What's new

Kerala Corner

Why do so many Malayalis have curly hair? I think there is a lot of arabic/levantine genetic input in the Kerala region. Some of them have semetic features like curly hair. Or maybe it's the ASI.

Never paid attention to it. And don't really care.

What Malayalis should be concnerned about is their false pride and driving away industry, thus making them economical refugees :)

Yes. this is true.

Communistukaro, atho Muslim League ull a polle ulla party karku mathrame keralathil hartal sajivamayi nadathan pattukayullu.

Jayalalaitha peru veliyil vidum ivaduthe randum ketta nethakanamrkku oru kazhuvumilla.

Why do so many Malayalis have curly hair? I think there is a lot of arabic/levantine genetic input in the Kerala region. Some of them have semetic features like curly hair. Or maybe it's the ASI.

Probably due to centuries of trading with middle east and other parts in the world.

Never paid attention to it. And don't really care.

What Malayalis should be concnerned about is their false pride and driving away industry, thus making them economical refugees :)

Acknowledging phenotypic differences, trends and genetic admixtures does not have to lead to racism if that's what you are concerned about.

Acknowledging phenotypic differences, trends and genetic admixtures does not have to lead to racism if that's what you are concerned about.

Kerala had an ancient port. Genetic migration is not an uncommon fact in Human history.

They are interesting trivia. But trivia nonetheless.

Kerala had an ancient port. Genetic migration is not an uncommon fact in Human history.

They are interesting trivia. But trivia nonetheless.

Right. And I didn't claim otherwise. We are operating on a higher level here. We will not succumb to racism.

Right. And I didn't claim otherwise. We are operating on a higher level here. We will not succumb to racism.

There has been a lot of banned members joining up lately. Banned for trolling.

I suspect you are one of them. Anyways, welcome :-)

There has been a lot of banned members joining up lately. Banned for trolling.

I suspect you are one of them. Anyways, welcome :-)

What is better? Speaking your mind or letting social politeness undermine the goal of joining the forum in the first place? I have seen a lot of people fall in the latter category. They are nice, may be even smart, but uninteresting.

61thfilimaward2014hindu.jpg

An Open letter toArnab goswami (Editor in chief of Times Now)is going viral in social media & indicating north Indian regionalism and racism of Times Now in the case of broad casting national film awards 2014.And the same issue is questioning the behavior of Times Now and showing the lack of media ethics .

North Indian regionalism and racism of ” Times Now ” in the case of broad casting 61st National film awards 2014. | RackBrains Media

What is better? Speaking your mind or letting social politeness undermine the goal of joining the forum in the first place? I have seen a lot of people fall in the latter category. They are nice, may be even smart, but uninteresting.

No, but most are of the type that incite tempers with nothing intelligent to contribute.

.Allenkil aviduthe karashakarude kanji kudi mutttikan nammukavum.Pranjal karnatakam load kanakinu sadhanam kondirakum.
athu praavarthikamaakaavunathaanu....
njaan Karnataka-Tamilnadu athirthiyillaanu thaamasikunnathu...ivideninnum 5 km poyaal pinne Kannada karshaka graamankalaanu...avide Tamilnadinne apekshichu vishalipthamaaya keedanaashini prayogam thuloom kuravaanu..manninnu naisargiyamaaya valakoorullathukondu raasavala prayogavum kurachu mathi...Tamilnattill ninnum labhikunna pachakarinekaattilum nalla swaathumundu...

61thfilimaward2014hindu.jpg

An Open letter toArnab goswami (Editor in chief of Times Now)is going viral in social media & indicating north Indian regionalism and racism of Times Now in the case of broad casting national film awards 2014.And the same issue is questioning the behavior of Times Now and showing the lack of media ethics .

North Indian regionalism and racism of ” Times Now ” in the case of broad casting 61st National film awards 2014. | RackBrains Media

When it comes to acting South Indians especially Malayalis are class higher than North Indians generally.may be jealousy .
South Indians are perfect in every field unlike North Indians even in HDI .So it is might be envy more than racism.

Back
Top Bottom