenes..... Now they are confined to 3 states, in which, the strongest was WB, now they are likely to get 3 to 5 seats there in this election, Kerala 5 to 10, and tripura 1 may be....

to be honest, I don't know if I want communists expelled from the political scene in Kerala.

They are far more likable than Muslim League, and some other parties.

May be they can change themselves into a labour party. A party that isn't antagonistic to industry, but yet has a social welfare platform.

to be honest, I don't know if I want communists expelled from the political scene in Kerala.

They are far more likable than Muslim League, and some other parties.

May be they can change themselves into a labour party. A party that isn't antagonistic to industry, but yet has a social welfare platform.

I agree that their ideologies are out dated, but they are not that bad..... Kerala is the best example, they were in power for about 30 years in kerala, today Kerala is one of the most successful states in India.... They also have a part in this..... If kerala would have been in congress hands for last 60 years then i am sure we would not have been this developed.....

Muslim league and Kerala congress are mean parties.... and they have their own ideologies, for them their religion comes first....

I was planning to be in trichur, but misjudged the weather.... was there in kunnamkulam whole day and it rained heavily there around 2 pm, and i thought no vedikkettu and i cancelled my plan, but...........
Vedikattu porichinde taa you just missed itaa

I was planning to be in trichur, but misjudged the weather.... was there in kunnamkulam whole day and it rained heavily there around 2 pm, and i thought no vedikkettu and i cancelled my plan, but...........

But that good will become a disaster when Manichan like Ambkaris use their method.Fake alcohol with extreme poisoning.

Drishyam original cd erangiyo?

Ariyilla irangiyal enikkum download cheyanam .De ellavarum njan tage cheythitiunde .ee link onne nokkikke.
GOI disturbing improved relations with Bangladesh would lose credibility | Page 2

ennnittu a onakka BD Think thank mandanittu oru pani koduthe.

Back
Top Bottom