What's new

Kerala Corner

Just reached Kuala Lumpur from Kochi.
The new swanky terminal 3 at Kochi has been put into action.
Nice building inside out.

But they imported Chinese Aerobridges.
India makes them, but they are hardly of any quality.
The Chinese one was the best.
Its rubber padding snug fit to aircraft's fuselage.

Bound for Jakarta on 29th of this month.

Keep the fake news and fantasies incoming mr false flagger

I dont know much about their food but i think Kerala is a beautiful place.

try going there when u have vacations. its at a distance from BD too :P

check this

View attachment 337521

Hey @Signalian, here is elephant loading video for you hehe:

It's a thread where keralites are free to discuss things in their language without the constant bullying by other indians.

Yes as first page when thread created clearly illustrates :P

Evide chennalum malayalikalude Oru kootam undakum enne parayunnathu valare cheriyanenne ippozhakkoya manasilayathu.:-):D

Evide chennalum malayalikalude Oru kootam undakum enne parayunnathu valare cheriyanenne ippozhakkoya manasilayathu.:-):D
Kure undayirinnu.... ellarum vere oru sthalathekku chekkeri... nammude rajyam + defence pinne oru dot com try cheyyu.. .

@M.A.R.S. ippol Marunadan Malayali anu..Bangalore..... Pinne ningal ellavarum koodi vere oridathekku chekkeri... avidekku varoo.. ..kirachu purakilottu chikanjal evide any ennu manassilakum

@M.A.R.S. ippol Marunadan Malayali anu..Bangalore..... Pinne ningal ellavarum koodi vere oridathekku chekkeri... avidekku varoo.. ..kirachu purakilottu chikanjal evide any ennu manassilakum

matte sitil njan oru karyam ittiunde .Onnu nokiyeru

Is ashok a mallu? I saw you trying to talk to him in malayalam one time (or maybe I missed something)

@Levina he's the same Guy. I deleted that Post for Reason & wanted to share that on your Profile, but I can't. :p:
I have edited that part where you had given a hint.
But who are you?
Your profile says you joined in 2012, but havent seen you much on the forum. lol

Back
Top Bottom