What's new

Kerala Corner

@Ravi Nair @Indischer - Why did you let this wannabe Arabian Princess come to Kerala ? :pissed:

She even refused to give the customary South Indian greeting as follows :-

spock-vulcan-salute-600.jpg

And instead said 'Ahlan Wasahlan....Merhaba' ! :o:

We South Indians greet each other with Shukr al Habibi !! :sarcastic:

Kerala and goa...
it was surprisingly warm in kochi and sans the clouds my flight landed pretty smoothly (thankgod!! ).
Kaliyan??
I know it is ramayana masam but kaliyan endde??

What shock?? :what:

Well......not really :rolleyes1:
I dont intend to shock anyone.....satyam!! :ashamed:

Errr
Why Suicidal???

Okay!!! :-)

Well It was raining heavily till yesterday..... Karkidakam 1 is normally a heavy rain day.... I was seriously wondering why no rain... Now i know why.... @levina Landed in God's own country..... :P

Kaliyan is a myth which i believe is named on the heavy thunder showers you witness in Karkidakam 1, I remember following some wierd customs during the evening of this day (when i was 5 or 6 year old)....

Well It was raining heavily till yesterday..... Karkidakam 1 is normally a heavy rain day.... I was seriously wondering why no rain... Now i know why.... @levina Landed in God's own country..... :P
And its raining heavily today!!
It so happens every year that the moment i step in kerala it starts raining heavily. Though I hate rain but i must say its gives some respite from the heat that i faced in UAE...
I havent seen such "mazhaa" for over an year now. :-)

Last edited:
And its raining heavily today!!
It so happens every year that the moment i step on kerala it starts raining heavily. Though I hate rain but i must say its gives some respite from the heat that i faced in UAE...
I havent seen such "mazhaa" for over an year now. :-)

It rained heavily today... But i was talking about yesterday...... Btw which part of kerala are you in?

@levina you were going to goa right??? If you are planning to go to goa for holidays, then this is the worst time to go...... It is much worse than kerala during monsoon.... and if you cant go out No point in going..... (i used to travel a lot in that area for more than a year, we used to avoid even on a official trip)

Last edited:
@levina you were going to goa right??? If you are planning to go to goa for holidays, then this is the worst time to go...... It is much worse than kerala during monsoon.... and if you cant go out No point in going..... (i used to travel a lot in that area for more than a year, we used to avoid even on a official trip)
Karangan alla mashe....my parents are in Goa.
I know this is the worst time to go there, all the beaches are closed too.
But then i go there to meet my parents so I am fine with it. :-)
I might do some shopping thats all.

Trichur ( I edited my previous post)
Seiko aayitu samsarichirrinoo???
I told him trichur and he could not believe it. Lolzz

Karangan alla mashe....my parents are in Goa.
I know this is the worst time to go there, all the beaches are closed too.
But then i go there to meet my parents so I am fine with it. :-)
I might do some shopping thats all.

Seiko aayitu samsarichirrinoo???
I told him trichur and he could not believe it. Lolzz

So i guessed it right??? I have spoken to him in PDF, havent able to exchange numbers yet.... Btw i will be in tvm tomorrow for a short visit....

Which part of Goa they live, North, south? and Shopping in Goa????? Dont tell me you re going to buy booze there, i couldnt see much to shop there...

Trichur ( I edited my previous post)
keralathill mazha veendum thudangiyo??randu divasamaayittu mazha maari nikkuvaayirunnalle??
njaan innalle vaalayaar(palakkad) vare vannaayirunnu..avide innalle rathriyode mazha veendum thudangiyaayirunnu..

keralathill mazha veendum thudangiyo??randu divasamaayittu mazha maari nikkuvaayirunnalle??
njaan innalle vaalayaar(palakkad) vare vannaayirunnu..avide innalle rathriyode mazha veendum thudangiyaayirunnu..
2,3 divasamayi nalla mazha undayirunnnu... Pakshe innale kuravayirunnu.... Innu veendum mazha undu....But way tooo low compared to last year.... Last year we had highest rain in about 22 years

So i guessed it right??? I have spoken to him in PDF, havent able to exchange numbers yet.... Btw i will be in tvm tomorrow for a short visit....
Great!
So do you and @SpArK have any plans to meet?? :)
nair said:
Which part of Goa they live, North, south? and Shopping in Goa????? Dont tell me you re going to buy booze there, i couldnt see much to shop there...
Those who love to shop will always find a way to shop. :D
And Men are bad at it...so I am not surprised at your response.

Great!
So do you and @SpArK have any plans to meet?? :)

Those who love to shop will always find a way to shop. :D
And Men are bad at it...so I am not surprised at your response.

I dont think i have the time for a meeting as i am reaching there in morning and leaving in the evening..... had couple of meetings in between.....

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom