What's new

Kerala Corner

It is not that you are incompetent or incapable..but because of the "need" or dare I say obsession on the part of Keralite Hindus to portray themselves as some uber-liberal, intellectuals who will let live even at the cost of living....no offence, but I had to be frank...
Now Its Enough we have Come out of that Intellectual Dilemma... We will Arm ourself & Kill If its needed for our Existence ... First Kerala a Hindu State then India a Hindu Rashtra... Any one who Comes in that way against it will face the Consequences ... Let that be Minority ... or Secular Hindus... We Fight & Establish a Hindu Rashtra For the Safety of our next generation & Safety of our Hindu Culture ...

Either we Get what we Want or we will Die Fighting ... Hindu Rashtra is Not a Luxury for us But its the only means of our Survival ...

Now Its Enough we have Come out of that Intellectual Dilemma... We will Arm ourself & Kill If its needed for our Existence ... First Kerala a Hindu State then India a Hindu Rashtra... Any one who Comes in that way against it will face the Consequences ... Let that be Minority ... or Secular Hindus... We Fight & Establish a Hindu Rashtra For the Safety of our next generation & Safety of our Hindu Culture ...

Either we Get what we Want or we will Die Fighting ... Hindu Rashtra is Not a Luxury for us But its the only means of our Survival ...

I don't agree with you Nair mone...

Hinduism doesn't need the crutches of constitutional backing to survive....Just the Hindus need to be aware of their present constitutional rights and not be apologetic about demanding it. Hindus dont owe any one anything just because they (muslims,xtians) happened to be minorities in India....One man, one vote and all must be treated as same on an individual level with his/her religion not playing a part...

Anyway I'm digressing too much..

I don't agree with you Nair mone...

Hinduism doesn't need the crutches of constitutional backing to survive....Just the Hindus need to be aware of their present constitutional rights and not be apologetic about demanding it. Hindus dont owe any one anything just because they happened to be minorities in India....One man, one vote and all must be treated as same on an individual level with his/her religion not playing a part...

Anyway I'm digressing too much..
We Will not Be Protected unless Conversion is banned in India & India is Declared a Hindu republic with secular legal System & no reservation for any religion ...
a Safe place for a Hindus who face persecution or r a Political Victims in any part of the World Eg, Srilankan Tamils, Hindus in Bangladesh & Pakistan ... etc... what isreal is for Jews... Similarly it should India for Hindus

a Hindu Rashtra Nothing less...

CPM meet starts today, action against vs likely

CPM top bosses, meeting in Delhi from Friday to discuss Kerala-specific issues, are likely to take disciplinary action against veteran leader VS Achuthanandan for his "anti-party activities". A three-day CPM politburo was convened in the backdrop of intense bickering between Achuthanandan and the party's Kerala unit, where state secretary Pinarayi Vijayan enjoys a brute majority.

Achuthanandan has urged the CPM central leadership to overhaul the Kerala state committee because of its "rightist deviation". The state unit, on the other hand, has demanded action against Achuthanandan, saying it will not tolerate his "anti-party activities".

Achuthanandan has repeatedly embarrassed the party state unit by backing the probe into the murder of rebel CPM leader TP Chandrasekharan.

Reeling under the impact of the murder and a subsequent boast by party leader MM Mani that the party had planned and killed political rivals in Kerala, the party is likely to initiate minor action against Achuthanandan.

CPM meet starts today, action against vs likely - Hindustan Times

will Com VS leave the party?

We Will not Be Protected unless Conversion is banned in India & India is Declared a Hindu republic with secular legal System & no reservation for any religion ...

a Safe place for a Hindus who face persecution or r a Political Victims in any part of the World Eg, Srilankan Tamils, Hindus in Bangladesh & Pakistan ... etc... what isreal is for Jews... Similarly it should India for Hindus

India can still be what you want (the part in small font) without explicitly putting a seal of "hindu rashtra". We can be the tolerant, culturally Hindu nation (not politically Hindu) which welcomed minorities who came as refugees, that we have been since times of yore..

