What's new

Kerala Corner

നാട്ടിൽ പോയിരുന്നു..... എന്ടൊരു ചൂട് ????? വെള്ളമില്ല എന്ന് കെട്ടു.. മെയ്* പകുതിയോടെ ബിയർ കിട്ട്ടില്ല എന്ന് കെട്ടു. പാവം മലയാളികള്
@Koovie i thought lal danced well in that video........ whats wrong?????

Mohanlal is too old for this kind of things, he should do things which are more suited to his age.

And besides, dancing Gangnam style in this kind of 1960s outfit is a crime for itself ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
നാട്ടിൽ പോയിരുന്നു..... എന്ടൊരു ചൂട് ????? വെള്ളമില്ല എന്ന് കെട്ടു.. മെയ്* പകുതിയോടെ ബിയർ കിട്ട്ടില്ല എന്ന് കെട്ടു. പാവം മലയാളികള്

What !!!!!! എന്താ കാരണം .......... ഞാന് അങ്ങനൊന്നും കേട്ടില്ലല്ലോ

What !!!!!! എന്താ കാരണം .......... ഞാന് അങ്ങനൊന്നും കേട്ടില്ലല്ലോ

മെയ്* ആവട്ടെ അപ്പോൾ മനസ്സിലകും...

3 hour official power cut athukodathe maintenance vendi cut ...kashtam

എല്ലാ ഇടതും ഇത് തന്നെ സ്ഥിതി ..... കഴിഞ്ഞ കൊല്ലം തമിൾ നാട്ടിൽ 6 മണിക്കൂർ പവർ സപ്ലൈ ഉണ്ടയിരുന്നൊല്ല് ..... ഏറ്റവും കുറവ് പവർ കട്ട്* കേരളത്തില ആയിരുന്നു ... ഇക്കൊല്ലം നമുക്കും കിട്ടി പനി....

മെയ്* ആവട്ടെ അപ്പോൾ മനസ്സിലകും...

:cry::cry::cry:

എല്ലാ ഇടതും ഇത് തന്നെ സ്ഥിതി ..... കഴിഞ്ഞ കൊല്ലം തമിൾ നാട്ടിൽ 6 മണിക്കൂർ പവർ സപ്ലൈ ഉണ്ടയിരുന്നൊല്ല് ..... ഏറ്റവും കുറവ് പവർ കട്ട്* കേരളത്തില ആയിരുന്നു ... ഇക്കൊല്ലം നമുക്കും കിട്ടി പനി....

ഇപ്പോഴത്തെ അവസ്ഥ വെച്ച് നോക്കുമ്പോള് LDF ഭരണം എന്തുകൊണ്ടും ഭേദമായിരുന്നു .

Look at the quote above:disagree:
Ithanu spark mashe mattullavarkku nammal thiruvanthapurathu kaarodulla sameepanam.... pinne nammal ithu paranjittu enna kariyam... Atha njan parayunnathu nammalkku Tiruvithamkoor oru separate state akkan vendi vadikkanam... ennale nammukku nammude kariyam nokkan pattathullu...

Thiruvanthapurathinte vila ivideyullavarkke ariyullu - Royal Trivandrum

Thanks machu :cheers:

Beveragesil beer nallathu palappozhum kittan bhayankara budhimuttanu, pakshe Triveni beer parlour'il mikkavaarum ella brandum kittum, like Budweiser, Fosters, Tuborg, Carlsberg, KF, Knockout, Haywards etc. There are a few shops near TVM Airport's domestic terminal, where you can get Heineken also :cheers:

Budweiser, Fosters & Tuborg are my favourites :alcoholic:

:cry::cry::cry:

ഇപ്പോഴത്തെ അവസ്ഥ വെച്ച് നോക്കുമ്പോള് LDF ഭരണം എന്തുകൊണ്ടും ഭേദമായിരുന്നു .

പവർ കട്ട്* കാര്യത്തിൽ U D F എനൂ L D F എന്നോ പറഞ്ഞിട്ട് കാര്യമില്ല... കാരണം വെള്ളം ഇല്ലെങ്ങിൽ കേരളത്തില കറന്റ്* ഉണ്ടകില്ല.... പോരാത്തതിനു ആ മുല്ലപ്പെരിയാർ പ്രശ്നത്തിൽ ഇടുക്കി ഡാം വെള്ളം എല്ലാം കത്തിച്ചു കളഞ്ഞു.... മറ്റുള്ള കാര്യത്തിൽ ഇപ്പോഴത്തെ ഗവണ്മെന്റ് പഴ്യഹ U D F ഗവണ്മെന്റ് പോലെ തന്നെ.. തമ്മിൽ തല്ലനെ നേരൽ ഉള്ളോ ലവന്മാര്ര്ക്

