What's new

Kerala Corner

@abjktu @nair

Aaa auntiyee veruthe vittekku.

Pakshe ennikku oru karyam ippo manasilayi. Ee Shiv Sena RSS aalkar Keralathine matha vidwesham kondu thakarkum.

Kerala samsthanathu 45% ethandu Non-Hindus annu. Evanmar Hindu Rashtram varunnathinu munbu nadu nannaayi Bharikan para.

Nammude ayyalakril chila mathabranthanmarude athe samsaranmannu eviduthe chila Indian postersine

:tsk:

Avan maru endu venemengilum paranjotte..... A koppan maru jeevikkunnathilum bangi ayittanu oro malayalikalum jeevikkunnathu.... Ivide athra eluppathil onnum matha vidwesham kondu varan pattilla..... Idakku chila prasnangal undakum... Pakshe ella mathathyilum nalla kure alkkar undu.... Athu avanmarude nattil illa....

Aaa ayamakku vattanu ennu thonnunnu....

Avan maru endu venemengilum paranjotte..... A koppan maru jeevikkunnathilum bangi ayittanu oro malayalikalum jeevikkunnathu.... Ivide athra eluppathil onnum matha vidwesham kondu varan pattilla..... Idakku chila prasnangal undakum... Pakshe ella mathathyilum nalla kure alkkar undu.... Athu avanmarude nattil illa....

Tamil Nattil matha vidwesham undakkan pattanju vattayathayirrikkum :tongue:

Gosh!!
I sent him a msg right now and then I realised it must be midnite in India. Gawwddd!!!

I am very dumb...clues wont help.:tsk:

Bloody Hell..... Ever wonder what happens when your mobile blinks in middle of your first night..... and when you look at the sender a Levina (or what ever your real name is)..... God save @seiko....... I seriously hope you havent disturbed them :P

I forgot to take his number...... May be next time when i see him i should.... PM works these days?

Bloody Hell..... Ever wonder what happens when your mobile blinks in middle of your first night..... and when you look at the sender a Levina (or what ever your real name is)..... God save @seiko....... I seriously hope you havent disturbed them :P
Noo i am not that dumb. :ashamed:
I mean I msgd him on his FB account, i avoided messaging him on whatsapp and sms.He had warned me not to.Lolzzz

Noo i am not that dumb. :ashamed:
I mean I msgd him on his FB account, i avoided messaging him on whatsapp and sms.He had warned me not to.Lolzzz

And you know the after effects better than anyone :P

I forgot to take his number...... May be next time when i see him i should.... PM works these days?
PM is inactive since long.
Do you also plan to disturb him?? Lolzzz

And you know the after effects better than anyone :P
What???
Ofcourse I do.Thats why I called him before his marriage.I didnt want to give any wrong ideas to his bride who btw is a very cute looking gal.
I will call him when I am in India.

Well Not really... Probably this is one day/night which he will enjoy.... Rest of the life will be disturbed anyway :P
Wait next time when he login nammude basha use cheythu kondu number vanganam....

What???
Ofcourse I do.Thats why I called him before his marriage.I didnt want to give any wrong ideas to his bride who btw is a very cute looking gal.
I will call him when I am in India.
His 7 year love story is coming to a logical end... and I am happy for him.....

You are coming to India this week right?

Well Not really... Probably this is one day/night which he will enjoy.... Rest of the life will be disturbed anyway :P
Wait next time when he login nammude basha use cheythu kondu number vanganam....
Kuruchum kodi budhhi upyogichu email through number exchange chaidal madi.
Evide palarkum malayam mansilavum.
Remember I used to roam around on this thread and read all your posts but nobody ever suspected it :P

Kuruchum kodi budhhi upyogichu email through number exchange chaidal madi.
Evide palarkum malayam mansilavum.
Remember I used to roam around on this thread and read all your posts but nobody ever suspected it :P
Yeah i remember u said something like you are from middle east and you understand a bit of malayalam, you said you are teacher or something rright?

Well should ask him thru e mail.....I forgot to create a PDF email id

His 7 year love story is coming to a logical end... and I am happy for him.....

You are coming to India this week right?
They look perfect together. Touchwood!!

Yes this weekend. Njan kuppi kunduvarillaaaaaa :P

Yeah i remember u said something like you are from middle east and you understand a bit of malayalam, you said you are teacher or something rright?

Well should ask him thru e mail.....I forgot to create a PDF email id
Pdf email id???

Vendaaaaaaaaa Njan athrakku kudikkaronnum illa..... Masathil 2 or 3 times..... athum 2 ennam.......

Pdf email id???

yup like levina@pdf.com or something

Last edited:
Last edited:
avare veruthe kuttam paranjittu kaariyamilla...praayam naalpathu kazhinjittum kalyanam polum kazhichittilla paavam...kaaranam enthaanavo???ee mooshaatta swabhaavamaayirikaam...athinte frustration ividevannu theerkunnathaavaam..

avare veruthe kuttam paranjittu kaariyamilla...praayam naalpathu kazhinjittum kalyanam polum kazhichittilla paavam...kaaranam enthaanavo???ee mooshaatta swabhaavamaayirikaam...athinte frustration ividevannu theerkunnathaavaam..

@nair endoo eniki manvanum aavarum same id aanu yennu thonnunnu. same age grp and similar views.

Back
Top Bottom