CPM meet starts today, action against vs likely

CPM top bosses, meeting in Delhi from Friday to discuss Kerala-specific issues, are likely to take disciplinary action against veteran leader VS Achuthanandan for his "anti-party activities". A three-day CPM politburo was convened in the backdrop of intense bickering between Achuthanandan and the party's Kerala unit, where state secretary Pinarayi Vijayan enjoys a brute majority.

Achuthanandan has urged the CPM central leadership to overhaul the Kerala state committee because of its "rightist deviation". The state unit, on the other hand, has demanded action against Achuthanandan, saying it will not tolerate his "anti-party activities".

Achuthanandan has repeatedly embarrassed the party state unit by backing the probe into the murder of rebel CPM leader TP Chandrasekharan.

Reeling under the impact of the murder and a subsequent boast by party leader MM Mani that the party had planned and killed political rivals in Kerala, the party is likely to initiate minor action against Achuthanandan.

CPM meet starts today, action against vs likely - Hindustan Times

will Com VS leave the party?
Do u think what i think... :smitten: Which side r u Bro achhu maman side or Rascal Pinarayis side

India can still be what you want (the part in small font) without explicitly putting a seal of "hindu rashtra". We can be the tolerant, culturally Hindu nation (not politically Hindu) which welcomed minorities who came as refugees, that we have been since times of yore..
nothing less Then Hindu Rashtra or we will return to the same point 0 after few years... We should be like Isreal India a Hindu State...

Do u think what i think... :smitten: Which side r u Bro achhu maman side or Rascal Pinarayis side

You read the news wrongly...

Achu has accused the state politburo of rightist inclination and hence has requested the central politburo to reorganize it....if that is so, I support pinarayi..

Kerala cannot become a Hindu state, our religion constitutes just 55% of the population.
Although I do think that some muslim groups are full of themselves but the christian community is more social and friendly to others.

BTW, I don't support a Hindu India. India has always welcomed various religions and should continue to do so. What needs to be done is to find a way to eliminate the rouge jihadi or religious war mongering elements or every religion.

Kerala cannot become a Hindu state, our religion constitutes just 55% of the population.
Although I do think that some muslim groups are full of themselves but the christian community is more social and friendly to others.

It is still 55% while the others are at approx 22% and 19%...if you know what I mean...:)

BTW even i dont support a political seal for the Hindu nature of India (the Hindu rashtra thingy)..Only that Hindus must become more politically organized in a more democratic, secular way and be assertive about their rights.

You read the news wrongly...

Achu has accused the state politburo of rightist inclination and hence has requested the central politburo to reorganize it....if that is so, I support pinarayi..

rightist inclination from communist ideas ,that include in the personal life of leaders ,decision making ...etc ,

It is still 55% while the others are at approx 22% and 19%...if you know what I mean...:)

BTW even i dont support a political seal for the Hindu nature of India (the Hindu rashtra thingy)..Only that Hindus must become more politically organized in a more democratic, secular way and be assertive about their rights.

this 24+19 is always together against hindus ,now a days Hindu unity is getting stronger and stronger and yesterday Christian church leader visited league leader check this news

"The head of the Malankara Mar Thoma Syrian Church Joseph Mar Thoma Metropolitan visited Indian Union Muslim League State unit president Syed Hyderali Shihab Thangal at his house at Panakkad near here on Friday.

They discussed the current political situation. The Metropolitan said later that the charges of minorities making undue gains were mere allegations.

He said anyone could make allegations without caring for truth."

The Hindu : NATIONAL / KERALA : Mar Thoma Church head visits Thangal

this 24+19 is always together against hindus ,now a days Hindu unity is getting stronger and stronger and yesterday Christian church leader visited league leader check this news

"The head of the Malankara Mar Thoma Syrian Church Joseph Mar Thoma Metropolitan visited Indian Union Muslim League State unit president Syed Hyderali Shihab Thangal at his house at Panakkad near here on Friday.

They discussed the current political situation. The Metropolitan said later that the charges of minorities making undue gains were mere allegations.

He said anyone could make allegations without caring for truth."

The Hindu : NATIONAL / KERALA : Mar Thoma Church head visits Thangal

The medias have been taken over by the 19s and 24s. They only publish their agendas now.

Its hard to predict whats in store for the 55 in the coming years if the trend continues.

Back
Top Bottom