What's new

Kerala Corner

If I am not mistaken, US president takes oath by placing his hand on Bible.

Every Prez or even a Guv has to affirm his Christian credentials unofficially..only then they can hope to get elected...why do you think the middle name of Barack Obama became such a big issue and why do you think Piyush Jindal became Bobby Jindal or Namrata Randhawa became Nicki Haley ?

Who the phuck do you think you are ?

Just a concerned Indian Hindu who does not want the whole thing to spill over....

I repeat when the majority Hindus decide that secularism aint the best way to go about it or that the crony secularism that is there in India is nothing but a stick to beat them with....there is nothing anyone can do about it...so its in the best interest of the minorities not to take hindus to that state of mind.

BTW mind your words..I'm not obliged to be civil to you if you aint to me...

So I am out of this discussion, I have a thing called real life with my family and my friends from all kinds of religions.
Keep hiding in the internet to spread your propaganda.
PS: Just read this on facebook APJs latest statement. Instead of posting your nonsense predictions about the future help to make this country a better place.

"My online friends, today, as we touch a million mark...I would like to ask all of you to give one smile to someone everyday. In that way, we can generate one million smiles in the nation every day. Also appreciate someone else for his or her goodness from today onwards.... Everyday... Let's be the architects of a better family, better society and better India. Keep asking a million times.. What can I give.. What can I give .. what can give.

Thank you to all of you and my team at what can I give for this milestone."

So I am out of this discussion, I have a thing called real life with my family and my friends from all kinds of religions.
PS: Just read this on facebook APJs latest statement. Instead of posting your nonsense predictions about the future help to make this country a better place.

"My online friends, today, as we touch a million mark...I would like to ask all of you to give one smile to someone everyday. In that way, we can generate one million smiles in the nation every day. Also appreciate someone else for his or her goodness from today onwards.... Everyday... Let's be the architects of a better family, better society and better India. Keep asking a million times.. What can I give.. What can I give .. what can give.

Thank you to all of you and my team at what can I give for this milestone."

-APJ Abdul Kalam

The problem is people like you like to lecture Hindus about the virtues of Secularism but when it comes to their own religion suddenly demands special privileges and rights.

Ofcourse...even Vishal had a promising life ahead of him..until it was snuffed out by those jihadi scumbags..

Religious ones. India has over 200 million non Hindus. Indians are generally extremely sensitive to religious questions. Declaring any state religion is against the constitution and impossible to implement, we can hardly implement FDI in retail sector and people talk about such BS??
And just to notice, no major economy in the world has a state religion (except of SA bcause of oil). Look at all those countries with official state religions...

and nearly or more than one billion Hindus here .....did i asked for mentioning of Religion thing What we demand is a fair treatment and equal justice for my community from the elected Governments ...

Its easy to write such BS on a forum isnt it?
India will never prefer any religion. Read the constitution.
Fcuk with Indian Constitution which is again the Copy of French , British & American Constitution ... it has no more value than a Tissue paper...

U r the Same Secularist people who cry about Constitution But r ready amend it when it Comes to giving Religious Reservation... Similarly India is Secular Republic can be Changed by amendment to India is a Hindu republic ...

and nearly or more than one billion Hindus here .....did i asked for mentioning of Religion thing What we demand is a fair treatment and equal justice for my community from the elected Governments ...unfortunately in kerala Hindu's are denied both

My view is that Hindus in Kerala have no one to blame than themselves..If a community is incapable or incompetent to look after their own welfare then let them perish.

Please explain that.
The moment India stopes to be a secular nation, it will fall apart in civil war
Same Thing was Said when India got independence from Britain that we will Fall apart in few years Cozz we have 24 diferent States ... More than 100 different languages & Cultures ... Still we survived ...

This Prediction will also go wrong as 80% Indian population is Hindu... The ODDs r less than that time but we have everything to gain... So Jai Hindu Rashtra!!!

My view is that Hindus have no one to blame than themselves..If a community is incapable or incompetent to look after their own welfare then let them perish.

It is not that you are incompetent or incapable..but because of the "need" or dare I say obsession on the part of Keralite Hindus to portray themselves as some uber-liberal, intellectuals who will let live even at the cost of living....no offence, but I had to be frank...

It is not that you are incompetent or incapable..but because of the "need" or dare I say obsession on the part of Keralite Hindus to portray themselves as some uber-liberal, intellectuals who will let live even at the cost of living....no offence, but I had to be frank...

Not taken..I have the same view.

Back
Top Bottom