What's new

Kerala Corner

He is just an opportunist , became populist by anti party tactics and then doing a U-turn, which destroyed his credibility, people have lost respect for him.
Some how in the sea of corrupt politicians this man sounds sane to me.
Those allegations leveled against him are nothing but a part of propaganda...I believe. Just my take on this issue.

He was the only politician who came forward to help the family of TP Chandrashekhran after he was spilt and sliced.He is mostly uncorrupt (I believe) and unlike other political leaders he speaks the truth,but unfortunately for his lack of clarity in thoughts,he often turns into a risible character in media.
Having said that I would also like to remind that I am a mugwump and i dont support any party nor do i hold any communalist inclination. :P

Why did he support TP???? For his own benefits..... He wanted to screw his party and he did it in style... when he got in terms with his party He conveniently forgot TP..... He is a bigtime opportunist..... As you said i also do not support any party... I have voted for Congress, BjP, CPIM.... and to "NOTA" also :P

Why did he support TP???? For his own benefits..... He wanted to screw his party and he did it in style... when he got in terms with his party He conveniently forgot TP..... He is a bigtime opportunist..... As you said i also do not support any party... I have voted for Congress, BjP, CPIM.... and to "NOTA" also :P
So i guess it was NOTA this time. :P

I dont think he forgot TP's case.He was asked to seal his lips during the election campaigns. And that he did very obediently.

So i guess it was NOTA this time. :P

I dont think he forgot TP's case.He was asked to seal his lips during the election campaigns. And that he did very obediently.

Yup you are right..... NOTA this time.....

Well he asked to seal his lips during that time also... But he didnt care then and he wanted prove a point

Aalariyathe angane ooro mansushyarku inganathe abddham okke pattum.

Ende HOil oru kakshi undu.... angerude peru "Meenakshi sundaram".... angerude voice kurachu feminine anu.... kore kalam phonil madam ennu vilichu.... oru divasam HOil poyi kandappol njan bodham kettilla enne ullo....

:tup::tup:

then tell me what is he trying to prove???

He is trying to prove that he is stronger than Pinarayi.....

@SpArK i have been told there are somany people who went NOTA way in TVM.... The chances are that who ever win the election the majority is going to be very small.... "NOTA"can play role in places like TVM, Palakkad, Vadakara

Back
Top Bottom