പവർ കട്ട്* കാര്യത്തിൽ U D F എനൂ L D F എന്നോ പറഞ്ഞിട്ട് കാര്യമില്ല... കാരണം വെള്ളം ഇല്ലെങ്ങിൽ കേരളത്തില കറന്റ്* ഉണ്ടകില്ല.... പോരാത്തതിനു ആ മുല്ലപ്പെരിയാർ പ്രശ്നത്തിൽ ഇടുക്കി ഡാം വെള്ളം എല്ലാം കത്തിച്ചു കളഞ്ഞു.... മറ്റുള്ള കാര്യത്തിൽ ഇപ്പോഴത്തെ ഗവണ്മെന്റ് പഴ്യഹ U D F ഗവണ്മെന്റ് പോലെ തന്നെ.. തമ്മിൽ തല്ലനെ നേരൽ ഉള്ളോ ലവന്മാര്ര്ക്

LDF bharanakalathu Powercut illayirunu .....ippol power shortagenu karanam evenmarude pidipukeda ...Bhramapuram plantil uppu vellam kairyathu kondu power ulpadhipikan pattunilla ,yadha smayam bund close cheythrinuvengil e gathikedu undavilla .....

സര്*ക്കാര്* സബ്സിഡിയില്* 1കിലോവാട്ട് സോളാര്* പാനലുകള്* താല്പര്യമുള്ള ജനങ്ങള്*ക്ക് വിതരണം ചെയ്യണം.

15 years warranty okke alle parene!

if fuel cell tech become affordable..hmm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Home_fuel_cell
Panasonic reduces size and price of

Advance Happy Vishu to all Mallus on PDF

malayalam-vishu-greetings-scrap10.jpg

vishu.jpg

:)

The State government will set up bus shelters at all authorised bus stops.

The shelters, being conceived by the Public Works Department, will have drinking water, telephone, fax, Internet :victory:, and postal facilities, and round-the-clock power supply. There will be a 24x7 help desk to handle emergency situations. The bus shelters will be strategically placed with spacious waiting areas and will have minimum interference with pedestrian traffic.

The PWD has set up a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) on the Cochin International Airport Ltd. (CIAL) model to implement the project. “It was a long-felt need. The shelters will reduce the difficulties faced by hundreds who commute daily by buses,” Minister for Public Works V.K. Ebrahim Kunju told The Hindu. A bus shelter network would be developed at all authorised bus stops across the State.

ww.thehindu.com/news/national/kerala/authorised-bus-stops-to-have-shelters/article4607447.ece

എല്ലാ സുഹൃത്തുക്കൾക്കും എൻടെ ഹൃദയം നിറഞ്ഞ വിഷു ആശംസകൾ !!!!!!

ഈ സ്രീസാന്ത്നെ കൊണ്ട് തോറ്റു.... ഇനി ഞാൻ അവനടെ ചെകിട്ടത്ത് ഒന്ന് പൊട്ടിക്കും

NEW DELHI: Justice (retd) Sudhir Nanavati, who headed the 'slapgate' inquiry, on Friday contradicted S Sreesanth's claim that he was elbowed by Harbhajan Singh in the 2008 IPL incident, saying the pacer was indeed slapped by his then India teammate.

Nanavati, who was appointed by the BCCI to probe the 'slapgate' incident, said there was no provocation from Sreesanth's part and Harbhajan tried to slap him for the second time but was restrained by security guards.

"In the video footage, I have seen Harbhajan use the backside of his right palm to give him (Sreesanth) a slap on the right side of his face. It was clear cut, it was there to be seen in the video footage," said Nanavati.

"He (Harbhajan) had admitted it before me, yes slap was given. My first reaction after seeing the video footage in the BCCI office was that I was shocked and surprised. What I have seen in the frame of the video was that Harbhajan after giving him a slap was coming back once again to hit him but at that time, two security personnel had stopped him," Nanavati told 'Times Now'.

Five years after the infamous 'slapgate', Sreesanth made a series of revelations on the 2008 incident on his twitter page today, creating a fresh controversy in the IPL.

He claimed that he was not all at fault in the incident and the real video, which has never been released till now, would show his version. He also accused Harbhajan of being a "backstabbing person" while claiming that the off-spinner did not slap him but elbowed him.

Sreesanth, who is currently playing for Rajasthan Royals, demanded that the videotape of the incident be made public.

Nanavati said there was no provocation by Sreesanth during the course of the match played between the Mumbai Indians and Kings XI Punjab.

"The part of my investigation involved was there any kind of provocation by Sreesanth which later provoked Harbhajan to react on it. My entire investigation report suggested that nothing like that had happened. What I am saying today is written in the report of which of copy is with me and one with the BCCI," he said.

Sreesanth slapped, not elbowed by Harbhajan: Nanavati - The Times of India

Back
Top Bottom