What's new

Kerala Corner

ഇതൊക്കെ ഞാൻ മുമ്പേ പോസ്റ്റ് ചെയ്തതാ.അപ്പോൾ ഇതൊന്നും 'authentic' അല്ല,ഒഫീഷ്യൽ അല്ല എന്നൊക്കെ ആണു ആ 'സീക്കർ' അലവലാതിയുടെ വാദം.എതോ ഭൂഗർഭ ഫാക്ടറിയ്യിൽ അവനൊക്കെ ഗ്യാസ് റ്റർബൈനും,റഡാർ സീക്കറം ഒക്കെ ഉണ്ടാകുന്നു എന്നാ അവന്റെ വിചാരം.
ലവന്മാര്ക്ക് മനസിലാകാതിരിക്കാനാണു മലയാളത്തിൽ ടൈപ്പ് ചെയ്തത്.

seeker alladey secur enna avante peru

എലിവാണം!!!

atharikkum ennu enik thonni but athinte mukalail ezhuthiyekkunnath nthuva ennu oru pidiyum kittunnilla ??

did you guys heard of the Samudaya vilakku by SNDP for inter caste marriage.... i think it happened in palakkad

inter-caste or inter-religious marriage ??

Last edited:
He has one in aleppy (prince) and he also has 1 or 2 in kottayam, which i think is closed.... ( i am not sure)
He has one in aleppy (prince) and he also has 1 or 2 in kottayam, which i think is closed.... ( i am not sure)
athu mathramo...new rajasthan marbles,guru jewellers polulla kachavada vyaapaara sthaapanamkal vere...palathum binami perukalill......

did you guys heard of the Samudaya vilakku by SNDP for inter caste marriage.... i think it happened in palakkad

Isn't that against the constitution :unsure:

angerude mikka barukalum pootti athu konda......he is one of the most Hippocrates i have ever seen..... He is the leader of a group who follows sree narayana guru.... and he has bar in every other city.......

i think the vilakku is not done at leadership level, but local level.....

Didn't Sree narayan guru also say Inter-caste and inter-religious marriages are O.K. because Oru Matham, Oru Jathi :unsure:

Can't believe these guys are the torch bearers of great leaders like Sahodaran Ayappan and Sree Narayana guru.

Isn't that against the constitution :unsure:

Didn't Sree narayan guru also say Inter-caste and inter-religious marriages are O.K. because Oru Matham, Oru Jathi :unsure:

Can't believe these guys are the torch bearers of great leaders like Sahodaran Ayappan and Sree Narayana guru.

If we follow every religion and every guru in the absolute meaning, this world would be called " Heaven"

Back
Top Bottom