What's new

Kerala Corner

nattikkaruth please ...... :(
Ok..Chettante vyakthi swaathandriyathill njaan kaikadathunnilla ...Pakshe manassinte vikaaramkale niyanthrikuvaan cheruppam totte parisheelikanam ketto?...oru sahodarante eliya upadeshamaayittu kanakaakiyaal mathi...

Ok..Chettante vyakthi swaathandriyathill njaan kaikadathunnilla ...Pakshe manassinte vikaaramkale niyanthrikuvaan cheruppam totte parisheelikanam ketto?...oru sahodarante eliya upadeshamaayittu kanakaakiyaal mathi...

Saramilla sahodara.... Ivide ellavarum sandoshamayi, thamasa okke paranju irikkam..... Serious ayulla karyangalkku prasakthi illa..... chill out my friend...@kurup

Saramilla sahodara.... Ivide ellavarum sandoshamayi, thamasa okke paranju irikkam..... Serious ayulla karyangalkku prasakthi illa..... chill out my friend...@kurup

pakshe @kurup enne thettaaya reethill sameepichallo ennu orrkumbol thellu dhukkam thonunnu??..

@kurup @abjktu @seiko @acetophenol @SpArK @jugad @Marxist and others .
One of the best film and best ever dialogue of Soman .
yenppa nightu nidhe barodillva??..
Soman kooda nidhe beka???;

pakshe @kurup enne thettaaya reethill sameepichallo ennu orrkumbol thellu dhukkam thonunnu??..
Angeru oru thamasha paranjathanu, athu serious ayi edukkanda.... He mentioned me in that post, if you look at my reply to that post, you can see that i have taken in that spirit only...... I think he was joking or just pulling your legs.....

@gslv mk3 Welcome back comrade......

Angeru oru thamasha paranjathanu, athu serious ayi edukkanda.... He mentioned me in that post, if you look at my reply to that post, you can see that i have taken in that spirit only...... I think he was joking or just pulling your legs.....

@gslv mk3 Welcome back comrade......
Aiyyo..Njaan veruthe paranjathaane..samayam pokande??..kurupine onnu troll cheiyanamennu thonni...

Angane anengil nadakkatte....

avanum chumma thamashikkuvaanu enik ariyam ...... njan chumma samayam kalayan ee dialogue ingane thudarnnu enne ullu ..... :p:

@kurup @abjktu @seiko @acetophenol @SpArK @jugad @Marxist and others .
One of the best film and best ever dialogue of Soman .

nera-thirumeni.jpg

sheri sahodara ..... pakshe

th-23.jpeg

Good morning :)

Gud morning .... :-)

thankale patti oru introduction ithuvare arkkum thannillalo ??

आंख बंद करके यह दुनिया की अपनी धारणा संकरी I आप
मेरा क्या मतलब पता है
@Arya Desa what does it mean? :unsure:

@Arya Desa what does it mean? :unsure:

I was hinting that maybe the reason they have a distorted view of the world is because they always close their eyes to the reality in China. They are blind to the atrocities and ills of their own nation/people/culture yet are the first ones to judge others. I used google translate to confuse him! Sadly I can't read/write in Devangari :(

That was exactly the reason why I had joined here.
Udesham iduvare poorthi Aayitilliya. :lol:

Chechi should mean Didi. :lol:
Didi? was he out of his mind :pissed:

I was hinting that maybe the reason they have a distorted view of the world is because they always close their eyes to the reality in China. They are blind to the atrocities and ills of their own nation/people/culture yet are the first ones to judge others. I used google translate to confuse him! Sadly I can't read/write in Devangari :(
Hehe....dont know abt him,but i was confused for sure. I thought it was hindi,but then came some sanskrit words,i poor at sanskrit :( ,i better learn some basics at least.
Anways he's a full time troll,maybe a chinese living in amrika,every time you would come across his post it would either be abt sanitation or brits rule ove India or cast and stuffs.facepalm!

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom